Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
My apologies. But then, if he crucified people for a living he was probably pretty unromantic about it.
This is just my perception of this image. Let's just say that the male character does not have attractive features in my eyes.
And I'm talking about his possible actions in the context of this image. I want to see his doubts, because he still could not resist the temptation and took advantage of her helplessness. And what did he get? Nothing. Fucking a limp body is a little more pleasant than a bucket of sand.

This is just my perception of this image. Let's just say that the male character does not have attractive features in my eyes.
And I'm talking about his possible actions in the context of this image. I want to see his doubts, because he still could not resist the temptation and took advantage of her helplessness. And what did he get? Nothing. Fucking a limp body is a little more pleasant than a bucket of sand.
Don't think he will complain, prolly used to that :)

Last Fuck.
A magnificent picture! The fact that the girl has not yet been nailed to the cross gives room for interpretation. Nails on the ground allude to a cruel fate, but this is not the only possible option. If the girl is not nailed, but only tied, and then removed from the cross, it will not save her from humiliating pain. How will she then treat her rapist, who saved her life, but doomed her to pain and shame, to the rapist with whom she experienced an extraordinary orgasm? This line of events seems to me more attractive.:angel2:

fuck a bucket of sand ?? I have to try it!:)

your erotic imagination knows no bounds!:devil:

hours later ...
:BoredSmiley:
Nevermore! I rubbed my cock!:doh:
next time I'll try to shove it into a wasp's nest ... it's said to help maintain an erection ...:rolleyes:
Used to fucking limp bodies of women he is going to crucify, not real buckets of sand :)
Sorry I caused some confusion;)

But she is "nailed" on the crossbeam....
Nope, look again, the marks on her wrists are little x’s - I’m interpreting those as the correct aim point for placing the point of each nail. Meanwhile she is merely tied to her patibulum but possibly not too long before the hammer will strike!

Magnificent image, the veins in the hands, the prosaic details of their body’s like his hairy butt… great picture, thanks @jucundus

Back
Top Bottom