Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alice clung to the fervent hope that Lord Wragg would absolutely not choose that very moment to improve his skills on the pool table. Unfortunately, such optimism invariably seems to be misplaced...​
Unfortunately, she will soon find out that there is a limit to Lord Wragg's birthday bonhomie​
Quite true.

BarbBirthday2022-Cruxton1c.jpg
"Okay, I'm bending over the chair like you said, but why I don't know. You mean six bottles of the best Riesling, right? That's so sweet! Where are my clothes, and why are you dressed like that, and what are you doing with that bat?"

Lord Wragg had decided that something special should be done and told @Barbaria1 she was going to get "six of the best" for her birthday.

Last edited:
Quite true.

View attachment 1210036
"Okay, I'm bending over the chair like you said, but why I don't know. You mean six bottles of the best Riesling, right? That's so sweet! Where are my clothes, and why are you dressed like that, and what are you doing with that bat?"

Lord Wragg had decided that something special should be done and told @Barbaria1 she was going to get "six of the best" for her birthday.
As the modern cricket bat averages about two and a half pounds in weight, that tight little will probably end up in orbit!

Quite true.

View attachment 1210036

Only six? That tight little can certainly take a lot more!

The Bathroom at Cruxton Abbey
For some reason, cleaning the numerous bathrooms has become one of the most popular tasks undertaken by the maids at Cruxton, and some of them have been known to spend many long hours engaged on this activity. :D

The Bathroom at Cruxton Abbey.jpg

For some reason, cleaning the numerous bathrooms has become one of the most popular tasks undertaken by the maids at Cruxton, and some of them have been known to spend many long hours engaged on this activity. :D

So that’s what those rounded edges on Victorian bathtubs are useful for …. Mmmmmmmmm ….. GAHHHHHHHH!

As long as the bathroom is clean, and she doesn't spot the hidden camera, no one will complain. There are dozens more bathrooms at Cruxton. It's stealing from the wine cellar or swinging from the chandeliers that gets you a thrashing. Or rather, gets Barb a thrashing...

I must figure out how @bobinder managed to hack into the Cruxton Abbey CCTV system.:confused:

One wonders if a corset is quite the right thing to wear for cleaning the kitchen? - but Alice insists, 'Of course it is!' :rolleyes: :D

His Lordship is certainly not complaining! :)

For some strange reason he is to be found as often in the kitchen as in the library...:rolleyes:

:D Happy Halloween! :D

halloween_2022_by_bobnearied_dfgqqvg-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size image - https://sta.sh/028qtoos0huj )​

It's Halloween again! Alice and Courtney have arrived at the venue of their Sabbat, accompanied by Ariel in the form of a large crow. Metamorphosis is an inconvenient side effect of her flying spell, based on the main ingredients of tar and feathers. Halloween costumes are not a requirement, so hopefully her spell will be reversed before the dancing begins.

The venue this year is the old cemetery of St. Crucifa's in Cruxton, and admission is exclusively by invitation only. Late afternoon sunlight is filtering through the ancient trees, and soon it will be dark. On hearing our approach, the girls look up in anticipation of receiving the first of their guests - let's hope we are welcome to join the party... :devil:

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size image - https://sta.sh/028qtoos0huj )​

It's Halloween again! Alice and Courtney have arrived at the venue of their Sabbat, accompanied by Ariel in the form of a large crow. Metamorphosis is an inconvenient side effect of her flying spell, based on the main ingredients of tar and feathers. Halloween costumes are not a requirement, so hopefully her spell will be reversed before the dancing begins.

The venue this year is the old cemetery of St. Crucifa's in Cruxton, and admission is exclusively by invitation only. Late afternoon sunlight is filtering through the ancient trees, and soon it will be dark. On hearing our approach, the girls look up in anticipation of receiving the first of their guests - let's hope we are welcome to join the party... :devil:

I don't celebrate Halloween in any way, but you are winning me around to the idea Bob. Now, where's my invitation?

Now then, Bob. How do we know that the crow is Ariel? It's just that the way said crow is looking at Courtney's posterior I do have a nagging suspicion that the metamorphosis might have involved @Apostate...

In any case, who am I to judge? I metamorphosed into a gibbering wreck when I saw this picture! :babeando:

Last edited:
The Study at Cruxton Abbey

the_study_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dfp6qft-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/01zhekctyme6 )​

Alice has been told to await his Lordship in the study, but that was many hours ago, and she has become tired of waiting... Of course, his Lordship is a very busy man, with numerous matters of a domestic nature constantly demanding his attention. But now at last, she can hear footsteps approaching - quickly, it's time to get up! :eek:

The Study at Cruxton Abbey

the_study_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dfp6qft-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/01zhekctyme6 )​

Alice has been told to await his Lordship in the study, but that was many hours ago, and she has become tired of waiting... Of course, his Lordship is a very busy man, with numerous matters of a domestic nature constantly demanding his attention. But now at last, she can hear footsteps approaching - quickly, it's time to get up! :eek:
I hope she hasn’t been rummaging through his collection of lewd etchings… :eek:

Anyway, I am quite sure that Lord Wragg will look after Alice like the true gentleman that he is....

Meanwhile, although we could be forgiven for thinking that Bob's been sneaking around Cruxton Abbey with his camera, in fact he's been slaving for hours over a hot computer, and I'm dashed if I can spot the joins in the picture! I think he has done a remarkably fine job, what?

I hope she hasn’t been rummaging through his collection of lewd etchings…
Been trying to find those forever. Now some little gel goes in there and just picks 'em up. Doesn't seem fair, really.

A superb job, Bob. The lighting is almost perfect and Alice really looks like she's been in the room comfortably for some time.

Back
Top Bottom