Best Hanging Animation ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found these animations on the good old Interweb. Apparently the artist is Freddy5353 and he is posting his stuff on "The Dark Spot”.

These are the best animations I have ever seen …

Smooth animation, great models, obviously interesting subject and the attention to detail is superb. Putting on the shackles (with sound), some of the poor girls releasing their bladders as they expire, the third girl reaching desperately for the ladder - and actually moving it slightly are all beautifully done.

The story is intriguing - The girl next to the King … is she his latest love and getting turned on by the action, she does drag the poor kitchen maid to her doom but there is sixth noose waiting ???

There is a promise of a final episode so lets hope this brilliant artist comes through - Can you imagine what he might do with a crucifixion or even a garrotte - Girls of this quality deserve to last a lot longer before finally expiring …. Here’s hoping.

I have since found this reference to a back story :-

This set of videos actually has a story behind it, based on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

In this version it is an enterprising woman named Morgan is transported back to King Arthur's time. She is very smart so she tricks people into thinking she is a magician, and ends up befriending Queen Guinevere. Morgan and Gwen decide to dress in regular clothes and go see the country from a commoner's point of view. Things go badly and they are kidnapped and sold into slavery with no one knowing who they are. The master they are sold to ends up murdered, so all of the slaves including Morgan and Gwen are sentenced to hang. Morgan escapes and steals a dress so she doesn't look like a slave, but is quickly recaptured because she is pointed out by one of the other slaves, who betrays them all. In the first video they are being transported by wagon to the gibbet.

Prologue:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5OgatjPec&feature=youtu.be

Wow! Wonderful animation! The pissing is a nice (and no doubt accurate) touch. But, then again, I have a pee fetish (just a bit!?.

I'm glad he didn't show anything else, which might also have been accurate...

Women are crucified on this site. Quite a horrible business! Would a little poop be all that bad? I mean, it would be accurate.

Hey, I'm no poo fetishist, just saying . . .

I do tend to imagine the realism of crucifixion (hanging, whatever) more than some who might favor the fantasy of it more.

Women are crucified on this site. Quite a horrible business! Would a little poop be all that bad? I mean, it would be accurate.

Hey, I'm no poo fetishist, just saying . . .

I do tend to imagine the realism of crucifixion (hanging, whatever) more than some who might favor the fantasy of it more.

It would spoil the mood for me, personally. But others can make their own judgement and I will cast no aspersions...

Found these animations on the good old Interweb. Apparently the artist is Freddy5353 and he is posting his stuff on "The Dark Spot”.

These are the best animations I have ever seen …

Smooth animation, great models, obviously interesting subject and the attention to detail is superb. Putting on the shackles (with sound), some of the poor girls releasing their bladders as they expire, the third girl reaching desperately for the ladder - and actually moving it slightly are all beautifully done.

The story is intriguing - The girl next to the King … is she his latest love and getting turned on by the action, she does drag the poor kitchen maid to her doom but there is sixth noose waiting ???

There is a promise of a final episode so lets hope this brilliant artist comes through - Can you imagine what he might do with a crucifixion or even a garrotte - Girls of this quality deserve to last a lot longer before finally expiring …. Here’s hoping.

I have since found this reference to a back story :-

This set of videos actually has a story behind it, based on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

In this version it is an enterprising woman named Morgan is transported back to King Arthur's time. She is very smart so she tricks people into thinking she is a magician, and ends up befriending Queen Guinevere. Morgan and Gwen decide to dress in regular clothes and go see the country from a commoner's point of view. Things go badly and they are kidnapped and sold into slavery with no one knowing who they are. The master they are sold to ends up murdered, so all of the slaves including Morgan and Gwen are sentenced to hang. Morgan escapes and steals a dress so she doesn't look like a slave, but is quickly recaptured because she is pointed out by one of the other slaves, who betrays them all. In the first video they are being transported by wagon to the gibbet.

Prologue:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5OgatjPec&feature=youtu.be

Incredible animation!!!!

But with all that bouncing and bobbling not a single boob popped out! Darn!:p

OK Folks ... All parts now published thanks to Freddy5353 .... and for those of you who don't know how to do it or just can't be arsed here is the whole seamless magnificent production ..... Enjoy.

Attachments

• Hanging in King Arthur's Court.mp4
    61.4 MB · Views: 1,614
Yes, it's probably the best hanging video I have ever seen!
3d quality is just incredible, I just can't do that!

Are you all sure that this is a daz3d project? Could it be Source Film Maker(SFM), instead?

Also: SkatingJesus, in my humble opinion, your (presumabley daz3d based) models are currently the best that is around on the net in terms of visual quality. Your shapes and textures are superb, way better than ladies in this vid. (only exception to this are those cheesy whip marks. :-/). I bought a bunch of your comics recently for exactly this reason.

warming up an old thread showing up on google searches so it has some answers...

Do you guys know where you can find Freddy5353's other work?

There is none. There is his magnum opus (Connecticut Yankee), there are the two early fragments (Odysseus and Seven) and there are a few pictures here and there. These early fragments were never finished due to a computer crash destroying all data involved. He posts his stuff on The Dark Spot exclusively - but in recent years he shows up there about once a year, posts some pics, answers a question or two and disappears again. I have seen no indication that he is working on anything animated these days.

Back
Top Bottom