Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi

I seem to remember seeing a video of crucifixions down in a valley.
It showed men bearing beams and others being whipped. There are some fires burning and one man is being hoisted up to be whipped.
Does anyone remember this or is it something I may have dreamed about?

Well I remember the Jewish Mini series Masada...had a Scene showing several condemned men marching to drumbeat carrying a Crossbeam...before being subsequently rescued by the Hebrew rebels who later barricaded themselves in the hill fortress of Masada. but blow me I couldn't EVEN find that scene in the. DVD release !! (it's pretty long & boring as well...) :mad::(

I also remember a man tied to a cross about to have his ankles nailed.
Also, so I believe, there is a reference to Christ being crucified.
I think it may have been a short documentary but not the National Geographic ones.
It's just so annoying.

Notice though where he is hitting her with the whip.

It is the end (which has the most speed) which will cause cuts. He is beating her with the thicker part near the middle it hurts (I know) but it won't leave cuts.

That being said this is a punishment beating.

Messaline and I get a different whipping one that is more, shall we say, sensual.

kisses

willowfall

Snuff Service 2

Hi everyone, I've been looking for a film titled Snuff Service 2 by pkf studios which includes a crucifixion starring April May and Nora Riley. Anyone heard of it and know where I could find it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

there was a movie in here, not that long ago about a investigation into christs crucifixion and if someone could have survived it.

The investigator also watched people get crucified and did some testing.

Anyone can tell me the name again? Searched all over for it.

Thanks

Hey there,

there was a movie in here, not that long ago about a investigation into christs crucifixion and if someone could have survived it.

The investigator also watched people get crucified and did some testing.

Anyone can tell me the name again? Searched all over for it.

Thanks
The film is called "The Inquiry" but I have only found the one version
which does not show the nailing scene. However, someone on this site
has found it because I am sure I have seen screen shots from the film.

Hope this helps.

Ok I was able to stream the movie the last time but now Im just unable to find it, even finding the right one is difficult, anyone any idea?

WHAT IS THIS MOVIE SCENE? I saw it years ago, it’s a video of a young girl burned at the stake and she pees on herself before.

082EA4A9-5FD2-486B-8EB1-E40CD48D2D52.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom