Ways to increase the nudity humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I was in high school there was a school librarian I had violent fantasies over. Her name, strangely enough was Liz Taylor, thirty and single and she was gorgeous, with long black hair which she always wore in a bun, beautiful large breasts and shapely long legs. In my dreams I would imagine scenarios which would satisfy my lust and at the same time embarrass her!

I soon decided how I could achieve both of my desires and truly humiliate her. One night, I would follow her home and as she entered I would grab her from behind and chloroform her into unconsciousness, after which I would tie her up and throw her into the trunk of her car and drive her to a wooded area where I had prepared to rape her. Now, I knew periodically that I would have to chloroform her as I ravished her through the night. I would satisfy my lust and wouldn't reveal my identity at the same time.
Now came the time to remove her clothes after untying her hands and feet. As I removed her blouse and bra her breast flopped to both sides of her body and I could feel the bulge in my pants grow bigger. Next came her shoes revealing her beautifully formed ankles. Her dress had to be slipped over her head which released her hair tumbling over her breasts and my attention turned to her nylons which I slowly pulled down her legs, caressing them as I worked them over her feet. This left her with only her panties which I eagerly tore to shreds.

Finally, there on the ground lay the object of my desire, naked and beautiful in the moonlight! Now I had to get naked as my cock was bursting through my pants. Before I started working on her she would need another dose of chloroform to keep her asleep.

I gently stretched her arms and legs out wide as if ready to prepare her for the coming ordeal. Now it must be said that I came prepared not only to rape this woman but to also humiliate her, so I took out the hair clippers I brought with me and started to crop her pussy hair after which I spread cream all over her genitals and shaved it until her skin was sooth as a baby. I spread her vulva wide and pressed my tongue into her vagina and savored a sweet taste I could never imagine before. I licked her vulva again, pressed my tongue into her navel, moved up to her tits around which I would roll my tongue and finally lowered my body unto her, opened her mouth enough to deposit all the flavors I gathered from her body. My rigid cock now performed its duty and plunged into her tight vagina and I worked out vigorously smothering her body with the sweat pouring from mine, until I could feel her move her head slightly!

It was now time to make a major decision. Originally, I had planned to rape her all night, keeping her unconscious all night until her great humiliation in the morning. It would consist of having her tied to a pipe frame so that her body would be displayed spread-eagle in a high position so that my whole school would see Liz Taylor's naked body displayed prominently for all to see. But, having her here alone only fueled my sadistic impulses and seeing her body stirring from sleep awakened the most violent thoughts of enacting a second scenario which would start her ordeal now tonight, rather than wait till morning. To proceed with this more dangerous strategy, I had brought a mask to conceal my identity, wire to tie her legs and arms to the waiting pipe frame and a mouth gag to prevent her screams from being heard.

What was I to do to satisfy this growing lust within me?

For me, the more arousing of the crucifixion comes definitively with the nudity of the victim. And I was just wondering how to make more intense the embarrassement of the victim through the exhibition of her nakedness.

I mean, the punishment of the cross, probably with a previous flogging, is a long punishment, even several days long. But the moment of stripping the victim is relatively quick. It would be great if that moment could be extended over and over, making her losing her dignity not just once, but again and again.

Of course, the victim can be undressed in several steps. Loss her dress in the cell, undress her breasts for the flogging, and then, the hunging and the lost of the final piece of clothe, showing completely her more private parts. But even when that three moments are very erotic, what else can be done to intensify them, or to even create new arousing moments?

Maybe create in the meanwhile new opportunities to dress and undress the victim? For example, arrest her, undressed her in prison for all of the guards to see, and then parade her in the prison hallways for showing to the rest of inmates, most of them men. Afterwards, allow her to dress again in order to go to the court, and there... order her to remove her clothes before the trial to start. Condemned her, allow her to dress again, and then the flogging and crucifixion with more stripping.

I think that each time she has to strip naked in front of new people, it's a new opportunity to embarrass her.

Another way is to bring to her punishment place more and more people that previously knew her: friends, neighbours, colleages, relatives... Specially those who hated or envy her. Or simply those men who had always desired to watch her naked body.

And a special guest would be... her husband. To oblige him to observe her punishments, and humiliate both of them showing her nakedness for everyone to see, being unable to do anything in order to release her or reduce her ordeal.

And finally, to find some time to reposition her on the cross in such a way that an obscene display of her sexuality increases her humiliation, opening her legs and showing her vulva explicitly. And in the end, a cornu to rape her ass or pussy, not just for the pain, but for make know her and her husband that neither her body neither her sexuality belong to any of them. She has no control at all over her life. Not anymore she decides who can see her naked body, not anymore is she who chooses who can penetrate her. She has lost everything, her possessions, her freedom and very clearly, her dignity.

More ideas and of course pictures would be appreciate.

maybe, and idea to increase nudity humiliation and pain, would be to sew or pierce outer lips (see BDSM Dr Lomp Elite Pain techniques) in order to completly expose the vulva : clitoris, urethra, vagina hole ; the most intimate genitals could be visible. But we have to sew outerlips in a way suitable with the move of the slave on the cross. It's a suggestion...

maybe, and idea to increase nudity humiliation and pain, would be to sew or pierce outer lips (see BDSM Dr Lomp Elite Pain techniques) in order to completly expose the vulva : clitoris, urethra, vagina hole ; the most intimate genitals could be visible. But we have to sew outerlips in a way suitable with the move of the slave on the cross. It's a suggestion...

Or you could just crucify them Amber-style, and the world is their gynecologist.

Attachments

• A39DABDF-DFA9-4890-85D8-3EE0CEB009F1.png
    A39DABDF-DFA9-4890-85D8-3EE0CEB009F1.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 507
  • 7EF7C70A-6AA7-4377-84B6-B5515B2CFC74.png
    7EF7C70A-6AA7-4377-84B6-B5515B2CFC74.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 558
Or you could just crucify them Amber-style, and the world is their gynecologist.
Interesting vision.... An other way to increase discomfort would be to insert in slave's vagina or anus (or both) a dildo coated with chilli pepper or pepper or other irritating substance during the crucifixion and to ensure with an appropriate device the slave could not expel from her body the dildo(s) with sphincter movement. But the device must not hide the genitals, especially the vision of clitoris and urethra. Cunt is the center of orgasm, so in crucifixion it should be used as an additionnal center of pain, more to arms, feet, etc.

An other way to increase discomfort would be to insert in slave's vagina or anus (or both) a dildo coated with chilli pepper or pepper or other irritating substance during the crucifixion and to ensure with an appropriate device the slave could not expel from her body the dildo(s) with sphincter movement. But the device must not hide the genitals, especially the vision of clitoris and urethra. Cunt is the center of orgasm, so in crucifixion it should be used as an additionnal center of pain, more to arms, feet, etc. Moreover, with vaginal and/or rectal discomfort, the slave will have to scream and this will increase her need of air and oxygen whereas crucifixion tends to rarefy the O2 entering lungs....

So, since I had my second child I am hyper ticklish in my breasts and inner thigh, and have no idea why. My husband has to move very slowly there or I jump to the roof! So given that, Seems to me that some honey or other sweet substance smeared on a woman like myself’s inner thighs or a on man’s scrotum would attract ants and other insects and the need to dance and expose the gentiles to shake them off would be incredible and irresistible. I guess urine might wash it off but can be reapplied.

Stripping the victim naked before family and acquaintances seems to appear a number of times in this thread. Curious as to why this is such a highly desirable form of humiliation?

It’s funny, my girls walk in on me naked all the time, and just having them come into my bedroom when I’m naked embarrasses me. I’m not a BSDM/Dom woman so I would never be naked in front of a group. I grew up in a military family with a strict father and am very “rules conscious.” I won’t allow my husband to tie me up because I loose control and that is despite 20 years together. (He would love too but I can’t)

SO, the thought of being inpaled naked on a cross and having neighbors, friends and my girls/husband viewing not just my nakedness but my loss of control over my body would be horrifying to a woman like me.

So why am I here? there is something about it that intrigues me, but I would never willing do it, tied or not.

Interesting vision.... An other way to increase discomfort would be to insert in slave's vagina or anus (or both) a dildo coated with chilli pepper or pepper or other irritating substance during the crucifixion and to ensure with an appropriate device the slave could not expel from her body the dildo(s) with sphincter movement. But the device must not hide the genitals, especially the vision of clitoris and urethra. Cunt is the center of orgasm, so in crucifixion it should be used as an additionnal center of pain, more to arms, feet, etc.
Ginger root. Peel off the skin, round off the end and insert deeply .

Insects, that's a subject we almost never touch during crucifixion!
Yet blood, sweat, urine, defections and all that a man's or woman's body produces must attract insects and mainly flies.
On the cross, a crucified person has no opportunity to drive them away and they must probably have a feast in the sex-soaked women or men's genders!
Already, in normal situations we find them invasive! So on the cross it must be absolutely insane.
You do not think so ?

You are right, it`s strange that there was just one shooting among the several outdoor scene, in the taiga. But Phlebas`s right, here there are several mentions

vlcsnap-2019-09-16-09h55m59s796.png

I am thinking about the same topic, try to find answer in my recent story The Tax Office

I think if you nail sy to a wood and hang her down, she will not even recognize her nudity, so pain and humiliation are against each other. Small discomfort is enough for permanent squirming and keep the subject in the reality of her nakedness and not let her escape to her mind. The same effect can be achieved with conversations. It is also humiliating if the crucifixion is not the main attraction, the girl just hanging in the background as part of decoration.

It’s funny, my girls walk in on me naked all the time, and just having them come into my bedroom when I’m naked embarrasses me. I’m not a BSDM/Dom woman so I would never be naked in front of a group. I grew up in a military family with a strict father and am very “rules conscious.” I won’t allow my husband to tie me up because I loose control and that is despite 20 years together. (He would love too but I can’t)

SO, the thought of being inpaled naked on a cross and having neighbors, friends and my girls/husband viewing not just my nakedness but my loss of control over my body would be horrifying to a woman like me.

So why am I here? there is something about it that intrigues me, but I would never willing do it, tied or not.
I am just the opposite of you Barbara. I get so turned on by being naked in front of people. It scares my but makes me sooo horny. Being tied and loosing control is the only way I can achieve that intense high, orgasm. The feeling of being helpless is addictive.

I am just the opposite of you Barbara. I get so turned on by being naked in front of people. It scares my but makes me sooo horny. Being tied and loosing control is the only way I can achieve that intense high, orgasm. The feeling of being helpless is addictive.
Can we see crucified slaves getting some moisture on the vulva, between lips as it occurs when vulva is aroused before intercourse, precisely before penis insertion into vagina - moisture serving as lubricant?

The same effect can be achieved with conversations. It is also humiliating if the crucifixion is not the main attraction, the girl just hanging in the background as part of decoration.

Disinterest ...ho hum ... seen it all before as a form of crux humiliation ... interesting variation, as in being crucified in the market place with crowds of people bustling about doing their business with only an occasional glance up at my struggling naked body.

Intriguing post, lember!

I was so embarrassed giving birth to my first daughter, 30 hours of labor (and I still had to have an emergency C Section!) and all that time, people walking in and out and all I had to cover me was a sheet! I'm so bad I get embarrassed at the GYN! So a naked crucifixion would be a completely different experience for me, I would be mortified! It's not that I don't like my body, I do but I can loose about 30 pounds. I just am very subconscious of it and I dwell on every little flaw. My husband laughs at me and tells me about the guys "checking me out" which I find to also be embarrassing. So if those flaws were on display, God it would drive me crazy, especially if I knew that, that was how family, friends and (most especially) enemies will remember me!

I was so embarrassed giving birth to my first daughter, 30 hours of labor (and I still had to have an emergency C Section!) and all that time, people walking in and out and all I had to cover me was a sheet! I'm so bad I get embarrassed at the GYN! So a naked crucifixion would be a completely different experience for me, I would be mortified! It's not that I don't like my body, I do but I can loose about 30 pounds. I just am very subconscious of it and I dwell on every little flaw. My husband laughs at me and tells me about the guys "checking me out" which I find to also be embarrassing. So if those flaws were on display, God it would drive me crazy, especially if I knew that, that was how family, friends and (most especially) enemies will remember me!
See my story " betrayed and loved it" It is pretty much true except I am not good at putting things on paper. Marie knew I was shy so she set me up to get some wild sex. I was so embarrassed but as it progressed (I was restrained) my body responded and I lost the desire to resist. After a while I the only thing that mattered was new feelings I was experiencing. That one night turned me into a sex addict.

i think too that humiliation increases for an other reason :
when the slave is tortured, for example, on a Makar's cross - i take this example because @ Makar's studio, pain is real, no acting ; so the slave knows that her show will provide pleasure for those watching installed with comfort in armchair. The slave can guess many watchers will get orgasm, and jerking off for men and moisture & cum between legs for women. But the slave has to bear real sufferings at a point we can't almost imagine - see the end of Jenia videos : her poor muscles stretched, ligaments almost snatched, and abundant tears, crying, convulsing, spasm in her voice as she was exhausted. All that is real !! But the watcher will enjoy her pain. It's huge contrast as poor slave is here to earn money by showing genuine pain to future customers who will buy the movie and the will get lot of pleasure ! I think a same feeling in Dr Lomps Elite Pain, for example some slave bear a clitoris piercing with needle : we know that clitoris has 9000 nervous termination, so a needle in this very part of a woman body provides terrible sufferings : and as the slave cries, she knows in same time that watchers will get orgasm through her sufferings (other ex. see Elite Pain Case 5 : sewing pussy, etc. https://www.xvideos.com/video37322431/elite_pain_case_5) . The gap between extreme pain for one girl and intense pleasure for others watching is maybe a cause of additional humiliation....

Last edited:
For us amateurs the strictly bounded state on the cross is the maximum, why more? Hanging and hanging till you reach your limit.
Loneliness, silence and duration.
Spare energy for the next time and avoid wounds and shaken muscles!

Back
Top Bottom