Best Hanging Animation ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fantasy Unlimited is the best place if it's not specifically crux or bdsm.
But don't worry too much, if moderators decide it's not in the right place,
we can easily move it (with an automatic redirect).
I can't quite imagine Quoom as 'funny stuff', that will certainly be a first! :p

Fantasy Unlimited is the best place if it's not specifically crux or bdsm.
But don't worry too much, if moderators decide it's not in the right place,
we can easily move it (with an automatic redirect).
I can't quite imagine Quoom as 'funny stuff', that will certainly be a first! :p

Thank You very much ...... My only problem is getting the size down - at the moment I have a slideshow but even zipped it is 109Mb .... I may have to publish jpegs over a few days.

That's often better, if you've got the patience - and no pressure, if you do it that way,
people will look forward to what's coming next.

Thank You very much ...... My only problem is getting the size down - at the moment I have a slideshow but even zipped it is 109Mb .... I may have to publish jpegs over a few days.
I don't see why the size should be so huge. How big are the pics that you are using and how many are in the slideshow?

5-600 kb should work but if you could divide them into jpegs, do them 10 at a time you'll get more looks, like, and comments...

Thanks again ..... The original Quoom files were only around 150Kb but adding a bit of text has boosted them to stupid sizes. I will post 8ish a day and see how we go.

OK Folks here it is .... The long awaited Sixth and final part ... and it's the best yet.
This guy Freddy5353 is a real artist.
The detail is amazing the last girl even has an orgasm at 2.23

Attachments

• Part 6_ A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.mp4
    36.7 MB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:
Yes. I wonder how long it took to make.

Hundreds and hundreds of hours. A monster computer and the patience of a saint. Look back at that last part - he's even got the figures moving in the background. When lesser mortals would have had the previous victims stationary, he has them still gently swinging. From what I've seen and heard, rendering each frame would take hours.

Hanging, as I say, does absolutely nothing for me, but the craftsmanship here is astounding.

OK Folks here it is .... The long awaited Sixth and final part ... and it's the best yet.
This guy Freddy5353 is a real artist.
The detail is amazing the last girl even has an orgasm at 2.23

Hey, more people should "like" this! It's quite erotic, if I may say, and beautifully animated. Perhaps it's because I find the idea of hanging somewhat fascinating (and stimulating;)). It makes for great fantasy!

Wish the artist could do a crucifixion animation with as much detail as he did these!

Late edit: Ohhh, I just saw the others! Lots of people liked! Very erotic and realistic (well, for hanging fantasy.):D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom