What does your membername or nickname mean? How did you come to your name on CF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Esmeralda is a main character from the Roman "Notre-Dame de Paris, 1482" by V. Hugo from 1831. In my youth I remember a film adaptation from 1982. This conveniently combines my preferences: (Ballerina/Espadrilles ... soft leather) shoes, (nice) feet, (foot) torture. Esmeralda (a dancer) wears buttery soft ballerinas in this film, which are shown several times in close-up. In the following plot (maybe someone knows the story?) She is arrested and charged for witchcraft and tortured with the "Spanish boot". The scene turned me on very much ... because I had the idea that she kept her shoes on while being tortured. Further fantasies warrant that she will not be tortured with the "Spanish boots", but simply have to put on ballerinas that are much too tight for her and then be tortured in them (tied to a pole, ... arrows, nails, etc.). The fascination also lies in the fact that a woman is fully clothed, so there is nothing naked to see, but she wears shoes through which you can guess every toe ... so a contradiction ...

For a better understanding: there are men who find beautiful women's breasts more interesting when they are in a wet T-shirt. I just like it when my feet are in soft closed shoes and men can still guess each of my toes (-; :devil2:

Hunchback_1982_01.JPGHunchback_1982_02.JPGHunchback_1982_03.JPGHunchback_1982_04.JPG

Hey folks

I want to ask you something. There are a large number of interesting nicknames here in the Crux forums. I would be interested to know what these nicks mean and how they came about.

Taking my own nick is pretty unimaginative. I just use my normal first name. But there are also a lot of nicknames whose meaning I don't know. Would you reveal how your nicknames came about and what they mean?

All of this is of course voluntary. I`am just curious. :)

A long time ago, I was casting around for an online name. Some pretty bad stuff was going on in my life at the time, and I came across the word "migozarad". It is Persian and it means "it will pass". This tied in both with my mood and with certain other things, so I used it, and it has sort of stuck. (The '2' is because I lost access to an original migoz account at DeviantArt so needed a new one. I kept it when the trail of breadcrumbs led me here.)

When I changed my username, I actually wanted to choose "Odin" to match my avatar, since this name was already taken in our forum, I use the names of Odin's ravens. Hugin symbolizes thinking while Munin represents the mind or memory. Both have the ability to understand humans and speak human language. Huginn and Muninn are smart and perceptive. Huginn is Old Norse for "thought" and Muninn means "mind" or "memory".

Back
Top Bottom