10-4

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's hard to dig out ... there got it ... gone, in the trash bin ... The Captain is going to be pissed, but what the Hell....lead on my friend ... I may be Midwest, but I learn fast ... let's go!

Let me help you get that out, Barb :D

[QUOTI think="Barbaria1, postI see 210125, member: 13545"]Keep your itchy little fingers to yourself, please. TI'm a. nk you. ;)[/QUOTEI get
When i tthem of BArbie i see the body of Jennifer Lawrence encasing the twisted soul of Amy Schumer. "Im a size 16 and i get all the dick i WANT"

"Ok, so here we are back at your place. What do cops wear when they go after the bad guys under cover? Let's check out what you have in your closet, Lyttle. Love this nice little, very short and clingy sweater dress ... very leggy ... may I try it on?" She nods. I strip down to my kinis and demi and step in, wiggle and slide arms in and pull up, pirouette in front of mirror. "I like! But probably not practical ... how about jeans and a nice little 3/4 sleeve top? Why are you looking at me like that? You aren't thinking? No, not again! We already did that how many times? Don't give me that wide-eyed innocent look ... yeah, you too? What the Hell ..." I reach behind, lose the bra and flop on the bed. She follows. Fifteen minutes later, I lie exhausted ... my head resting on her thigh, her head resting on my thigh. Somewhere out there in a trash bin, the Captain is calling us on an egg.

"Ok, so here we are back at your place. What do cops wear when they go after the bad guys under cover? Let's check out what you have in your closet, Lyttle. Love this nice little, very short and clingy sweater dress ... very leggy ... may I try it on?" She nods. I strip down to my kinis and demi and step in, wiggle and slide arms in and pull up, pirouette in front of mirror. "I like! But probably not practical ... how about jeans and a nice little 3/4 sleeve top? Why are you looking at me like that? You aren't thinking? No, not again! We already did that how many times? Don't give me that wide-eyed innocent look ... yeah, you too? What the Hell ..." I reach behind, lose the bra and flop on the bed. She follows. Fifteen minutes later, I lie exhausted ... my head resting on her thigh, her head resting on my thigh. Somewhere out there in a trash bin, the Captain is calling us on an egg.
Rather depends upon what covers the bad guys are under.........

Barb ... they weren't earwigs ... they were eggs ... up tight and out of sight but just GPS. The Captain will just call me on my cell.

BTW ... why did yours melt and not mine?

I'm talking about the phones, Barb!!! Focus!!!!

Now! If you want to wear that dress its fine with me but I think the jeans and the top would be better and maybe this "IKE" style jean jacket.

Think I will just go with this yellow polo and skinny jeans.

Look! We know something is going on down there in Chinatown ... so lets get some lunch at Kings!

It's a great place, Barb! Lots of older Jewish people ... no no ... I'm not being that way! They know good Chinese Food!

Besides! I never order from the menu. ;)

And apparent, neither do you!!

Barb! Where did you fucking learn that?????????????

Okay! I should call in and see if there are any leads.

.......... ;)

To be ...........................

Barb ... they weren't earwigs ... they were eggs ... up tight and out of sight but just GPS. The Captain will just call me on my cell.

Now! If you want to wear that dress its fine with me but I think the jeans and the top would be better and maybe this "IKE" style jean jacket.

Look! We know something is going on down there in Chinatown ... so lets get some lunch at Kings!

It's a great place, Barb! Lots of older Jewish people ... no no ... I'm not being that way! They know good Chinese Food!

.......... ;)

I wore my dad's WWII 'Ike' jacket (a real one) for years!!! I wish I would have packed it away and saved it.

My dad got it when he was made a lieutenant as a navigator on a B-29. Not bad for a guy that never graduated high school...

Don't judge him by me...

Thanks for the memory, Siss:rolleyes:

Tree

I wore my dad's WWII 'Ike' jacket (a real one) for years!!! I wish I would have packed it away and saved it.

My dad got it when he was made a lieutenant as a navigator on a B-29. Not bad for a guy that never graduated high school...

Don't judge him by me...

Thanks for the memory, Siss:rolleyes:

Tree

You crack me up, Tree! I wore my grand fathers tunic for a bunch of years in high school. The tailoring on that thing was unbelievable!!! Like six seams down the back! So fitted. Still have it! ;)

28th Division.

Just so you know

You crack me up, Tree! I wore my grand fathers tunic for a bunch of years in high school. The tailoring on that thing was unbelievable!!! Like six seams down the back! So fitted. Still have it! ;)

28th Division.

Just so you know
It wasn't the warmest jacket but I did look good in it (my dad looked absolutely handsome in it). Even the best made clothes cannot carry the history of our hand-me-downs...

T

.......... ;)

Yaweh in his wisdom and mercy CREATED the Jews to guide poor benighted Goyim

Back
Top Bottom