Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a little tale about spooky goings-on in the gatehouse lodge at Cruxton Abbey....

Happy Halloween from Cruxton Abbey.

"You know," said Jollyrei speculatively, "it could be worse. You could end up being haunted by the ghosts of all the girls you've crucified in your stories. Now that would be really spooky."

"Every year, it's the same thing," said Wragg, "an infestation of witches on broomsticks, flying around completely naked and... Can anyone tell me why I'm complaining?"

"Happy Halloween, old boy," said Bobinder. He waved a paper. "Do either of you chaps know someone named Josephine? Only she seems to have invited me to a party..." ;):devil:

Cruxton-Halloween4.jpg

"You know," said Jollyrei speculatively, "it could be worse. You could end up being haunted by the ghosts of all the girls you've crucified in your stories. Now that would be really spooky."

"Every year, it's the same thing," said Wragg, "an infestation of witches on broomsticks, flying around completely naked and... Can anyone tell me why I'm complaining?"

"Happy Halloween, old boy," said Bobinder. He waved a paper. "Do either of you chaps know someone named Josephine? Only she seems to have invited me to a party..." ;):devil:

View attachment 1082456
Happy Halloween Jolly

View attachment 1082456
D2F0C3CF-B11C-4CCF-A0DD-0CB8F496F205.jpegShit! I crashed my broom. :confused:

:duke:

Mind you, I'm a bit miffed by all these blasted witches infesting the Abbey! :mad:

Luckily for them, the fantastic manip lightened my mood! :)

Mind you, I'm a bit miffed by all these blasted witches infesting the Abbey! :mad:

Luckily for them, the fantastic manip lightened my mood! :)
Well, since you mention it... :eek:

As the sun sets over Cruxton, Alice and Courtney take flight, en route to the Halloween Sabbat. It should be noted that they are using a traditional spell of weather, summoning the energy of a storm and taking advantage of thermal lifts. This produces a fairly reliable method of free-flight or stormriding, which does not require a broomstick.

The girls are being pursued by Ariel, in the form of a large crow. Ariel cast her own flying spell, based on an ancient recipe for boiling a mixture of tar and feathers. Unfortunately this is known to have inconvenient side effects, including metamorphosis. But I'm sure that somebody will help her to reverse the spell once she arrives at the Sabbat. :D

Halloween 2021.jpg

Cruxton-Halloween4.jpg
Happy Halloween, indeed! And in fact, I am rather looking forward to Josephine's party - she does this femme fatale thing so seductively, by all accounts! It is also a fine sight to see the Cruxton aerobatic team performing their flawless choreography in three dimensions. I think I am one of the guys in the background, presumably discussing which of us is going to climb up to the roof to position that lantern as a low-flying warning signal?

I was privileged to see this manip during development, and the composition has been carefully refined from the original concept. The result employs a background filter treatment which contributes to the supernatural theme, and the figures have been carefully extracted, especially around the fine detail of the brooms. What is not evident, due to the success of the manipulation, is the work involved in overpainting the figures to delete numerous stock image watermarks. Very nice work, Jolly! :)

Well, since you mention it... :eek:

As the sun sets over Cruxton, Alice and Courtney take flight, en route to the Halloween Sabbat. It should be noted that they are using a traditional spell of weather, summoning the energy of a storm and taking advantage of thermal lifts. This produces a fairly reliable method of free-flight or stormriding, which does not require a broomstick.

The girls are being pursued by Ariel, in the form of a large crow. Ariel cast her own flying spell, based on an ancient recipe for boiling a mixture of tar and feathers. Unfortunately this is known to have inconvenient side effects, including metamorphosis. But I'm sure that somebody will help her to reverse the spell once she arrives at the Sabbat. :D

Oh no, two more... :doh:

And using an even less reliable method of propulsion than Barb's broomstick! :doh::doh::doh:

And where did that crow come from? Where my shotgun? :mad:

Hold on, a jiffy, though... if I shoot Alice down, Bob will never speak to me again! :eek:

Ok then. Maybe I'll just settle down and admire the fantastic view! :):):):):):)

And in fact, I am rather looking forward to Josephine's party
She seems to have blocked me... :(

if I shoot Alice down, Bob will never speak to me again!
I think the crow is, in fact, Ariel, in which case, shooting her down would be a bit of an issue... ;) :eek::devil:
That's a truly beautiful image, including a background photograph by our own Mr. Bobinder himself, superbly adjusted to provide a dramatic backdrop to the two young witches headed to the sabbat. The girls are posed expertly, reminiscent of Bouguereau's painting of the Abduction of Psyche, in which Cupid flies off with Psyche, so we know the girls are flying here. :D The lighting is as close to perfect as we will find in a manip, and I know the reason this image showed up later into Halloween is due to Bob's notorious attention to detail, light, and shadow work. In this case, we have a manip that could be a photo of two young witches enjoying the early evening, or it could be a painting come to life - Alice's abduction of Courtney. I'm sure they'll enjoy their evening. :clapping::clapping:
Ariel cast her own flying spell, based on an ancient recipe for boiling a mixture of tar and feathers. Unfortunately this is known to have inconvenient side effects, including metamorphosis. But I'm sure that somebody will help her to reverse the spell once she arrives at the Sabbat.
Honestly, I did tell her about that. Now Wragg is off trying to shoot her out of the sky with a 12 bore and I'm going to have to drop everything and take the antidote spell to that blasted Sabbat. Actually, they're not wearing anything more than a hat, are they? This is not sounding too bad. Hang on, Ariel, I'm on my way.

I suppose if this is an official Sabbat, I'd better go formally.
READY OR NOT, HERE I COME! TRICK OR TREAT, LADIES! :devil:
Death-087.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone at CruxForums.

Another Christmas at Cruxton Abbey. Barb, Kathy, and one of the many chambermaids are putting the finishing touches on the tree, while the lucky personage who gets to take the part of Father Christmas this year checks his list.
Christmas2021a.jpg
THE TROUBLE IS, OF COURSE, THAT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO TELL WHO HAS BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO HAS BEEN NICE. THEY ALL SEEM QUITE NICE TO ME, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY'RE ALSO QUITE NAUGHTY. ;):D:bdsm-heart:

Another Christmas at Cruxton Abbey. Barb, Kathy, and one of the many chambermaids are putting the finishing touches on the tree, while the lucky personage who gets to take the part of Father Christmas this year checks his list.
View attachment 1106694
THE TROUBLE IS, OF COURSE, THAT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO TELL WHO HAS BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO HAS BEEN NICE. THEY ALL SEEM QUITE NICE TO ME, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY'RE ALSO QUITE NAUGHTY. ;):D:bdsm-heart:
I think the naughty ones, ie all of them, should be given a traditional gift - a piece of coal comes to mind, although it should be heated red hot, to match those crux girls!

Merry Cruxmas!

View attachment 1106694
This is rather pretty

Back
Top Bottom