Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Elisa lights a cigarette, takes a couple of puffs, looking at Vittoria with tears in her eyes.
"Come on, Elisa, kill me! I betrayed you! Throw the cigarette!"
"All right! Burn, traitor! Make the end you deserve!"
Elisa does it, then immediately turns and runs away.
Vittoria is very well dressed for her barbecue...

I’d have graduated on time if it weren’t for the fact that the faculty kept piling on the demerits and sending me to the superintendent’s office for corporal punishment during my senior year. I learned later that there were videos played daily in the faculty lounge of me bent over the super’s desk with my tight little bared.

@montycrusto will no doubt want to pen and ink that, and @twonines will compose a limerick.
At 25 Barb, despite pleading desperately to remain a senior, was finally forced to graduate :D

Strega Emanuela wanders in the woods in search of herbs for her spells. But she meets Satan, in the guise of a goat.
benevento04.jpg
The goat tears off her skirt, but she chases it away with her magic wand. But Emanuela remained half-naked and the witch hunters are always lurking.
benevento_0.jpg
The witch hunters deliver Emanuela to the inquisitors, who torture her and make her confess that she is a witch.
benevento21.jpg
The sentence is hanging and burning.
benevento22.jpg
Everything is ready for execution. Emanuela will be hanged and then the fire will be lit immediately under her feet.
benevento23.jpg
Come on, witch. Here is the end you deserve!
benevento25.jpg
Quick, light the fire before she suffocates! Emanuela has to burn while she is still alive.
benevento28.jpg
Your time has come, witch. Die!
impiccagione_e_rogo.jpg
For Emanuela there is now no escape. Hanged and burned. The flames will do their duty, reducing her body to ashes.
impiccagione_e_rogo_1.jpg
Burn at the stake, heretical witch, and your ashes will despair with the wind!

Strega Emanuela wanders in the woods in search of herbs for her spells. But she meets Satan, in the guise of a goat.
benevento04.jpg
The goat tears off her skirt, but she chases it away with her magic wand. But Emanuela remained half-naked and the witch hunters are always lurking.
benevento_0.jpg
The witch hunters deliver Emanuela to the inquisitors, who torture her and make her confess that she is a witch.
benevento21.jpg
The sentence is hanging and burning.
benevento22.jpg
Everything is ready for execution. Emanuela will be hanged and then the fire will be lit immediately under her feet.
benevento23.jpg
Come on, witch. Here is the end you deserve!
benevento25.jpg
Quick, light the fire before she suffocates! Emanuela has to burn while she is still alive.
benevento28.jpg
Your time has come, witch. Die!
impiccagione_e_rogo.jpg
For Emanuela there is now no escape. Hanged and burned. The flames will do their duty, reducing her body to ashes.
impiccagione_e_rogo_1.jpg
Burn at the stake, heretical witch, and your ashes will despair with the wind!
wow this is the source of a super awesome story.... !!!

The witch is led to the place of execution by mule.
1.jpg
The stake is ready. The witch is tied to the pole.
2.jpg
The executioner makes sure that the witch has no escape.
3.jpg
The sentence is read, then the witch can say her last prayer.
4.jpg
"I'm not afraid of dying!"
5.jpg
The executioner also pours flammable liquid at the witch's feet. She must burn alive without any chance.
6.jpg
Let the pile be set on fire!
7.jpg
And now, burn, witch, burn alive!
8.jpg
"I'm burning, I'm burning alive, but I'm not afraid!"
9.jpg

I forgot to add that they will sometimes see naked witches, freshly knocked down to hell, led in chains and whipped by devils onto the piles prepared for them. They will watch as the devils tie the witches to the piles with red-hot chains and as the devils set fire to the pile.

Back
Top Bottom