Crux foundation down?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
Still no response.
Also, I'm sure it's totally unrelated, but this site has had intermittent slowness issues for me all night.

foggybottom

Venator imaginum
Won't load up at all for me either. And agreeing with Naraku I've had strangely slow reactions uploading some pics tonight, and some hesitation from the "Like" button.

Crux Foundation is likely to remain down until 9am Pacific Daylight Savings Time tomorrow, you might notice that is not my time zone, which has made co-ordinating a phone call with the company that runs the servers a bit trickier than it ought to be. Will try and sort things out then. Sorry it won't be sooner but things did not work out as planned today.

Last edited:

poem21045

Tribune
Crux Foundation is likely to remain down until 9am Pacific Daylight Savings Time tomorrow, you might notice that is not my time zone, which has made co-ordinating a phone call with the company that runs the servers a bit trickier than it ought to be. Will try and sort things out then. Sorry it won't be sooner but things did not work out as planned today.
Thanks, RR.

edmund1

Condemned
yes i have same problem[i have recently gained entry to crux foundation and utilized PD is at it again] and since last friday the site has been unavailabe.Do you think I am to blame,if so does this warrent a court appearance and possible Roman style sentence .
I have guilt feelings that need to be thawted .

yes i have same problem[i have recently gained entry to crux foundation and utilized PD is at it again] and since last friday the site has been unavailabe.Do you think I am to blame,if so does this warrent a court appearance and possible Roman style sentence .
I have guilt feelings that need to be thawted .

Well it seems to be up now but I am always sure you can contribute an account of your experience in court and possible sentence. I expect it would be read with interest.

Top Bottom