Crux foundation down?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just got an answer from MasterofNails from cruxfoundation what was wrong with the site...

>Hi - basically, the main sponsor has quit,
>and we currently have no one to pay for the system, nor anybody willing to put their name on the accounts.
>Since it's also been a lot of work for less and less engagement,
>I am strongly considering just shutting it down completely.

So it is a money problem .. every site needs funds..

In order to park a domain, you need to gain control over it. This domain is currently owned by GoDaddy, and it requires approximately $ 200 to transfer ownership of this domain. But this is only a domain. All content from the CruxFoundation is likely lost. What does parking give? That all CruxFoundation members will not be lost, but will find a new home at CruxForums.

I suspect most Crux Foundation members know of the existence of Crux Forums, there were some regulars over there whom I haven't seen here, but surely they are welcome at Crux Forums without you needing to have to cough up $200.
I agree, Wragg ; for example, I know Lani who could join us by the past but never she wanted , I dont know exactely why ...

Mmmmmmm ! Yes, Lani! put your leg between mines and press my clit ...
Your lips are joining mines, soon our tongues too ...
Our nipples are tenderly caressing and our erected tits are quivering by the pleasure ...
We could express all what we can feel together , even tied to our crosses ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

L&MCrux01_04_1.jpg L&MCrux01_04_3.jpg L&MCrux01_04_3_2.jpg

COME ON , Lani, QUICKLY !!!

I've heard about Crux Foundation as a website as I browse old threads and I've tried searching it on Google but it doesn't show up. What happened to Crux Foundation?

Lani Crucified on Maui Island
I can't help but give in to a bit of nostalgia and throw a bottle into the sea

Attachments

• LaniCrux22_10_1.jpg
    LaniCrux22_10_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
  • LaniCrux22_10_2.jpg
    LaniCrux22_10_2.jpg
    957.9 KB · Views: 182
  • LaniCrux22_10_3.jpg
    LaniCrux22_10_3.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 237
Lani Crucified on Maui Island
I can't help but give in to a bit of nostalgia and throw a bottle into the sea
If you've got more material that's no longer available on the Foundation, maybe you could share it in a dedicated thread?

slave.jpgSLAVES206F.jpgSLAVES207F.jpgSLAVES208F.jpgSLAVES209F.jpgSLAVES210F.jpgSLAVES212F.jpgSLAVES214F.jpg
I think I got this, or conversely, shared this as my find (I don't remember really), in one of my first months of being a member of CruxFoundation, so many years ago.

Wed, May 18, 2005 at 7:09 PM

Dear TomislavRex,

We have now activated your account at the Crux Foundation. The forums can be found here:
hxxp://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/index.php

I might even have the video somewhere, I just have to find it. But maybe it had already been posted here, as well as the pics.

If you've got more material that's no longer available on the Foundation, maybe you could share it in a dedicated thread?
Ouch! What are you asking here!
To tell you the truth, I don't keep my renders for long on my HD. Of course, I keep the sources, but it will not help here.
Lani was my main model and most of what I made with her can been found on CW in the thread "Games of Lani". There is also a few pictures like those shown by Messaline here in the thread "Lani & Messaline".
I also made a few pictures of anonymous characters, but I have no way of knowing which.

View attachment 1176212View attachment 1176213View attachment 1176214View attachment 1176215View attachment 1176216View attachment 1176217View attachment 1176218View attachment 1176219
I think I got this, or conversely, shared this as my find (I don't remember really), in one of my first months of being a member of CruxFoundation, so many years ago.

I might even have the video somewhere, I just have to find it. But maybe it had already been posted here, as well as the pics.
It hasn't - I don't remember ever seeing the video, just those stills.

It's sad. Id imagine there's a lot of contents on the website relating to Crux and its all gone.

Not gone, just not freely available.

Master of Nails would have the whole database stored somewhere, for what that's worth.

I have every crux pic ever posted at the Foundation, and on Crux before that. Selections are regularly posted in the From My Archive thread, but there is no way I could post the lot here, many 10s of thousands of pictures.

Here's a Noble Vulchur from the turn of the millenium

NVCRUX04.JPG

Back
Top Bottom