Ashley Lane Fanclub

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
We recently discussed the awesome Ashley Lane in another thread on Crux Forums:

I just saw the work by Dommmu and Madiosi featuring Ashley Lane. It so happens that she is one of my muses, so I thought I would post some of the things she has inspired:View attachment 917963View attachment 917964View attachment 917965View attachment 917966View attachment 917967View attachment 917968View attachment 917969

I guess you are referring to my story "The Inquisition Game"? It is true, some of Ashley Lane's works inspired me while writing it, especially the interrogation scene in chapters 8 and 9, which has some resemblance to this Device Bondage scene.
View attachment 921340 View attachment 921341

To honor Miss Lane, I named the story's main character after her (although I changed her last name). And she made it to the cover of the PDF version, too.

I also adore Ashley Lane, because her face and her body are average in the most beautiful way (a weird description, I know). She looks like the girl next door who has her dirty kinky secrets. And her performances are amazing!

Does anyone know if she ever did a crux scene? She starred in a ton of BDSM/bondage movies, there must be something. :rolleyes:

I think your description is not weird at all. Beauty can be average and astounding, while the "true" beauties can be so beautiful as to be nondescript and even dull. And, as you say, she performs well. I wish I could see her in more realistic scenarios, i. e. "real" interrogations, inquisitions scenes, etc. Hell!, she would even look good in monster or tentacle rape (one of my not so secret perversions).

So agree with you on Ashley Lane. Easily one of the best acting and most expressive stars out there for bondage and spanking stuff, and is my dream girl for a crux scene. Her pained face is one of the most beautiful things to be watched.

As it turns out, this beautiful actress seems to have quite some fans around here. :cool:

So why not dedicate a worshipping thread for her?

First, some basic facts about Ashley:

Ashley_Lane.jpg

- Born: February 27th 1991 in Portland, Oregon (United States)
- Height: 5'8" (172 cm)
- Measurements: 34-25-35 (86-64-89)
- Boobs: Natural
- Hair: Blonde (dyed red in her earlier works)
- Eyes: Blue
- Active since: 2014

Source: Various sites on the internet.

I don't know her work well, but I have a darling ponygirl training video which she co-stars in. Two slave girl are being trained to perform an elegant high step. She is certainly adorable in it. :p

Attachments

• ponygirl ashley a.JPG
    ponygirl ashley a.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 259
  • ponygirl ashley b.JPG
    ponygirl ashley b.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 240
  • ponygirl ashley c.JPG
    ponygirl ashley c.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 222
  • ponygirl ashley d.JPG
    ponygirl ashley d.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 206
  • ponygirl ashley e.JPG
    ponygirl ashley e.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 218
  • ponygirl ashley f.JPG
    ponygirl ashley f.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 238
I don't know her work well, but I have a darling ponygirl training video which she co-stars in. Two slave girl are being trained to perform an elegant high step. She is certainly adorable in it. :p

Ashley Lane and Chrissy Marie - what a nice team! :rolleyes:

They also did a movie together where a self bondage session gets a little bit out of hand and both of them end up in inescapable hogties.

self_bondage_ashley_chrissy.jpg

Just look at their faces, how they break character because they are having too much fun :D

Ashley Lane and Chrissy Marie - what a nice team! :rolleyes:

They also did a movie together where a self bondage session gets a little bit out of hand and both of them end up in inescapable hogties.

View attachment 929228

Just look at their faces, how they break character because they are having too much fun :D
I'm a huge fan of Chrissy Marie as well. I even commissioned a video from her featuring (what else) a thorough and regulation strip search. I'm going to contact her and see if she would mind if I post some caps from it. Perhaps start a new thread.

I've posted a strip of Ashley's previously on the thread for Windar's story "Like Mother Like Daughter" that was a bit grainy since I got if from a secondary site. I'll repost it here:

ashley lane ss28.PNGashley lane 33.PNGashley lane ss34.PNGashley lane ss36.PNGashley lane ss18.PNGashley lane ss17.PNGashley lane ss23.PNGashley lane ss24.PNGashley lane ss19.PNGashley lane ss20.PNG

The nipple clamps with bells are awesome.
Years ago, there was a video of Jewell Marceau wearing them while she struggled to keep her feet on a moving road, she produced a real carillon!

Great thread!

Also, I don't think I have ever seen her with her clothes on before to the point of the clothed pictures of her shameful strip became a bit jarring to look at for me. :lol:

Lastly, anyone who likes her should watch her taking the Orgasmageddon for Kink. She was kept spread-eagled on the floor and forced to cum multiple times for an hour. A must see! :SimpHomer:

Lastly, anyone who likes her should watch her taking the Orgasmageddon for Kink. She was kept spread-eagled on the floor and forced to cum multiple times for an hour. A must see!

I second that! But I think you mean her Infernal Restraints "Orgasmageddon"?
ashley_lane_orgasmageddon_1.jpgashley_lane_orgasmageddon_2.jpgashley_lane_orgasmageddon_3.jpgashley_lane_orgasmageddon_4.jpg

It is one of the rare occasions where a model actually used her safeword and they kept it in the movie!

Speaking of safewords: Ashley stated in an interview that she passed out once because she did not use her safeword, since she did not want to ruin the scene. But that was in another movie.

I second that! But I think you mean her Infernal Restraints "Orgasmageddon"?
View attachment 929947View attachment 929948View attachment 929949View attachment 929950

It is one of the rare occasions where a model actually used her safeword and they kept it in the movie!

Speaking of safewords: Ashley stated in an interview that she passed out once because she did not use her safeword, since she did not want to ruin the scene. But that was in another movie.

Isn't IR a part of Kink?

Back
Top Bottom