10-4

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yaweh in his wisdom and mercy CREATED the Jews to guide poor benighted Goyim

Why did Yahweh choose the Jews?

Because the Goyim annoy Him

Ithangyou

I wore my dad's WWII 'Ike' jacket (a real one) for years!!! I wish I would have packed it away and saved it.

My dad got it when he was made a lieutenant as a navigator on a B-29. Not bad for a guy that never graduated high school...

Don't judge him by me...

Thanks for the memory, Siss:rolleyes:

Tree
You crack me up, Tree! I wore my grand fathers tunic for a bunch of years in high school. The tailoring on that thing was unbelievable!!! Like six seams down the back! So fitted. Still have it! ;)

28th Division.

Just so you know

My grandad had an Ike jacket...I still have it!!!

Barb ... they weren't earwigs ... they were eggs ... up tight and out of sight but just GPS. The Captain will just call me on my cell.

BTW ... why did yours melt and not mine?

I'm talking about the phones, Barb!!! Focus!!!!

Now! If you want to wear that dress its fine with me but I think the jeans and the top would be better and maybe this "IKE" style jean jacket.

Think I will just go with this yellow polo and skinny jeans.

Look! We know something is going on down there in Chinatown ... so lets get some lunch at Kings!

It's a great place, Barb! Lots of older Jewish people ... no no ... I'm not being that way! They know good Chinese Food!

Besides! I never order from the menu. ;)

And apparent, neither do you!!

Barb! Where did you fucking learn that?????????????

Okay! I should call in and see if there are any leads.

.......... ;)

To be ...........................

Back to the story ... yes, I am game for some Chinese...lunch at Kings sounds great, and sounds like you know the people in the kitchen. By the way, what's this funny looking egg in your dresser drawer? It looks like the ones the Captain gave us but it's different. How does it work? What's it for? Anybody ever tell you that you look good in a polo top? What? Am I talking too much? Lead on. Let's get some grub and do some real police work!

Grub???

We just had lunch an hour ago! What are you ... a vacuum cleaner?

How can you be so thin and eat so much?

Do you really want to know what this is?

Okay! Take the egg and slip it in like the other but this time leave the wire dangling, please!

Now! Let's both were leggings and forget the jeans and pol0 tops!

You wear this rose over the hip sweater and I'll wear the yellow.

We don't need to look like we work at Walmart!

Grab your bag and don't forget your gun.

I have the remote... So keep on your toes!

(My god this is going to be fun!)

Ready? Let's hit the streets.

...tbc

Grub???

We just had lunch an hour ago! What are you ... a vacuum cleaner?

How can you be so thin and eat so much?

Do you really want to know what this is?

Okay! Take the egg and slip it in like the other but this time leave the wire dangling, please!

Now! Let's both were leggings and forget the jeans and pol0 tops!

You wear this rose over the hip sweater and I'll wear the yellow.

We don't need to look like we work at Walmart!

Grab your bag and don't forget your gun.

I have the remote... So keep on your toes!

(My god this is going to be fun!)

Ready? Let's hit the streets.

...tbc

Remote? Wire? Inside me? There? Really? OMG OMG

Hey and stop calling me "Hoover" when I eat.

OK. Let's hit the streets!

Dyson - no loss of suction :p
you're my kindalalia,

Barb youre my kinda gal!! I was writing you a description of a knightmare. I was befuddled with strong drink. Could you pretty please remind me of the thread ? I was licking the blood from your heel

Last edited by a moderator:
Dyson - no loss of suction :p
Barb, as a veteran officer, I would, strictly as a matter professional courtesy you understand, be delighted to give your Lady Balls an intravaginal examination to ensure proper functioning. I would of course extend a similar courtesy to your lil sister

I wanted to check out a few leads. So we parked a few blocks away on Arch street and walked through the Reading Terminal market.

Once inside, of course, the smell of food had Barb on the prowl again!
(And I thought that I was the food hound!)

She was set on a cheesesteak but I told her the roast pork and broccoli robe sandwich was to die for!

She was just handing the counter clerk the money when I pressed the button on the remote.

OMG! You have never seen anyone jump and and shake like that in your life!

I was laughing so hard that I didn't switch it off.

She tried and tried to act normal but it was like she was doing the pee pee dance.

Wiggling, crossing her legs while trying to look normal.

I couldn't stop laughing but I let off the button and walked toward her.

... To be continued

:rolleyes:

[QUOthat'sittleSiss, post: 210729, member: 9468"]I wanted to check out a few leads. So we parked a few blocks away on Arch street and walked through the Reading Terminal market.

Once inside, of course, the smell of food had Barb on the prowl again!
(And I thought that I was the food hound!)

She was set on a cheesesteak but I told her the roast pork and broccoli robe sandwich was to die for!

She was just handing the counter clerk the money when I pressed the button on the remote.

OMG! You have never seen anyone jump and and shake like that in your life!

I was laughing so hard that I didn't switch it off.

She tried and tried to act normal but it was like she was doing the pee pee dance.

Wiggling, crossing her legs while trying to look normal.

I couldn't stop laughing but I let off the button and walked toward her.

... To be continued

:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
Now thats just CRUEL

A Scots slavegirl (no, not Eul) used to do a blog on the net, I think she's stopped or gone 'invitation only' now,
but she told a hilarious tale of shopping in Asda while wearing a vibrator remote-controlled by her Dom :D
(unrecognised item in frigging area? :p)

A Scots slavegirl (no, not Eul) used to do a blog on the net, I think she's stopped or gone 'invitation only' now,
but she told a hilarious tale of shopping in Asda while wearing a vibrator remote-controlled by her Dom :D
(unrecognised item in frigging area? :p)
I hope one of her wrists was unobtrusively handcuffed to the trolley:devil:

Back
Top Bottom