The Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Capitula V

10 July 1330 a.d.

A black crow spreads its wings, and flies from the top of the highest spire of the castle, away towards the forest. You awake chained in your cell, but on your body there's not a trace of last night's night conquest. In a little while my underlings will come to carry to you the Interrogation Room. From the neighbouring abbey the monks arrive to witness the next stage of the process. Knowing how the sight of a female body in bondage arouses any male, even - perhaps especially! - a monk, with sadistic excitement that makes him want to see that female body experiencing more and more pain, I decide to bring you into the interrogation wearing nothing but a small rag to hide your cunt. The cross on which you'll be hung head downwards is made of two quite thick logs. The horizontal beam is nailed behind the vertical trunk. It's all ready for you in the Interrogation Room, and my assistants tie you onto it, binding your ankles behind the beam so that your buttocks, pressed against the upright, thrust your pudenda forward. Your legs are spread legs wide, your arms tied just above your head, crossed behind the vertical pole. To hide your sexual parts from the sight of the monks I cover them with a small scrap of rag, and on the monks' entrance I can see the excitement that I wanted to provoke is indeed arousing their sadistic desires.

In a process of Inquisition a single law applies: either you're guilty or you're guilty! So you will be condemned and every means must be used to demonstrate your guilt and to inform the opinion of the judge – and also to make you long for an end to your pain. The Prior recites the prescribed prayers and signals to me to begin.

'Our generosity, mercy and tolerance towards you, accused as you are of heresy and witchcraft, have been in the hope that time for reflection and meditation, with the help of a little torment of your flesh, may have induced in your minds a willingness to repent and a desire for absolution. You shall now let us hear how far our true Christian prayers for your salvation have been granted. Do you, Eulalie of York, disown you your heresy? Or do you still adhere unrepenting to that falsehood, because you have sold your soul to the Devil?” “Cursed bastard, you've just tortured all three of us, and destroyed Dalie and Elie, simply to get your fix of sadistic enjoyment from our pain! May the Devil drag you down to the deepest pit of Hell!” "Then we have to conclude that, unfortunately and to our deep sadness, none of our patient couselling has been of any value to you. Still, we are allowed one more short space of time in which to persuade you. Remember, Eulalie of York, that, if you choose, you can still save your soul from Hell and your body from the sentence that now appears almost inevitable. We grant you five days more, during which time we shall endeavour, with every means at our disposal, to persuade you at last to mend your ways, and so save yourself from the flames of Hell! ' “Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! You'll never get what you want from me, because you yourself have come from Hell”. I hit your sex-furrow with a whip, you hurl a cry of pain, the little scrap hiding it falls, revealing to the monks the fissure of your cunt, red from the whiplash. Such a sight excites the monks so greatly that I can see them quivering with desire to see you suffer more.

“Dalie of Haemo, do you disown and ask forgiveness for the sins that you have committed in the past with your excommunicate, heretical companions, and with your girlfriends here, cuddling sexually with them, and taking part in sacrifices to Satan? ” Dalie, cut with a blow to her breast with the whip, yells “No!”, and that is all she says. I hit her with the whip across her pudendum, baring her cunt to them. "Elie the Finn, confess those sins of the flesh that you have committed with your sisters here present, and with those excommunicated heretics Guillaume and Remi, participating like an animal in their orgies?" But terrified Elie doesn't answer me. To punish her silence, I hit her cunt too with the whip and reveal it to the monks.

“Dear holy brother monks, you see that the Devil, once he's got hold of the spirit of a poor girl does not yield it even to the most powerful exorcism? But in the hope that one last effort can finally bring back to us these sinning witches, we shall exercise with all our strength our methods of persuasion for the sake of their redemption. After five days, we shall return to this room in order to carry out in right order the third stage of the judgment.”

The monks return to their abbey, stiff with erections aroused by the show they've attended. After I've dismissed the monks I return to the Interrogation Room. I approach your cross and thrust my hand into your sex, masturbating you. “And so Eulalie desires pain so much that she wants to be tortured even to death?” “You're the Devil himself! But I can ward off your power!”

I make you to accompany me to the first Torture Chamber, in the cellar of the EastTower, where are set out some of the many devices that will torment you from hour to hour and throughout the coming days. I stretch you on a torture table with pulleys at its corners, not lengthwise but sideways. I tie your breasts with two ropes, tightening them so strongly they form two purple spheres. The ropes hang free. I tie rings to your right wrist and ankle to two chains connected to the first pulley, those on your left to the second, so you are shackled with your arms and legs pulled wide. I turn the pulleys to stretch the chains and your body in this bizarre position.

Into your mouth I insert a ring that will prevent you from biting. With my hands I begin to squeeze your breasts to draw out some milk from your tits. I squeeze my hands into your vagina and arse, contracting them to fists, rotating them, pulling them out and pushing them back into your private parts, while from inside the dribble of your vagina begins to flow.

I turn the pulleys outwards, increasing the tension on your shoulder-joints and hips, you begin to yell with pain. Then I take eight large hooks, tied two by two with ropes. I introduce four of them into your arse and four into your cunt. The two pushed up your cunt I then connect, one to the right and the other to the left, onto the chains that are stretching your arms. From the two lower ones, pressed into your arse, I draw the rope under your thighs and connect them to the same chains that are stretching your arms. Next the right hook in your cunt and one of those in your rectum are connected to the chain that stretches your right leg, and the corresponding two are connected to to the chain on the left. I insert a bar between the ropes and turn it, shortening the ropes and expanding your cunt and arse. With a large clamp I grip the bridge of the perineum, and with a smaller clamp your protruding clitoris; with another pair I join your two tits with a rope to the clamp on your clitoris, forming a V. A ring placed at the apex of the V then moved upwards transforms the V into a Y, pulling the three clamps and causing you severe pain.

Now I fix the ropes that are constricting your boobs to the chains that are stretching your arms, and, twisting those ropes with bars, I shorten them and so pull your breasts outwards. This tugs even more painfully at the clamps on your tits and clitoris.

Now I fix a clamp onto your tongue with a heavy metal ball on it, so you can hardly manage to shout any more. With a large twisted nail I torment your urethra repeatedly, turning it inside you. Now I take two special instruments, each formed with seven twisted bars, thicker at their outer ends, fixed to a handle. They are not very wide, because they must be inserted into your cunt and expanded arsehole. I manoeuvre them into your holes, causing you intense pain. You're beginning to piss urine and blood.

Now it's Dalie's turn. She's tied to a metal beam with her legs and the arms spread. I tie thread a loop of rope around her head, not tightening it on her throat but passing it behind the nape of her neck and pulling it upward so as to let her breathe. Thus pulled up from the ground, I masturbate her for some time, then in her cunt and arse I introduce two poles positioned to form an upside down V. These are connected by a leather tape near the apex where there it is pushed into her two holes. When the rope hanging her up is released a little the poles press further into her, but at the same time they compress the internal walls of her rectum and vaginal cavity. She remains hanging like this, stock-still throughout the entire time of torture.

The beautiful Elie is brought close to a hole in the flagstone floor. I make her kneel down, her thighs spread wide, and her arms wide apart too, fixed to rings in the paving. Her head is squeezed down into the hole, and I lock her there with two metal bars on her neck fixed to the floor. So she's in the position of an ostrich hiding its head, her sex and bum raised up high. I masturbate over her beauty for a long time. I bite her holes and then lick them. With two more of the special instruments like those which I have used in you, I begin to torture her internally. She cries in pain as she tries to extract her head from the hole, then at the end of the torment, she too pisses blood and urine.

And so the first stage of your treatment is completed. It'll be enough for the time being. It'll make you understand that, in the days to come, you aren't going to get any peace. Back in your cell my assistants bind you crucified head down, with your legs spread apart, fixed to rings in the stone wall. Here you will await the night visit of your Devil who will be conjured up by the drug I've made you drink!

Dearest Melissa, Eulalia is coming to post text and I post the pictures, after a complete upload of a story we assemble as a .pdf, only a little problem, the pics have a less definition of originals!!! Ascanio

The pics you are posting are between 1 and 4MB. They needn't be that big as most of the information in the pic is invisible and simply not used. If you post a pic of say 200-400KB it will look exactly the same. You can use the free Fotosizer to reduce sizes. If you use OpenOffice to create your PDF it is very easy to alter the resolution of the pics used.
Some people are still on dial up. If they download at say 50kb/s then it would take 13mins 20secs to download a 4MB pic. I look forward to seeing the finished product. :)

The pics you are posting are between 1 and 4MB. They needn't be that big as most of the information in the pic is invisible and simply not used. If you post a pic of say 200-400KB it will look exactly the same. You can use the free Fotosizer to reduce sizes. If you use OpenOffice to create your PDF it is very easy to alter the resolution of the pics used.
Some people are still on dial up. If they download at say 50kb/s then it would take 13mins 20secs to download a 4MB pic. I look forward to seeing the finished product. :)
Dearest Melissa Ok I reduce the size of my upload from now!! Ascanio

Capitula VI

11 July 1330 a.d.

A black cat catches a sparrow and, with its prey between its teeth, crosses the terrace in front of the castle and weaves through the bars of a window in the tower basement.

My servants wake you to carry you into the cellar in the second east tower. Tied to a pole you are hung with your arms and legs spread apart. This is the Water-Torture Chamber. In the centre there's a bath full of water , and alongside it a wheel. Its iron framework is very manoeuvrable: from a horizontal position it turns on its axle, carrying a victim tied onto it first up to the vertical, then down so that she enters the water of the pool. You're held so that you can see the wheel before you, its axle resting on the support columns, while you watch the torture of your companions. Today I'll start with Elie.

To make sure you're comfortable I push a pair of stakes into your arse and cunt. The wheel is in horizontal position as we tie Elie with her arms and legs spread wide. Her head juts beyond the circumference of the wheel and is locked in this position with a collar. Into her mouth I slip a ring so she won't be able to shut it once she's in the water. I turn the wheel. The water covers Elie's legs and stomach. I turn the wheel further, and she's held submerged up to her breasts. I turn it further still, dipping her head into the water.

I take a wooden stick with protruding nail-heads and press it forcibly into her arsehole. As she tries to shout with her head under water, she drinks and the liquid fills her nose and throat almost drowning her. I turn the wheel, making her head resurface. With frenzied coughing she expels the water from her nose and mouth. I let her recover a little from the asphyxiation and, turning the wheel half way I position her so that she's offering me her arse and cunt, with her legs held vertical. I begin masturbating her in both orifices and continue for some time, bending my fingers to torment her internal organs.

Now I turn the wheel and I dip her head into the water again, now torturing her her two holes with two sticks. She feels she's drowning, she's arching on the wheel, stretching the muscles of her arms and legs in her struggle to save herself. I turn the wheel to make her head resurface, without extracting the instruments from her holes. She coughs, gasping for breath, but immediately I lower her into the water again and torment her with the two sticks. Now the water Elie's drinking and inhaling reaches her food-passage, she's choking. I turn the wheel, she gasps for breath, coughing to expel all she's taken in from her mouth and nose. So again and again I dip and raise her, many, many times over, pausing the wheel each time her head is submerged. Suddenly, while she's upside-down, she begins to piss, making a beautiful waterfall. I turn the wheel once more, bringing her into horizontal position. I release my poor girl and tie her to a pole, but rather than standing the pole in position on the floor, I tie a rope round her neck and pull it back so as to tie it to a ring in the wall of the chamber, and I leave her there dripping like damp rag hanging out to dry.

Now my assistants tie Dalie to the wheel and put the ring into her mouth, and an iron mask on her face and around her head, with a iron band on it forming a double hook. I insert the two hooks into her notrils, pulling them up towards her forehead with a rope that I tie to the mask. With a clamp I pull out her tongue and hang a metal ball onto it. Dalie has rings piercing her nipples and the lips of her cunt and onto these I hang weights that pull them hard.

Now I turn the wheel to vertical and then further, dipping her head in the water, extracting and submerging her repeatedly. The tugging of the weights contorts the lips of her cunt, her tits and her tongue, she's suffering atrociously, nearly drowning in the water. When I decide she cannot resist any more, I untie her and hang her on the ring like Elie. I remove the weight from her tongue, but leave the others still tormenting her.

Now Eulalie, it's your turn, and I've got a surprise for you – a nasty one! When you're tied to the wheel I put the ring in your mouth, the mask on your face and head, the hooks in your nose, and the weights on your tits and the lips of your cunt with biting clamps. What's more, I add a clamp that bites onto your clitoris, very much extruded from its sheath, with a weight on that! And now you will experience a new instrument of bestial torture, a double, nailed dick that has at its base a pair of large weights like enormous testicles. This monstrous object moves on a rail fixed to a metallic plate that I attach to the structure of the wheel, installing the two tools in your cunt and arse to double the pain! I thrust them in to approximately half their length, but when you're dipped with your head in the water the weights will push the tools right into your holes as far as they'll go, and when you're brought back out the weights will move them down again without extracting them completely. The mechanism moves in and out, fucking you cunt and arse, turning as the wheel rotates! It's the first fucking-machine in history, a.d.1330!

I don't put you any clamp or weight onto your tongue, so as to let you drink more easily. The game begins, I turn the wheel, slowly to right and left, then a complete, quick turn, stopping when you have your head in the water. You drink and choke, the weights twist your tits, tug at the lips of your cunt and your clitoris, while the double dick fucks you. Altogether, they are a hideous torture, you're gasping for breath, you're begging for mercy, you're coughing and retching up water.

At last I stop the wheel and untie you from it, fixing you to your pole, but head down as that way you can best get rid of the water you've drunk. In the cold of the dungeon you're shivering and beginning to piss, the urine bathes your body dripping to the floor from your hair. You'll all stay like this for a little while before we begin the second torture – hard, prolonged, cruel pain, to be inflicted on all three of you at the same time.

Dearest Melissa Ok I reduce the size of my upload from now!! Ascanio
(I like to see the original size, but making them available as a ZIP from Fileserve/Rapidshare would be a good option)

P.S. Fileserve has "Folders", what would be convenient, as you just can add files...

Capitula VII

Into the Chamber my servants bring the apparatus on which you'll be arranged during the next torture session. Each is a cross formed of two planks in an X, standing on a beam from which several short nails stick upwards. On the part of the cross where your neck will be held there's a bar that will lock across your throat. Where your buttocks will be tied, near the centre, nails jut out like those on the base, just where you'll have to rest your bum. Across the bottom of the X is the beam that will hold your legs tied very wide apart.

I carry Dalie to her cross and tie a rope around her breasts tightening it till they begin to turn purple. Now I take you too, Eulalie, and tie your breasts in the same way. Elie has such small breasts it's difficult to tie them, so, using pliers, I fix a pair of clips onto her nipples. I stretch you with your back against the nailed bar, your neck resting in the front of the upper fork of the X, your buttocks pushed against the lower one, its nails piercing a little way into the flesh of your bum. I lock your throat with the bar, then I tie your ankles to the ends of the horizontal beam at the base, spreading them to the maximum. Your arms are tied to the lower part of the X. You two, Eulalie and Elie, have long hair, so a rope fixed to a ring in the floor will pull it down, forcing your heads back. Dalie's head, whose hair has been cut short, is held back by a double hook in her nostrils attached by a rope to a ring in the flagstones.

I thrust my hand into your arsehole and close it again to a fist so as to to expand your sphincters and anal cavity as much as I can, then I introduce a pierced sphere with a tube from it with a tap that will regulate the flow of water into your intestines, inflicting an obscene enema. Into your urethra I slip a bar moulded to close the orifice with a clamp to prevent you from urinating. Your extruded clitoris is clamped and pulled by a rope that runs upwards to your throat, passing over your abdomen and between your breasts. In your mouth I position a ball with a handle and a tap for controlling the inflow of the water into your throat. A tube of gut joins six tanks, like enormous funnels and positioned very high, to the tubes through the spheres that you've got in your mouth and arse.

Now my assistants fill up the six tanks with buckets of water. I open the taps and the water flows into your throat and intestines. You begin to swallow without even being able to cough or expel through your nose the water that you can't drink quickly enough. It trickles slowly down your throat and into your bowels, and I begin to torture one of your breasts, moving my hand from the base up to your tit like I'm milking an animal. With my other hand, I torture your sex with a nailed tool for a long time. From your nipple milk begins to ooze, I suck and bite. The assistants do the same with Dalie and Elie – her Torturer pulls her clamped nipples especially hard.

Your abdomen's beginning to swell with the water accumulating in your guts and stomach. As it grows fatter it stretches the rope that connects your clitoris to your throat, tugging it upward. The quantity of water in your body provokes a plentiful sweat from the whole surface of your skin, in your bladder urine builds up making you desperate to pee, but you're prevented by the bar and clamp that shut off your urethra. Your abdomen grows so much you look heavily pregnant.

Now Elie reaches her saturation limit and begins to expel water from her nose. So as not to drown her, I pull the sphere out of her mouth. At once she begins to choke and vomit water. I place a large stone against her abdomen then remove the clamp that shuts her urethra. The pressure makes a great splash over the crossbar as if she had a fire-hose in her. I remove the sphere from her arse and she squirts out the liquid accumulated inside her. This goes on for a long while until she's completely emptied - throwing up, pissing and spurting from her rectum until she faints from this rapid expulsion of fluids. Dalie too, and then you Eulalie, yield to the pressure, emptying yourselves by vomiting, peeing and squirting, with stones on your abdomens that almost prevent you from breathing.
Now swooning, emptied, you're awakened by a pole being pushed into your arse hole with a rag on it to clean out your rectum. I leave you like this for a little while before we proceed to the third torture of the day.

During winter ice is brought into the castle to conserve food in an ice box. It is in the form of large rectangular blocks that can be transported into galleries in the cellars where they can be kept without melting. While the ice is forming, wooden poles are left to be frozen into it, protruding like handles that make it possible to move the blocks without touching them. Servants carry three of these blocks into the room and rest them upright on a stone support, with a hole in its centre to hold one end of the wooden handle, so the other handle juts up like an erect penis.

I take Dalie and tie her to a metal beam as if she were crucified. I tie a rope around her neck, not tight, but holding her suspended by the nape of her neck while still able to breathe. I raise her with the rope, which is looped over a beam in the cellar roof. Her ankle-irons are pulled up by a chain towards the ends of the beam where her arms are resting. Now I open the lips of her cunt, pulling at the rings that pierce it, tying them with a cord around her loins. A large hook is inserted into her arse, pulled up a little to ease the strain on her neck. The ropes still tied around her breasts are attached to the beam that supports her weight, and finally her clitoris is clamped with the usual clip that remains pulled upwards by a rope tied to the beam in the roof. So arranged, supported by the noose round her neck, the hook in her arse, the ropes around her breasts and the clamp on her clitoris, I raise her up and impale her on the pole projecting from the ice block.

You too, Eulalie and Elie, are prepared in the same way. As she doesn't have her labia pierced, Elie's sex is opened with a pair of clips like those I've used on her nipples. Sitting astride the ice block with the handle in your vagina, you begin to feel the ice freezing your cunt, arse and clitoris, and also the inside of the thighs as they press against the sides of the ice-block. Slowly, very slowly, the ice melts, and as it does you gradually sink down, lower and lower, the handle impaling your genitals further and further until you're straddling the ice-block. The hook in your arse pulls at your boobs more and more, and your neck too is tugged more and more, as is your clitoris.

But you're not left alone suffering this impalement. While the ice goes on melting, my assistants cane you on your breasts and buttocks, back and legs, with a slender, flexible rod, warming your skin. As the ice melts, forcing you to sink down little by little, never losing contact with the ice, impaled more and more, they cease warming you with cane blows and use pieces broken off the ice-blocks to scour your bodies, chafing every part of your skin. The cold, and the abundant drink you've been given, make you start pissing again. The urine melts the ice more quickly so that you're impaled even further, the dick now pressing into the cervical area at the top of your vagina.

At this point we stop the lowering of your bodies by hauling up the suspension ropes, but we keep you hanging over the ice which still freezes you, and we go on systematically scraping your bodies with pieces of ice. Only when you're completely exhausted and bitterly cold do we put an end to the Torture and carry you back into your cells, chaining you to the walls. In your cell my servants light a brazier, but it's not just to warm you a bit. In the coals I put a little resin to burn. Breathing its smoke will provoke terrible hallucinations in you, soon will meet your demon again, eager to subject you to another night of diabolic possession!

Well done,so far... Yet another literary masterpiece,from the keyboard of Eulalia !!
credit for The Witches is really ascanio's,​
eulalia's just polished the English a bit!​
:) we're both happy you like it!:)

Have seen " The name of the Rose" ?
The paysant girl?...accused to be a witch. Here a sketch in fantasy with this movie...and the strips from François Bourgeon...
See "Ducans dreams" in pictures, stories videos....

Attachments

• bourgeon3 001.jpg
    bourgeon3 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 602
  • bourgeon2 001.jpg
    bourgeon2 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 574
  • dungeon1 001.jpg
    dungeon1 001.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 555
  • dungeon3 001.jpg
    dungeon3 001.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 532
The gipsy girl was exposed on a stock in one of the most crowdy streets. ............
Accused of being "of easy virtue"... her hair "object of desire" cut. Her upper clothes removed...... and the rest stolen by some onlookers,............. she's left to the mocking of the crowd. ...............
Covered with rubbish and spittle the whole market day long.
Text extracted from a Midlle Age document ( free translated) in the Staatbiblio. Berlin.

Attachments

• pilo5 001 (2).jpg
    pilo5 001 (2).jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 447
  • pilo4 001.jpg
    pilo4 001.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 463
  • pilo2 001.jpg
    pilo2 001.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 442
  • pilo5 001.jpg
    pilo5 001.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 431
  • pilo 001.jpg
    pilo 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 490
More of The Witches.
I understand that Ascanio's having Internet problems just now,
we might have to wait a little for more of his wonderful pictures,
but they'll will be worth waiting for!
Capitula VIII

12 July 1330 a.d.

An owl flies towards the forest carrying prey for its chicks in its beak. And today your third day of suffering begins. You're taken to the Chamber in the third tower, with your necks and wrists shut in a pillory made of two large planks of wood closed with metal locks. You're put on a tilted table. I prepare you and Dalie, tying each of you with ropes tight round your breasts to make purple globes of them. I nail rings in Dalie's tits firmly onto the wood of the pillory pulling them up. Straightway I nail your tits too to the wood of your pillory, your scream of pain is unearthly. Elie's nipple-aureoles are bitten by clamps with five rows of teeth, that seize her flesh so tightly they won't be torn out by pulling. I tug at the hooks on these clamps and nail them to the pillory, Her small breasts are pressed from below against the wood of the pillory, the teeth pinch her breast-meat tightly but they don't pierce into it.

I raise you from the floor with a winch pulling the chains fixed to the ends of the pillory, and now you're hanging there, one beside the other. Eulalie, you're in the middle. I join your left ankle to Dalie's right, your right ankle to the Elie's left, with hooks. Elie's right ankle is joined by a chain to the wall, and likewise Dalie's left one to the opposite wall, so all three of you have your legs spread wide. With the help of my servants, I position wooden horses between your open thighs. These aren't familiar gymnasium horses, they're devilish transports you're going to have to ride. The sloping flanks of the wedge-sectioned body of the horse is covered with pitch in which are set splinters of glass. On the spine, emerging from two apertures, are two blunt, nailed dildoes, and in front of these there's a clamp that will bite your clitoris.

You're lowered one by one onto this gruesome saddle, the two dicks entering your cunt and arse, your labia forced rest on the layer of pitch with the glass splinters, your clitoris is tugged out and clamped. I release the winch so that your weight, plus that of the pillory, press down on your poor cunt, your groin, and the insides of your thighs, while the two tools penetrate deeply into your vagina and rectum.

These are rocking-horses from Hell! They swing back and forth, to and fro, with only the nailed dildoes holding you in the saddle - so begins the rodeo! My aides keep the horses bucking and leaping, rocking on arched bases on the floor, but they don't move in a regular, predictable way and the bases don't move simultaneously, so while one is tilted forward, the other doesn't follow, and you keep being jolted by studs fixed under the bases. All the time the dicks that are holding you are ripping at your female parts, while the shards of glass set in pitch hurt your cunt-lips and the insides of your thighs.

The ride goes on, more and more vigorous, as you shriek in agony, until you're about to faint. Lifted from your horse I make you lie down on a plank bed and my servants quickly swab off the blood and other liquids oozing from your sex. I remove the nail that attach your breasts to the pillory and free you from it, but you're in for much, much worse ....

Your breasts, Eulalie , and Dalie's, are still tied tightly with the ropes, and Elie's small boobs are a little more prominent after their strong traction. I tie you with your arms spread out onto a metal beam, and your ankles are tied to another, so your legs are spread wide. My servants lift you up and carry you to a third metal beam positioned at the height of your knees. Pushing you behind this seat, they impale you on a large nailed prick that enters your arse. Pulling at your inner labia, now very exposed, I grip them with toothed clamps that have heavy metal bowls hung on them pulling downwards, and I pull your extruded clitoris forward and grip it with a clamp pulled by a rope that I tie to the metal beam passing under your knees.

Now I begin with beautiful Elie, squeezing at each of her breasts with a pair of pincers to force in a pair of flat rings, each with five holes on the perimeter. A rope joins the two rings across her chest and two are pulled behind her and tied to form a bra that holds her breasts firmly in position. Now in each of the holes in the rings I press a pointed staple, the five staples on each ring being connected with a wire through an eyelet in the base of each one. By looping and twisting, the wires are shortened, forcing the staples inwards so they press more and more into the flesh of her breasts. Finally I hang two clamps on her tits holding a pair of heavy metal balls. The beam that holds her stretched-out arms is coupled to two chains that descend from a beam in the roof, giving a little support to the weight of her body, which doesn't remain stock-still but twists about more and more. The wires that join the staples on the rings squeezing Elie's breasts now spread out to form five petals on each boob. And so I leave her to suffer while a servant with a nailed dildo works it into her beautiful cunt.

Now, Eulalie, it's your turn. You're sitting stock-still like Elie, supporting your bleeding breasts on a wooden beam aligned on two supports, with six holes in it in which I fit six pointed tacks that, for the time being, do not project from the wood. Above the two beautiful crimson spheres of your breasts rests a flat bar of iron with four holes offset in relation to those in the beam. At the two ends of the bar are two sockets through which threaded rods project up from the beam. Turning wingnuts on these rods presses the bar down, crushing the bulging flesh of your breasts, already deformed by the tension of the cords that squeeze them. At either side of the holes in the metal bar above you and the wooden beam below there are two rings. I thread a wire from one of these rings through the eyelets of the sharp staples and tie it to the other ring, then, by twisting the wire, I force the points inwards to penetrate the flesh of your poor breasts, gouging your flesh, making blood spurt. On your cunt-lips too are hung the heavy metal balls, and my diligent servant works away inside you with a large dildo.

Dalie endures much the same treatment, with the difference that she has heavy metal balls hung on the rings on her breasts as well as on those on her labia. The ring in the skin protecting her clitoris is pulled up by a rope tied to the beam that passes under her knees, her extruded clitoris clamped in the usual way, a third assistant works with a large nailed dildo in her vagina.

So all three of you are both sqeezed and fucked! After prolonged working that arouses you to repeated orgasm, the Torture is terminated. You're hauled to a different part of the Chamber, your boobs, and those of Dahlia, are freed from the ropes that have been tight around them – I hear no sigh of relief from you, you know something even worse is coming! I leave the metal balls still hanging from your labia.

Now the Twisting Torture will begin, the same for each of you. I take a pair of iron clamps and tighten them on your breasts, twisting the wires that join their jaws. I hang each of you from a roof-beam with your arms up above your head, manacling your wrists to two metal rings. Your ankles are locked in a pillory pivoted in its centre on a vertical pole fixed in the pavement. On the tip of the pole there is a dildo that, when it is rotated, protrudes four nails from its side surface. This is introduced into your cunt and slid upwards till you are at the right height from the floor and the tool is the right distance up your vagina. I hang two large stones on the pillory whose weight will pull your body downwards. Into your arasehole I thrust a large hook, with a chain fixing it to the beam where you're hung by your arms. Now I turn the exquisite mechanism of the Tool to open out the nails inside your poor cunt.

The terrible game begins. Four men for each victim. A couple twist the wires to make the clamps bite your breasts, the other two slowly rotate the pillory around the pole that penetrates your cunt. Your arms begin to cross, then your shoulders, your waist and your pelvis are twisted. But the four nails in your vagina don't rotate, because after one turn the pole is locked. The pain that they provoke in your female parts is terrible! Meanwhile, as you continue to turn, the hook in your arse is pulled up more and more as the chain wraps around your body. First you're spun clockwise, then anticlockwise, again and again, many, many times. You're squealing with the exquisite agony, until your cries become hoarse and weak. But every good game must come to an end!

To complete the day we proceed to the final Torture, the hard treatment of your breasts continues. From the lips of your cunt still hang the heavy metal balls, under each of your breasts are tied a pair of ropes, as tight as they can be as they'll have to bear your weight. Elie and Dalie are tied so too. I take the metal beams that have already served to hold your arms spread wide during the second torture. I place them on the floor and tie your arms in the same way, but now I also use two of the ropes that constrict your breasts, and, passing them under the sockets of your knees, pull them towards me and tie them the beam, so as to hold your legs apart with your knees flexed.

Two clamps attached to the aureoles round your nipples are joined by a rope to the irons on your ankles, then another rope is drawn behind your neck and under your armpits. It is tied to the metal beam so that this, pulled already by the ropes that support your legs, cannot be moved down. The other two ropes that are tight around your breasts I tie to a large ring on a chain that descends from a wheel hung on a roof-beam. The other end of this chain is wound on a winch. When this is turned, it begins to raise your body, hauling you up by your breasts. You're still held in the sitting posture but now you're raised from the floor. This is exceedingly painful because, while the two ropes holding up the weight of your body are tugging at your breasts, the other two ropes tied to your breasts hold the weight of your legs, pulling your tits forwards and downwards. The clamps attached to the aureoles pull hard because your ankles, joined to the ropes that pass under your knees, are being tugged outwards!

With you suspended in this distressing position, at just the right height from the floor, I begin to fuck each of you in turn, then leave you to my twelve servants to possess you to two by two. While you're hanging by your tits, milk mixed with blood oozes out, I lick and suck greedily.

The pain only ends for each of you girls when one of the ropes is squeezing your breast so much that it slips its knot, leaving you hanging by a single breast. A little while after the other one slips too and you fall to the floor. Elie's first to go, then Dalie, and finally you, Eulalie. We carry you crushed by your agony into your cells and chain you to the walls. I give you the drink with mind-bending drugs and leave you to another night of submission to your demonic succubus!

IX

13 July 1330

A bat clenching its black claws flies in through a window in the pinnacle of the fourth tower. It's largest of the perimeter towers, in its secret cellars is a great room completely covered with metal to prevent the spread of flames In the centre there burns a great brazier, over it an iron chimney carries the smoke out of the room.

You're hanging by one leg from a hook on a chain that hangs from the ceiling. Your other leg doesn't reach the floor but is pulled down towards it by a chain on which a large stone is hung. Your arms are stiff, in stretched parallel beyond your head and fixed to two rings to the wall.

I whip you for a long time, with the heat of the fire increasing your pain, on the inside of your thighs, your cunt, arse, buttocks, back, stomach, chest, arms, the and your breasts that are still aching from yesterday's abuse, their skin very red and patterned with cruel weals and bruises.

Around the brazier there are six columns, between each pair there's an iron frame open at the bottom, pivoted on a pair of hinges that, projecting from mountings in each side, are attached to points at the centre of the neighbouring pillars. They are in vertical position now, some distance from the brazier, but when turned to horizontal the open, lower part will be much closer to the fire.

When I've finished my job with the whip I chain to you by your arms to the upper edge of the frame, your ankles are chained to the lower end with your legs spread extremely wide and, when you're turned to horizontal you'll expose your genitals and arsehole to the fire. To protect us from the heat of the fire I and my servants wear black overalls woven with asbestos, with hood with eyeholes asbestos gloves.

I take a container of oil blended with am astringent liquid, strong chilli pepper, that will burn and redden your skin wherever it comes in contact. One of my gloves soaked in this a liquid I smear all your body, massaging vigorously. The effect of the heat and the liquid increases your pain to extremes. To make it worse, I smear the hellish stuff abundantly in inside your labia and rectum.

Now I turn the frame to vertical but upside down, so you're hanging with your back to the fire. I arrange eight hooks, joined in pairs with chains, in your cunt and areahole to expand them to the maximum. I wrap the chains around your hips so that the hooks pull strongly. With a ladle I fill up the holes with the devilish mixture so that it penetrates your most intimate depths, provoking insufferable pain.

I leave you in agony for some time, then I turn the frame to horizontal with your face to the fire. Near the brazier there's a tank full of oil, blended with irritants that are pretty warm but not quite so hot. In this tank there are metal bars. On each of their tips, plunged in the liquid, is a large pimply dick made of fireclay that can withstand heat over a long time. The surface of dick is very wrinkly to increase the pain during insertion, the temperature of the instrument is such that it won't burn your skin but it will be maximally painful.

The first of these tools I thrust into Elie's arse. She shrieks with all the breath in her lungs. I manipulat and rotate it inside the poor girl's hole, then I take a second prick and I worm it into her cunt. Her scream of pain is so loud that she becomes hoarse, then it fades to a long moan. I leave the instruments in the two holes to heat poor Elie's innards. entrails.

Finally, I turn the frame so that Elie is facing upwards again. Taking a small flat iron that has been fully immersed in the liquid in the tank, I press it onto Elie's breasts. Her poor tits and beautiful aureoles experience the torment of the strong heat, after a few minutes she faints.

Now it is Dalie's turn. I take out from the tank two large rings to fix around the cups of her breasts. Then, with hot pincers, I force her tits up so I can force the rings down more firmly. When I release the tits the mass of each breast is relaxed, but constricted at the base by the ring. I extract a pair of pincers from the liquid with which I seize and grip her clitoris and perineum. Her screams are cruel, she's gasping more and more for breath. Now I take the two warm dicks now and introduce them simultaneously into her the cunt and arse. Dalie's contortions last a little while, until she abandons the struggle, exhausted.

' Now, Eulalie, you've seen the cruel torments I've inflicted your sisters? Do you want to change your mind and confess your sins?' But still you refuse to speak. “Then the Torture will be even worse for you! ” Out from the tank I take a clamp with a spring, I and seize your clitoris with this burning, biting instrument. Besides your small organ, the protective skin also comes into contact with it. I take out another, bigger clamp, and with this I seize your perineum, pushing its claws into both your holes. Two more heated clamps bite hard into your cunt-lips.

Now for all your bravery, you're in such intense pain that you're beginning to shout. I turn my attention to your breasts. From the tank I take a pair of heavy metal cups that support your tormented flesh like a cruel bra. Each nipple is in all too close contact with the hot internal surface of this instrument.

Now I carefully extract from the oil the remaining two hot dicks, and force them at the same into your cunt and arse, tormenting to you for a long time. You're gasping for breath, pouring sweat, yelling. I just leave you to savour your pain.

I return to Elie who's wakened again, she's trying to expel the two dicks it by contracting her abdominal muscles, but she's prevented by the hooks that expand the two sphincters, even if she's succeeded in making them to move out a little.

Among the live coals there are twenty-one branding irons with my monogram, A and V interlinked - seven brands for each of you! I freed Elie from the tools in her innards and remove the metal bar that has been pressing her breasts. I turn the frame upside down so her shoulders are turned to the fire, then I take the first hot iron and press it with hard in the hollow above her right buttock. Her skin burns as it imprints the first first, then I press the second one on the other cheek. Elie cannot shout much with the pain, but the smell of burning meat begins to pervade the atmosphere in the Chamber. I turn the framework to vertical, now her face is toward the fire. With the third iron I brand the cup of one breast below the areole, then the other. On the four patches of burning skin I pour some of the cruel ointment, then I turn my victim to horizontal with her cunt exposed to the fire.

Dalie too is branded in the same way and anointed with the terrible liquid. Now I return poor Elie, whose thighs and pussy have been scorched by the heat of the fire. I print the fifth brand inside her right thigh near the groin, the sixth on the left, then the seventh I press with force onto her swelling pubis mount just above the furrowof her cunt. I sprinkle these three burns with the infernal oil, and go to complete the job on Dalie. Both are now fainting, their heads hanging back down like they were dead.

"Eulalie, you want to suffer so? I promise you that the sufferings your sisters have endured will be spared you if you finally confess and reveal to me your secret – who's hiding those parchments with the secret rites? Where are they?' To encourage you I remove the cups that have been pressed on your boobs, I extract the dicks that you have in your cunt and arse, the clip from your clitoris, labia and perineum. With a cold oil-smeared rag I soothe those tormented parts, caressing delicately, then, interrupting their torments, I go and remove Dalie and Elie from their frames, laying them on an iron-barred bed. I bathe them with icy cold water to make them recover.

Removing my pointed hood, I approach you, kiss you on the mouth, bite your lips and suck your tongue. Then I suck your breasts, biting the nipples. I kiss you on your cunt, licking and biting your clitoris, biting the small lips, licking right the inside your vagina delicately licking and sucking your vaginal humors. Then I bite you in the perineum, introducing my tongue into your anus. All the time, with an affectionate tone, I invite you to speak. You still can save yourself, you can save your sisters too. You're wrestling with your longing to put an end to your sufferings, and now you feel your also responsible for the pains of your sisters. You're tempted to betray your companions, but you guess I'm deceiving you and do not speak, just howl in despair and pain.

I leave you and carry Dali and Elie into a neighbouring cell, while you remain alone with your cunt towards the fire. I go up to the a gallery and from the top of the of the fireplace chimney, I sprinkle down into the fire a resin that as it burns produces a gas which, when breathed in, provokes dreadful hallucinations.

hallo today got this message from ascanio
Beloved Eulalia and dear Hans, for only few moments the net is open and I see this message! Happy New Year with more new option in my software possibilities. New bodies, new scene, only a little tuning on eyes and is all ready!:DAll ready Eulalia!.jpg

I like
IX

13 July 1330

A bat clenching its black claws flies in through a window in the pinnacle of the fourth tower. It's largest of the perimeter towers, in its secret cellars is a great room completely covered with metal to prevent the spread of flames In the centre there burns a great brazier, over it an iron chimney carries the smoke out of the room.

You're hanging by one leg from a hook on a chain that hangs from the ceiling. Your other leg doesn't reach the floor but is pulled down towards it by a chain on which a large stone is hung. Your arms are stiff, in stretched parallel beyond your head and fixed to two rings to the wall.

I whip you for a long time, with the heat of the fire increasing your pain, on the inside of your thighs, your cunt, arse, buttocks, back, stomach, chest, arms, the and your breasts that are still aching from yesterday's abuse, their skin very red and patterned with cruel weals and bruises.

Around the brazier there are six columns, between each pair there's an iron frame open at the bottom, pivoted on a pair of hinges that, projecting from mountings in each side, are attached to points at the centre of the neighbouring pillars. They are in vertical position now, some distance from the brazier, but when turned to horizontal the open, lower part will be much closer to the fire.

When I've finished my job with the whip I chain to you by your arms to the upper edge of the frame, your ankles are chained to the lower end with your legs spread extremely wide and, when you're turned to horizontal you'll expose your genitals and arsehole to the fire. To protect us from the heat of the fire I and my servants wear black overalls woven with asbestos, with hood with eyeholes asbestos gloves.

I take a container of oil blended with am astringent liquid, strong chilli pepper, that will burn and redden your skin wherever it comes in contact. One of my gloves soaked in this a liquid I smear all your body, massaging vigorously. The effect of the heat and the liquid increases your pain to extremes. To make it worse, I smear the hellish stuff abundantly in inside your labia and rectum.

Now I turn the frame to vertical but upside down, so you're hanging with your back to the fire. I arrange eight hooks, joined in pairs with chains, in your cunt and areahole to expand them to the maximum. I wrap the chains around your hips so that the hooks pull strongly. With a ladle I fill up the holes with the devilish mixture so that it penetrates your most intimate depths, provoking insufferable pain.

I leave you in agony for some time, then I turn the frame to horizontal with your face to the fire. Near the brazier there's a tank full of oil, blended with irritants that are pretty warm but not quite so hot. In this tank there are metal bars. On each of their tips, plunged in the liquid, is a large pimply dick made of fireclay that can withstand heat over a long time. The surface of dick is very wrinkly to increase the pain during insertion, the temperature of the instrument is such that it won't burn your skin but it will be maximally painful.

The first of these tools I thrust into Elie's arse. She shrieks with all the breath in her lungs. I manipulat and rotate it inside the poor girl's hole, then I take a second prick and I worm it into her cunt. Her scream of pain is so loud that she becomes hoarse, then it fades to a long moan. I leave the instruments in the two holes to heat poor Elie's innards. entrails.

Finally, I turn the frame so that Elie is facing upwards again. Taking a small flat iron that has been fully immersed in the liquid in the tank, I press it onto Elie's breasts. Her poor tits and beautiful aureoles experience the torment of the strong heat, after a few minutes she faints.

Now it is Dalie's turn. I take out from the tank two large rings to fix around the cups of her breasts. Then, with hot pincers, I force her tits up so I can force the rings down more firmly. When I release the tits the mass of each breast is relaxed, but constricted at the base by the ring. I extract a pair of pincers from the liquid with which I seize and grip her clitoris and perineum. Her screams are cruel, she's gasping more and more for breath. Now I take the two warm dicks now and introduce them simultaneously into her the cunt and arse. Dalie's contortions last a little while, until she abandons the struggle, exhausted.

' Now, Eulalie, you've seen the cruel torments I've inflicted your sisters? Do you want to change your mind and confess your sins?' But still you refuse to speak. “Then the Torture will be even worse for you! ” Out from the tank I take a clamp with a spring, I and seize your clitoris with this burning, biting instrument. Besides your small organ, the protective skin also comes into contact with it. I take out another, bigger clamp, and with this I seize your perineum, pushing its claws into both your holes. Two more heated clamps bite hard into your cunt-lips.

Now for all your bravery, you're in such intense pain that you're beginning to shout. I turn my attention to your breasts. From the tank I take a pair of heavy metal cups that support your tormented flesh like a cruel bra. Each nipple is in all too close contact with the hot internal surface of this instrument.

Now I carefully extract from the oil the remaining two hot dicks, and force them at the same into your cunt and arse, tormenting to you for a long time. You're gasping for breath, pouring sweat, yelling. I just leave you to savour your pain.

I return to Elie who's wakened again, she's trying to expel the two dicks it by contracting her abdominal muscles, but she's prevented by the hooks that expand the two sphincters, even if she's succeeded in making them to move out a little.

Among the live coals there are twenty-one branding irons with my monogram, A and V interlinked - seven brands for each of you! I freed Elie from the tools in her innards and remove the metal bar that has been pressing her breasts. I turn the frame upside down so her shoulders are turned to the fire, then I take the first hot iron and press it with hard in the hollow above her right buttock. Her skin burns as it imprints the first first, then I press the second one on the other cheek. Elie cannot shout much with the pain, but the smell of burning meat begins to pervade the atmosphere in the Chamber. I turn the framework to vertical, now her face is toward the fire. With the third iron I brand the cup of one breast below the areole, then the other. On the four patches of burning skin I pour some of the cruel ointment, then I turn my victim to horizontal with her cunt exposed to the fire.

Dalie too is branded in the same way and anointed with the terrible liquid. Now I return poor Elie, whose thighs and pussy have been scorched by the heat of the fire. I print the fifth brand inside her right thigh near the groin, the sixth on the left, then the seventh I press with force onto her swelling pubis mount just above the furrowof her cunt. I sprinkle these three burns with the infernal oil, and go to complete the job on Dalie. Both are now fainting, their heads hanging back down like they were dead.

"Eulalie, you want to suffer so? I promise you that the sufferings your sisters have endured will be spared you if you finally confess and reveal to me your secret – who's hiding those parchments with the secret rites? Where are they?' To encourage you I remove the cups that have been pressed on your boobs, I extract the dicks that you have in your cunt and arse, the clip from your clitoris, labia and perineum. With a cold oil-smeared rag I soothe those tormented parts, caressing delicately, then, interrupting their torments, I go and remove Dalie and Elie from their frames, laying them on an iron-barred bed. I bathe them with icy cold water to make them recover.

Removing my pointed hood, I approach you, kiss you on the mouth, bite your lips and suck your tongue. Then I suck your breasts, biting the nipples. I kiss you on your cunt, licking and biting your clitoris, biting the small lips, licking right the inside your vagina delicately licking and sucking your vaginal humors. Then I bite you in the perineum, introducing my tongue into your anus. All the time, with an affectionate tone, I invite you to speak. You still can save yourself, you can save your sisters too. You're wrestling with your longing to put an end to your sufferings, and now you feel your also responsible for the pains of your sisters. You're tempted to betray your companions, but you guess I'm deceiving you and do not speak, just howl in despair and pain.

I leave you and carry Dali and Elie into a neighbouring cell, while you remain alone with your cunt towards the fire. I go up to the a gallery and from the top of the of the fireplace chimney, I sprinkle down into the fire a resin that as it burns produces a gas which, when breathed in, provokes dreadful hallucinations.
I like your stories and your language (style) too.

Capitula II

My helper has prepared three crosses, lying flat. I fit a pair of chains between your body and your thighs and perch you on the upright of the cross. Its arms are alongside your head. I nail rings of the chains to the arms of the cross very wide apart, then I nail the chains from your very stiff wrists to the upright above your head. When we have raised the cross we slot the upright into a hole in the paved floor. So crucified, head hung down, the chains pulling your legs, your legs pulling the rope, the rope tugging at your breasts. We arrange Dalie in the same position, but Elie gets crucified with her legs spread, and she has her head hanging down with her arms the arms nailed very stiffly to the upright.

First night in the dungeon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom