10-4

Go to CruxDreams.com

LittleSiss

Sorceress

She stood there!

I was sitting at my desk trying to shake off a two bottle liebfraumilch night.

She was stunning . Dressed in nothing fancy.

A simple clingy sweater and leggings but I knew by her look she knew me.

I was open and receptive but keeping my distance .

In a figurative sense .

She just had something!

And my gut said that I wanted it.

My name is Little ... Kathleen Little but I've been called Siss forever.

Why she is here and how she got into the building doesn't seem to matter to me.

I simply want to hear her voice.

What is happening to me?

I never get this way!

But there she is and I'm waiting for just a sound ... a word.

I uncross and then cross my legs again.

My god! Just say something!!!

... to be continued ;)

Am I in the right place? I push on the door and it swings open. I step in. The house is quiet this late at night. Sniff the air. A faint smell of wine and whiff of raspberry in the cool dark air. A glow from a laptop in the next room. Tiptoe forward. Someone alone, sitting at a desk, waiting for someone. Who? me? Am I welcome? Is it someone else? Should I go or stay? I am intruding after all, but yet drawn forward by a power beyond me. Peek around the corner. A desk and a chair. Long blonde hair spread evenly over her shoulders and back, hunched over and typing. A turn of the head. Face half in shadow. Parenthetical little facial lines frame a half-smile. A nervous crossing and half-crossing of legs. I hesitate, stand still as though frozen in place, heart racing, twirling my hair nervously, tingling, unable to to forward, unable to retreat, surprisingly unable to speak. Turn my head, sideways look, attempt a smile. Mouth dry. Head spinning. Hopelessly lost int time, lost in space, lost in what? Who knows? Where will it go?

Last edited:
She's obviously puzzled.

Did I leave the door wide open?

It could be my open robe just barely covering my breasts. I pull it closed and loosely snitch it. My thighs and hips still in plain sight.

"Well? Like what you see?" I say with an almost flip tone.

She's startled by my question. Her fingers frantically twirling her long dark hair.

"You're going to make a mess of that if you keep that up!" I say with a grin.

She takes a half step back and shifts her weight from hip to hip and smiles.

"Yeah! It's a bad habit... The door was open. I don't know why I came in." She timidly admits.

I stand up and my robe falls open.

... to be continued

She's obviously puzzled.

Did I leave the door wide open?

It could be my open robe just barely covering my breasts. I pull it closed and loosely snitch it. My thighs and hips still in plain sight.

"Well? Like what you see?" I say with an almost flip tone.

She's startled by my question. Her fingers frantically twirling her long dark hair.

"You're going to make a mess of that if you keep that up!" I say with a grin.

She takes a half step back and shifts her weight from hip to hip and smiles.

"Yeah! It's a bad habit... The door was open. I don't know why I came in." She timidly admits.

I stand up and my robe falls open.

... to be continued
Do continue Siss

My uncertainty allayed ... I am expected!!! it's me she was waiting for!!!... I take a step forward, and stop again; breathless at the sight of pale white swelling flesh under a partially open robe and her rounded hips and long graceful thighs as she turns in her chair. She speaks to me in a flippant, off-hand way. Startled I twist my hair in confusion and growing anticipation. She mocks me playfully and I smile a half smile, and give her my patented sideways look. "Yeah, it's a bad habit; I don't know why I came in," I offer lamely. Then she stands up, and faces me. Her robe falls open to reveal the most lovely boobs I have ever seen. My gaze drops, following the slight swell of her tummy around the deep depression of her navel and then down the long narrowing slope to a fleshy mound and cleft, tucked between pale creamy thighs. I gasp as I feel that irresistible rising tingle and warmth of arousal deep within my loins. "Stunning, so absolutely stunning," I think to myself, and slowly ... ever so slowly ... my open fingers slide down the length of my tight clingy sweater, only to clutch at its lower edges, and then suddenly pull it up and over my head in a single motion. My bared full breasts fall loose with a gentle bounce and jiggle, tumescent crinkly buds rising excitedly in the cool air of the room. I shake my hair away of my face. It falls over my shoulders, light brown strands splayed across my chest. "Leggings too?" I ask, throwing her yet another of my coy little sideways looks. She takes a tentative step forward, kicking her robe off to one side. I slide my thumbs under the waist band of my black leggings, gently easing them down over my narrow hips and tight little ...

My uncertainty allayed ... I am expected!!! it's me she was waiting for!!!... I take a step forward, and stop again; breathless at the sight of pale white swelling flesh under a partially open robe and her rounded hips and long graceful thighs as she turns in her chair. She speaks to me in a flippant, off-hand way. Startled I twist my hair in confusion and growing anticipation. She mocks me playfully and I smile a half smile, and give her my patented sideways look. "Yeah, it's a bad habit; I don't know why I came in," I offer lamely. Then she stands up, and faces me. Her robe falls open to reveal the most lovely boobs I have ever seen. My gaze drops, following the slight swell of her tummy around the deep depression of her navel and then down the long narrowing slope to a fleshy mound and cleft, tucked between pale creamy thighs. I gasp as I feel that irresistible rising tingle and warmth of arousal deep within my loins. "Stunning, so absolutely stunning," I think to myself, and slowly ... ever so slowly ... my open fingers slide down the length of my tight clingy sweater, only to clutch at its lower edges, and then suddenly pull it up and over my head in a single motion. My bared full breasts fall loose with a gentle bounce and jiggle, tumescent crinkly buds rising excitedly in the cool air of the room. I shake my hair away of my face. It falls over my shoulders, light brown strands splayed across my chest. "Leggings too?" I ask, throwing her yet another of my coy little sideways looks. She takes a tentative step forward, kicking her robe off to one side. I slide my thumbs under the waist band of my black leggings, gently easing them down over my narrow hips and tight little ...
Tight little furry yum-yum ?????

My God!

Look at her!

Hair a splayed, dark with so many highlights falling across her
shoulders.

Ribs just slightly distended above her taught sloping belly!

I step forward spreading my robe. Wide and open, I wrap it around her.

Then letting go.

Running my hands down the small of her back and down around those tight little cheeks.

Our breasts, touch and press and rub, nipples aware!

I begin to wonder if she is my appointment but I could care less at this point!

My fingertips slip under the waistband of her leggings.

Cupping and stripping them to her knees!

Her slender thighs are glistening with moistness.

I rush to the door and lock it tight!

Appointment or not she is mine tonight!

She looks so hopelessly helpless!

I can't stand much more!

But that is ... the point isn't it?

... to be continued ;)

My God!

Look at her!

Hair a splayed, dark with so many highlights falling across her
shoulders.

Ribs just slightly distended above her taught sloping belly!

I step forward spreading my robe. Wide and open, I wrap it around her.

Then letting go.

Running my hands down the small of her back and down around those tight little cheeks.

Our breasts, touch and press and rub, nipples aware!

I begin to wonder if she is my appointment but I could care less at this point!

My fingertips slip under the waistband of her leggings.

Cupping and stripping them to her knees!

Her slender thighs are glistening with moistness.

I rush to the door and lock it tight!

Appointment or not she is mine tonight!

She looks so hopelessly helpless!

I can't stand much more!

But that is ... the point isn't it?

... to be continued ;)
I wait with trembling anticipation

Heart pounding, I watch … almost in a trance … as she stoops to strip down my black leggings, my eyes roving over the blonde crest of her head, the bending of her back and shoulders, the rounded cheeks of her ass. She strips my leggings to my knees and as she rises, I bend and lightly kiss the top of her head. Excitement rising, I grab her by the shoulders and kiss her full on the mouth, then I walk her backwards, away from the table and laptop and toward the bed on the far side of the room, hopping on one foot and then the other, and kicking away my leggings from my ankles on the way. On reaching the bed, I give her a shove. She falls backward on the bed, bouncing a little on the mattress … legs spread wide, knees raised just a bit. Swiftly I slide my naked body on top of hers, stretching out full length, clamping my thighs down tight on one of her thighs, my tummy pressing hard against her mound. The kissing continues. I raise myself to one side, hand wandering down to mound one of her soft breasts, moving it around and gently brushing its nipple with my thumb. Then I slide my hand down, tracing over the softness of her belly to her mound, hesitating and then inserting a finger between the velvety, dewy wet of her lips. I crook my finger, press it in and slide it back and forth over the slippery surface of the membrane covering her bone. She emits a throaty moan. Is this really happening? I don't care. I want her. My hips buck as I smear my juices up and down her thigh. She gasps and makes little murmuring noises as I insert a second finger, plunging deep. She raises one leg, throwing it over my shoulder, then she grabs my knee, pulling my body to one side …

Last edited:
Sweetcheeks...

I don't know but I've been told
Air Force wings are made of gold
I don't know but it's been said
Army wings are made of lead
Sounds of
US

OMG!!!

That tingling, buzzing ... that thing that makes me explode!

Electric shocks, fast and with such a burn!!!!!!

She's not supposed to be doing this!!!! ????

Across my hips and down my thighs!!!!!!!

I never expected anything like this!!!!

OMG!

I'm trying so desperately not to lose myself.

She's mashing my breasts and pinching my nips!!!

Nothing matters now!!!!!

Oh God!

She's......

I can't stand it!!!!

Arching my back and pulling the sheets from the bed.

... OMG!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF!!!!!!

Who are you?????

GRRRRRRRR

OMG!!!!

continued

Sweetcheeks...

I don't know but I've been told
Air Force wings are made of gold
I don't know but it's been said
Army wings are made of lead
Sounds of
US

OMG!!!

That tingling, buzzing ... that thing that makes me explode!

Electric shocks, fast and with such a burn!!!!!!

She's not supposed to be doing this!!!! ????

Across my hips and down my thighs!!!!!!!

I never expected anything like this!!!!

OMG!

I'm trying so desperately not to lose myself.

She's mashing my breasts and pinching my nips!!!

Nothing matters now!!!!!

Oh God!

She's......

I can't stand it!!!!

Arching my back and pulling the sheets from the bed.

... OMG!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF!!!!!!

Who are you?????

GRRRRRRRR

OMG!!!!

continued
Mercy me and gracious sakes !!!

Head thrown back, mouth open and clenching the bed sheets with one white-knuckled hand, she reaches out with her other hand, grasping my leg and pulling me off to one side. I release her thigh from between my own and slide around, grabbing and holding one of her ankles high in the air with my free hand. We scissor … full contact … wild bucking and pounding, slipping and sliding … juices flowing ... fire inside me, gasping and moaning, whimpering ..... building, building and building ... no stopping now … OMG …. tingling, burning .. OMG … ECSTASTY! Collapsing, falling limply to one side, gasping for breath, flopping over on my back, heart racing … what just happened? Holy Shit!

Head thrown back, mouth open and clenching the bed sheets with one white-knuckled hand, she reaches out with her other hand, grasping my leg and pulling me off to one side. I release her thigh from between my own and slide around, grabbing and holding one of her ankles high in the air with my free hand. We scissor … full contact … wild bucking and pounding, slipping and sliding … juices flowing ... fire inside me, gasping and moaning, whimpering ..... building, building and building ... no stopping now … OMG …. tingling, burning .. OMG … ECSTASTY! Collapsing, falling limply to one side, gasping for breath, flopping over on my back, heart racing … what just happened? Holy Shit!
Feel like ya swallowed molten lust barb?? Keystone Kutie has sharp scissors :)

Damn, I can hear the headboard banging all the way to Tree estate...

Back
Top Bottom