What does your membername or nickname mean? How did you come to your name on CF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
My nickname came about from my lifelong interest in ww2 fighter aircraft, and one of my favorite research subjects... the FW190. focke-wulf flugzeugbau gmbh
I also have a great respect and affection for the North American Gray Wolf. Since the wolf name is rather common, I choose Wulf instead.

My avatar is a result of my love of birds in the Raptor category,

My nickname came about from my lifelong interest in ww2 fighter aircraft, and one of my favorite research subjects... the FW190. focke-wulf flugzeugbau gmbh
I also have a great respect and affection for the North American Gray Wolf. Since the wolf name is rather common, I choose Wulf instead.

My avatar is a result of my love of birds in the Raptor category,
WW2 was and still is one of my favorite subjects, though I have branched off in to more modern stuff

Mine, Crucified Life, is talking about how I see crucifixion, as a stage in your life, an experience rather than an execution, although it ends with this of course. Whether male or female, your nude, sweaty, whipped naked body (Except for maybe a loincloth and crown of thorns), and nailed to a cross, arms outstretched, armpits exposed, woman's breasts bare, legs crossed, and raised where you are left until death. But you are aware, conscious and can speak, you have a limited range of movement and can see and hear. You can talk to the guards and crowd, and with your fellow crucifixion victims. It's yours to live however you can, your Crucified Life.

Mine, Crucified Life, is talking about how I see crucifixion, as a stage in your life, an experience rather than an execution, although it ends with this of course. Whether male or female, your nude, sweaty, whipped naked body (Except for maybe a loincloth and crown of thorns), and nailed to a cross, arms outstretched, armpits exposed, woman's breasts bare, legs crossed, and raised where you are left until death. But you are aware, conscious and can speak, you have a limited range of movement and can see and hear. You can talk to the guards and crowd, and with your fellow crucifixion victims. It's yours to live however you can, your Crucified Life.
A username with a philosophy behind it! Nice!

Hey folks

I want to ask you something. There are a large number of interesting nicknames here in the Crux forums. I would be interested to know what these nicks mean and how they came about.

Taking my own nick is pretty unimaginative. I just use my normal first name. But there are also a lot of nicknames whose meaning I don't know. Would you reveal how your nicknames came about and what they mean?

All of this is of course voluntary. I`am just curious. :)
My name , nailed 4, as in nailed for her amusement. My Image crucified at the feet of women represents my feelings of inferiority to women and their beauty. I am of no interest to them. My only usefulness to temporarily satisfy their desire for superiority through my adoration and their scorn. their sadism through my writhing, trembling, screams and pleading humiliation for a day or two, hanging before them, only to be forgotten by them as they continue their lives and loves for others.

In Big Bang cosmology, the Planck Epoch is the earliest theoretical time, immediately after the Big Bang. 10 to the −43 seconds immediately after when all four fundamental forces, Electromagnetism, Gravitation, the Weak Nuclear Force and Strong Nuclear Force were united as one "Universal Force."

I'm a bit of a cosmology nerd!

In Big Bang cosmology, the Planck Epoch is the earliest theoretical time, immediately after the Big Bang. 10 to the −43 seconds immediately after when all four fundamental forces, Electromagnetism, Gravitation, the Weak Nuclear Force and Strong Nuclear Force were united as one "Universal Force."

I remember it like it was yesterday...:D

Pfft I know. I use it every where. It's quite a unique name and people generally don't mistake me for anyone else lol.

Somewhere along the way of using the handle I had to add the "15" and it just stuck.
So what does it represent? How long you last in bed?

Last edited:

Everything there is now, including all of us, squeezed in a hot dense ball of 1.6 times 10 to the -35 m in diameter; Anyone finding this erotic? :dogpile:

I choose Loxuru, since I found it a little bit odd to sign in with a dinosaur name on this site.:icon_pc:

Serious now! :ura: 'Loxuru' figured on a disused code list, and it sounded appropriate (a little Roman touch) to use here!:idea:

Anyone finding this erotic? :dogpile:
Asks the man who takes pleasure from disused code lists... :p

Back
Top Bottom