10-4

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wanted to check out a few leads. So we parked a few blocks away on Arch street and walked through the Reading Terminal market.

Once inside, of course, the smell of food had Barb on the prowl again!
(And I thought that I was the food hound!)

She was set on a cheesesteak but I told her the roast pork and broccoli robe sandwich was to die for!

She was just handing the counter clerk the money when I pressed the button on the remote.

OMG! You have never seen anyone jump and and shake like that in your life!

I was laughing so hard that I didn't switch it off.

She tried and tried to act normal but it was like she was doing the pee pee dance.

Wiggling, crossing her legs while trying to look normal.

I couldn't stop laughing but I let off the button and walked toward her.

... To be continued

:rolleyes:

OMG....Arghhhhhhhhhh .... gasp .... what are you doing to me Lyttle? You have a bit of the devil inside you, don't you? .... Arggghhhhhhhhhhh .... stop that! ....... people are looking ..... Arghhhhhhhhhh .... will you quit laughing at me!!! .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh .... the burning inside, the wet .... Arghhhhhhhhhh ... have mercy, please! .... Arghhhhhhhhh .... OK, enough now .... I am going to get back at you for this ..... Arghhhhhhhhh ... just you wait, little miss .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh .... you think you are funny now .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh .... stop NOW!!!!!! ..... Arghhhhhhh .... whew, at last. Big grin. Proud of yourself, aren't you? Did you forget we are on a case? We need to show some results here, or the Captain will do worse to us than a buzzing egg!

OMG....Arghhhhhhhhhh .... gasp .... what are you doing to me Lyttle? You have a bit of the devil inside you, don't you? .... Arggghhhhhhhhhhh .... stop that! ....... people are looking ..... Arghhhhhhhhhh .... will you quit laughing at me!!! .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh .... the burning inside, the wet .... Arghhhhhhhhhh ... have mercy, please! .... Arghhhhhhhhh .... OK, enough now .... I am going to get back at you for this ..... Arghhhhhhhhh ... just you wait, little miss .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh .... you think you are funny now .... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh .... stop NOW!!!!!! ..... Arghhhhhhh .... whew, at last. Big grin. Proud of yourself, aren't you? Did you forget we are on a case? We need to show some results here, or the Captain will do worse to us than a buzzing egg!
There could be actionable charges here...
IMF uniform.jpg

...just saying...

He's a FUCKINGOTE="thehangingtree, post: 210892, member: 4513"]I believe he is an actor...[/QUOTE]
Hes FUCKING JOACHIM PEIPER !!!!!! SS Standartenfuhrer Hitler's adjutant commander of Kampfgruppe PEIPER and CONVICTED WAR CRIMINAL, so not an actor

He's a FUCKINGOTE="thehangingtree, post: 210892, member: 4513"]I believe he is an actor...
Hes FUCKING JOACHIM PEIPER !!!!!! SS Standartenfuhrer Hitler's adjutant commander of Kampfgruppe PEIPER and CONVICTED WAR CRIMINAL, so not an actor[/QUOTE]
Don't crap your pants but I really think is an American actor perhaps portraying him...

Did you notice how good the color is???

And if you read my threads the IMF are no angels...

Loosen up

Tree

Hes FUCIt's hardG JOACHIM PEIPER !!!!!! SS Standartenfuhrer Hitler's adjutant commander of Kampfgruppe PEIPER and CONVICTED WAR CRIMINAL, so not an actor
Don't crap your pants but I really think is an American actor perhaps portraying him...

Loosen up

Tree[/QUOTE]
Impossible Mission Force or International Monetary Fund ?? Its

Don't crap your pants but I really think is an American actor perhaps portrayingPEIPER was.

Loosen up

Tree
Impossible Mission Force or International Monetary Fund ?? Its[/QUOTE]
That photo is quite familiar to military historians. I believe it was taken when he was awarded the Ritterkreutz by Hitler. Peiper

Impossible Mission Force or International Monetary Fund ?? Its
That photo is quite familiar to military historians. I believe it was taken when he was awarded the Ritterkreutz by Hitler. Peiper[/QUOTE]
I got the picture off a movie website that I can't remember where it is. The IMF is the International Moral Force... The enforcement arm of the IMA (Imperial Moral Authority)...

Tree

...the picture is a young George Peppard, an American actor who's last claim to fame was the TV series 'The A-team'...

Have we put this crap to bed???

That photo is quite familiar to military historians. I believe it was taken when he was awarded the Ritterkreutz by Hitler. Peiper
I got the picture off a movie website that I can't remember where it is. The IMF is the International Moral Force... The enforcement arm of the IMA (Imperial Moral Authority)...

Tree

...the picture is a young George Peppard, an American actor who's last claim to fame was the TV series 'The A-team'...

Have we put this crap to bed???[/QUOTE]

Blue-Max.jpg

There were some really nice Kites in it!

:p

The movie was ... so so.

Just saying.
:oops:

You watch your mouth, Probie!

Listen! We need to stake out the Parlor. Our mark will show ... it's only a matter of time.

Trust me!

Now! Get in the car and give me my coffee.

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

You watch your mouth, Probie!

Listen! We need to stake out the Parlor. Our mark will show ... it's only a matter of time.

Trust me!

Now! Get in the car and give me my coffee.

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
Girls be nice...
glam carol a.jpg

T

Back
Top Bottom