DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1126282

I tell you Marcus, whoever came up with the idea of these mobile flogging platforms was an absolute genius. What crowd pleasers they are, bringing these dancing, writhing, howling bitches right up to the very edge of the stands, so close the nobs in the expensive seats can see the droplets of blood and sweat fly through the air. Did you see how they reacted by tossing coins down at my feet? And the genius is that when the spectators at that location tire of it and the coins stop flying, I merely have to wheel this howling bitch over to a new location to start it all up again!
That, if I have your permission is going on the pic and website, delicious take Barb.

Here attached some samples of latest work, lot's more on damianartwork.com.

If anyone prefers to pay with PayPal the email is - info@damianartwork.com, anyone prefers to pay that way just message me so I know with what email they have registered on the site, first they should make a free demo subscription. Many thanks to all that are supporting my site as subscribers, too many to thank in person.

Damian
Thank you for posting here Damian, that is very generous of you! Oh how I hope for that you’ll soon be getting the time to begin with that South America Junta series…

View attachment 1126282

I tell you Marcus, whoever came up with the idea of these mobile flogging platforms was an absolute genius. What crowd pleasers they are, bringing these dancing, writhing, howling bitches right up to the very edge of the stands, so close the nobs in the expensive seats can see the droplets of blood and sweat fly through the air. Did you see how they reacted by tossing coins down at my feet? And the genius is that when the spectators at that location tire of it and the coins stop flying, I merely have to wheel this howling bitch over to a new location to start it all up again!
Great little back story, Barb. Are you imagining you are the gal on the left?

D23F48B0-A1D5-4B84-9496-9DFA7560632F.jpeg

“What have we here, Pasha?”

“A Greek spy, Kaplan.”

“Will she talk? It would be good to know what the Greeks are up to. The country would be better off if we could exterminate the lot of them.”

“Oh, she”ll talk for certain, Kaptan. It’s but a matter of time and I’ll have her singing like a fine-feathered ötücü kuş!”

View attachment 1126284

“What have we here, Pasha?”

“A Greek spy, Kaplan.”

“Will she talk? It would be good to know what the Greeks are up to. The country would be better off if we could exterminate the lot of them.”

“Oh, she”ll talk for certain, Kaptan. It’s but a matter of time and I’ll have her singing like a fine-feathered ötücü kuş!”
Just testing, do you prefer the texts in a separate box or in the image?

Attachments

• Ottoman Cruelty77 copy.jpg
    Ottoman Cruelty77 copy.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 1,244
  • romandecadence1016 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1016 copy.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 1,259
Thank you for posting here Damian, that is very generous of you! Oh how I hope for that you’ll soon be getting the time to begin with that South America Junta series…
My pleasure John, I will be doing a commission for SADO soon with that as the theme, after I have done them for him, and after 6 months I can post them on my site, I hope :) Now you will have to make do with the other themes as I am still wiating for material from him, mostly the men and backgrounds, I am also looking and that will be a shitload of work.

Just by the way, I have agreed with Begonia at Dofantasy to choose sets of images from some of the themes only on my site to make a collection of 25-30 images that could be turned into booklets, I am so busy doing images (I will be travelling to the UK in May mostly June for 3-4 weeks and will have to have enough for updates then as I don't want to work there, although I will have my laptop and periferrals with me), When I find time to choose them the images, if anyone is up to doing texts there is a one year membership for the site as payment. The themes will be Ottoman Cruelty 1913-1917 (the Armenian genocide), French Revolution, Japanese Cruelty in Wartime, and separately cruelty to western women, also as soon as I have enough images, African Savages, American Slavery and Civil war, Pirates and Female captives. I am also thinking of turning some of the Roman, Witch hunters, Concubine, Wild West, Chinese torments, images only on my site into booklets too, when I find time :)
Damian

New series soon on Damianartwork.com, by request of many members and afficiados of the genre - Latin American Junta.

Not wanting to be beholden to the site for more than 3 Months I have changed the subscription options as follow:

Free demo 3 days with registration.

One month – 19.99 Euro single payment and manual renewal as the client wishes, no access to member download folders – full resolution images in the galleries.

Three months – 45.99 Euro with recurring renewal for another 3 months. This subscriber will have access to the Member Folders that contain all the images in full resolution.

Current subscribers will have full access until the end of their subscriptions.

Anyone that wishes to pay through PayPal - info@damianartwork.com

Damian

Attachments

• Latin American Juntacover copy.jpg
    Latin American Juntacover copy.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Latin American Junta16sample copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta16sample copy.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Latin American Junta11 copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta11 copy.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 1,154
Yes..i think the same too :)
Cuz i remember my google traslation times .
Yupar, I clicked on the Patreon ling and tried to become a sponsor, I have been banned from there and couldn't finish the process, what bastards! I will try and reregister with another name! Good luck with the page. D.

Yupar, I clicked on the Patreon ling and tried to become a sponsor, I have been banned from there and couldn't finish the process, what bastards! I will try and reregister with another name! Good luck with the page. D.
It's ok..but thanks @Damian .
Actually i have to ammend my signature and done it. Because of my Macbook is still in service. I m gonna change my tier soon as i will do slowly as my hobby at first by collecting more pic and testing Pateron's torlerance level.

Back
Top Bottom