Best Hanging Animation ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
These don't open in middle America ... blocked by owner...

Did he ever post the conclusion to the six hanging series?
Hi Boss Man,
There is usually a fair wait between episodes, the conclusion is supposed to be the longest part yet.
Rest assured I will be checking regularly and will post the moment it appears.
The earlier episodes are also on the "Motherless" site .... Don't know if thats blocked for you as well.

These don't open in middle America ... blocked by owner...

Did he ever post the conclusion to the six hanging series?

Same here in Eastern Canada
You have to click on the "YouTube" icon on the lower right corner to play those videos.
You will then be redirected to his private YouTube page.

Same here in Eastern Canada
You have to click on the "YouTube" icon on the lower right corner to play those videos.
You will then be redirected to his private YouTube page.
Thanks Hornet .... Knowledge is Power - Nils Bastedo Carborundum (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

Academy Girl by Cardaniel

As the girls (Barbaria, Messaline, et al) seemed to enjoy a quality hanging animation, I thought I might introduce you to some excellent literature from 6-10 years ago. (It took that long to write)

It seems to have dropped off the search engines so you may not have read it.

Very long but very well constructed and written - Stick with it and I guarantee you will be hooked. Even a grizzled old git like me had a moist eye at the end.

Admin …. If you feel this should appear in the archive, please feel free to transfer it.

Apologies in advance to other members as the girls will probably be off-line for a few days while they read it. !!!

Attachments

• AcademyGirl-Book1.pdf
    817 KB · Views: 625
  • AcademyGirl-Book2.pdf
    905.2 KB · Views: 148
  • AcademyGirl-Book3.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
  • AcademyGirl-Book4.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
  • AcademyGirl-Book5.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 200
If I promise to produce more interesting posts can I get another 7 views please .... I would feel very proud to hit my very first 1000.
While i am in the chair ... any feedback on Academy Girl ???

If I promise to produce more interesting posts can I get another 7 views please .... I would feel very proud to hit my very first 1000.
While i am in the chair ... any feedback on Academy Girl ???
Where is 'Academy Girl'?

Back
Top Bottom