Crucifixion scenes (never mind the breast torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com
The version without the skewer through her breasts also appeals to the more squeamish crux pervs. :rolleyes:
That skewer is basically my callling card but I do realize it's not everyone's cup of tea, and also sometimes it can cause visual clutter.
Since I build these digital pics as layered documents in Photoshop I can always just hide that layer, the same goes for the nails/ropes - traditionally I use both in most scenes but I could turn it into a purely roped crux also.

causing cramping
Actually the WIP files for that scenario were all called 'cramp' plus number... so yeah definitely

Not just that, but based on the position of that titilus, she must piss on her own name.
fully intentional though it's a logical choice for any "T-type cross with arms over the top" situation.

One tiny quibble - if her right wrist is nailed through the ankle the same way as her left one is, surely it should be visible?
Now this pic has been floating around since the later part of the Bush administration so I could cop out and say it's too long ago to say what my artistic decision was back then.

Or damn, they cruxed Elastogirl.

However back then Cruxfoundation was going strong with a lot of discussion of crux art as well as the mechanics of crux, and with many of my early scenarios I was aggressively exploring what I could get away with.

About 15 years ago I typed up a document explaining some of my 'artistic process' insofar as it deserves the word and so my memory is outsourced to that haha.

I did a number of studies for the scenario and one of them in that doc hints at what I might have been thinking.
It shows a similar scene from the back, where you do see both arms.
(the girl is different as this was before I had settled on a look for her)

evolutions.p4.png
So the idea is that her body is twisted to some degree sideways, and one arm is more straightened out than the other which still has a bit of a bend at the elbow. And then it might just work. Or not.

Actually @mp5stab picked up that rough sketch and developed it a bit (there are some subtle improvements in addition to coloration)
minimal_by_mp5stab_daasdbs-fullview.jpg

Apart from that it seems the pic has always expressed the concept of the situation effectively judging from the reactions.
As an artist working in 2D that is really what you're going for. There's no guarantuee everything in my pics will always work if you actually "Try This At Home" with real wooden posts, nails and girls...

Oh yes, I vaguely recall some discussion here about the (im)practicality of using furcae to raise a cross with the writhing body on it. That rear view, and mp5stab's realisation of it, is reasonably convincing so far as the anatomical implications are concerned - it would be hideously uncomfortable for sure, I think my my shoulders would be horribly wrenched by the asymmetric straining and my hands might even be ripped right out from the nails (but in your frontal version, the left wrist is tightly bound as well as nailed). A thrilling topic to meditate upon!

Furca 'the fork', was also the name for an A-shaped frame - which could be used as another variant for crucifying us on, though I think in Roman times (and in BDSM as we see sometimes on the Forums) it was more often used for exposing and/or whipping the prisoner.

Last edited:
A Beachwalk in September...

... it's amazing what you can find...

very very loosely perhaps inspired by the crux story, Beachwalk in September, by @Tilman

I am at best moderately good at drawing so all that is left is to use letters to draw. I had hoped to set in motion the cinema in people's heads ... a grumpy gull losing out on a feast, gun flashes on the horizon with a crucified girl in the cross hairs, the background of civil war and life trying to find ways around it or - if must - through it. Happy to hear that this worked.
Quite amazingly so, especially as you took a premise that is seemingly absurd (guy finds crucified girl and leaves her there, repeatedly visiting to ... talk....) and made it spellbinding.

When it comes to drawing ... crux on the beach is a popular setting and this story gives a good context for it. So when the itch comes to make a beach-crux scene I will be coming back to this...
(... the girl looks different, the way she's cruxed isn't the same etc.)

This one could potentially work as a ropes only crux, so if that's your thing you can take her down and put her to use immediately,
56-beachwalk-01.png

though I guess most of the cruxers here would take the time to walk back to their car, fetch the toolbox, and put in some nails where they belong
56-beachwalk-02.png

and well yeah you know me, ... a cruxette and her helpless tits need a skewer!
56-beachwalk-03.png

Last edited:
Two in a week? You spoil us. And she’s a cutie too. Love those curls. And so many options to choose from, I think I will choose option D: All of the above. Just imagine it as a progression; ripe to the cross, secured painfully with nails, and then skewered as is traditional in Algabalistan. Love it!

Two in a week? You spoil us. And she’s a cutie too. Love those curls. And so many options to choose from, I think I will choose option D: All of the above. Just imagine it as a progression; ripe to the cross, secured painfully with nails, and then skewered as is traditional in Algabalistan. Love it!
"Algabalistan." :risas3:

Thanks @mp5stab. I too love it. ;)

"Algabalistan." :risas3:

Thanks @mp5stab. I too love it. ;)
We'll say it is started as small Vassal state to the North of the Empire of Pentecosta, (once violently conquered in a war of imperialist expansion) full of those wonderful blondes and brunettes we see so often in the art of Algabal, ruled by a cruel gentry class with a penance for ordering breast skewering that naturally also carried over into the modern era.

very very loosely perhaps inspired by the crux story, Beachwalk in September, by @Tilman

This one could potentially work as a ropes only crux, so if that's your thing you can take her down and put her to use immediately,
View attachment 1352935

though I guess most of the cruxers here would take the time to walk back to their car, fetch the toolbox, and put in some nails where they belong
View attachment 1352936

View attachment 1352937
Thanks for rediscovering @Tilman 's excellent story!
@Madiosi - I posted the text in the Archive, and I think you included it in a Cruxers' Digest, but maybe it could be made into a pdf and e-book?
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/1125849/?q=Beachwalk&t=resource&c[include_updates]=1&o=date

Thanks for rediscovering @Tilman 's excellent story!
@Madiosi - I posted the text in the Archive, and I think you included it in a Cruxers' Digest, but maybe it could be made into a pdf and e-book?
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/1125849/?q=Beachwalk&t=resource&c[include_updates]=1&o=date
Thank you Eulalia for the hint. I see my likes and know, it should already inklusive a older Cruxer's Digest.
I checked it and found the story in "Cruxer's Digest 2020 Part I".
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/cruxers-digest-2020-part-i-by-different-members-of-cf.789/

"War Trophy"

I've decided to finish up one of the old studies for "An Uplifting Moment" which was recently discussed again.

This one isn't an outright crucifixion, rather a prize of conquest being paraded about.

It's unlikely it ends well for her though...

62_WarTrophy-25%.png

It's another iteration of the "hands and feet bound/nailed together" idea that I put quite a bit of work into,
the original one was this:
An-Uplifting-Moment-602416534.png

Girls on Sticks! Gotcha girls on sticks here! Hot! Fine! Ready to whine! Girls on sticks!

Love this inverted crux with a beautiful girl and a few tufts of her hair pointed skyward. The flame suggest a mob or a rowdy crowd of soldiers without having to overcomplicate the image.

I’d have something more substantial to comment but you are really knocking these out one after another. You are really leaving no project unfinished at this point. Must have had a really long weekend (we just had Labor Day, I don’t know what the fine folks to our East are getting.)

It's another iteration of the "hands and feet bound/nailed together" idea that I put quite a bit of work into,
the original one was this:
View attachment 1353274
@algabal, if memory serves (and it may not) the face of this crucifee was meant to resemble an ex girlfriend, and the less said about that the better. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1352935

View attachment 1352936

View attachment 1352937
Lovely series, Algabal!

There's no guarantee everything in my pics will always work if you actually "Try This At Home" with real wooden posts
Yes, it works, if your mission is to inflect intense, excruciating pain, male or female. Having experienced this position myself as a teenager, I can tell you the longer you're up there, the more you suffer. Of course, I was using ropes. I can imagen how much more intense it would be with nails. Try this at home if you like but stick to rope.

Attachments

• 20180812_104554.jpg
    20180812_104554.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 280
  • th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 327
  • shoulder hook1.jpg
    shoulder hook1.jpg