Alice In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful pic…. Now if only those who continually bless this forum with thousands of internet pics would bless us with a penny or two.. ;) :rolleyes:
A quick calculation....total downloads of The Drawings of Montycrusto= 1 458. If people had donated just 25 cents per copy then that would have been more than enough to pay for a whole month. We may be in the Last Chance Saloon.

A quick calculation....total downloads of The Drawings of Montycrusto= 1 458. If people had donated just 25 cents per copy then that would have been more than enough to pay for a whole month. We may be in the Last Chance Saloon.
The problem is, people are more likely to pay for the privilege of NOT seeing the Drawings of Montycrusto :facepalm: :rolleyes:

I had hoped your fundraising drive would get us out of the Last Chance Saloon and into the Comfy Pub of Sustainability …

Alice For Sale (Hosted externally)
qz34IO6.jpg

Oh no!!!.....Here I am in "An Arab market scene" by Franz Xaver Kosler! I've got a bloody great chain and padlock around my neck and that big fat mamma standing behind me. I guess CruxForums is experiencing cash flow problems..too much flowing out and not enough flowing in. Perhaps that's why I'm up for sale. We are only on 60%. Well I hope things pick up in time for 2022!!

Attachments

• Alice for sale.jpg
    Alice for sale.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 61
qz34IO6.jpg

Oh no!!!.....Here I am in "An Arab market scene" by Franz Xaver Kosler! I've got a bloody great chain and padlock around my neck and that big fat mamma standing behind me. I guess CruxForums is experiencing cash flow problems..too much flowing out and not enough flowing in. Perhaps that's why I'm up for sale. We are only on 60%. Well I hope things pick up in time for 2022!!
A somewhat plump Alice, unlike our bank account.

qz34IO6.jpg

She's too young for an harsh whipping.

qz34IO6.jpg

I recognise the character of Princess Fareeda from an earlier 'Alice for sale' picture in this series. The princess looks quite charming, but of course, looks can be deceiving. Kosler's North African scene dates from 1896, but it has a timeless quality, and has been slightly desaturated to give prominence to the foreground subjects.

The portrait of Alice is from MPL's 'Basic Instinct' - in fact from a pose which Melissa has previously used in the 'Appeal of Alice' thread. I do not recognise the body double, but the shadow of the chain is so neatly applied, it might be part of the original image. Things often go from bad to worse when Alice experiences one of her Khabadami adventures, but let's hope this charming picture will inspire some financial assistance. Nice work, Melissa! :)

Some great news from @ImageMaker Thanks to a last minute donation from one of his Patreon subscribers we have now reached 100% on the thermometer. Also please note...
"I have scheduled a software upgrade for tomorrow, January 6th, 2022 at 10-11 am.
The forum may be unavailable for 2-4 hours." ImageMaker.

Some great news from @ImageMaker Thanks to a last minute donation from one of his Patreon subscribers we have now reached 100% on the thermometer. Also please note...
"I have scheduled a software upgrade for tomorrow, January 6th, 2022 at 10-11 am.
The forum may be unavailable for 2-4 hours." ImageMaker.
This was delayed slightly and will now take place in approximately 15 minutes from now, at approximately 17:35 GMT

Alice is running away from St. Melania's! :eek:

You would think Alice might have been quite happy, enrolled at such an exclusive establishment, set in the idyllic countryside of the North York Moors. But she discovered that she had been nominated for the 'Student Exchange' programme with St. Alhambra's in Khabadami! Alice is no fool, and she knows that none of the exchange students have ever been seen again - at least not safely back at St. Melania's. Showing commendable initiative, she has done a runner!

Having travelled the considerable distance to Ribblehead, Alice seems intent on reaching Dent - an isolated place where the occasional train stops en route towards the familar territory of the Northern Forest. But can she afford the ticket? Her wallet is only 30% full, and she would really appreciate some extra funding. Let's hope the weather improves...

escape_from_st_melanias_1_by_bobnearied_deyuvyy-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size image here
Escape from St Melanias 1.jpg

Do trains actually stop at Ribblehead...? :doh:
0641 tomorrow morning. Change at Carlisle for the Northern Forest. She's in for a cold night! :eek:

(Actually, Alice, that's Blea Moor beyond the Viaduct. Not a good place to spend a winter's night. That'll be Jollyrei who finds you, not Eulalia! :eek:)

Last edited:
Alice is running away from St. Melania's! :eek:
Shall I notify my crack team of girl-catchers school attendance officers? They are well trained for this sort of situation, and equipped with bloodhounds, stun-guns, nets and traps: They'll soon bring young Alice back to St. Melania's bound and gagged and stuffed in the boot of their four by four, to face whatever punishment for truancy the staff may devise.
:very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom