DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
So maybe, when I finally will be banned, it will happen not in spite, but because those many, many white circles that I freely distribute on all my 'DA' versions pictures?

Blank spaces are so subversive! You can imagine anything in them!!!
Those white circles are self-incriminating!
The only reason you put them there, is because you want people to imagine naughty things there!
Guilty as charged!!

Those white circles are self-incriminating!
The only reason you put them there, is because you want people to imagine naughty things there!
Guilty as charged!!
How can you say such a mean thing!
But now I'm really scared. So I am going to replace my picture 'Percy' on DA with a censored version, see below.

Attachments

• Percy 002.jpg
    Percy 002.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Percy 002 DA.jpg
    Percy 002 DA.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 17
'The Secret Policeman's Other Ball' is the most lewd, vile, reprehensible film that I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. And I've NEVER EVEN SEEN IT! - John Cleese

Now, I kinda wanna make up a bunch of new accounts.
1) One will be nothing but images of fascinus (flying penis from ancient Rome).
2) Will only be images of the gentialia of male statues
3) One will only be of animals having sex
4) One will be only of white .jpg images with suggestive titles followed by CENSORED dA Version.
5) One would be only random tourist photos and landscapes with parts whited out, with names like "Harry receiving a street blowjob", "Bondage Prostitutes in Denmark", and "Crucified Sex worker in Brazil"
6) One could be only hanging scenes from old Western movies
7) One could be only screenshots of gunfire deaths from popular movies (with lots of blood)
8) One could be images of My Little Pony toys with titles like "Honeysuckle about to be covered in Dragon Cum" and "Morning Glory on the way to the Glory Hole"

Anybody wanna start this?

Heh. I think I am watching my account finally get shut down in real time. I just logged in and quickly started receiving notifications of images being deleted. Was getting a new message every 20 seconds or so, until my computer locked up. Gonna try to log in again, but fully expect to be locked out this time.

Heh. Yup. Notification of four removed pics (Two hanging, one arena fight, and one pre-hangin pic, which is simply a girl looking at a noose), and notification of ban. That was kinda weird to watch. I didn't expect to be logged in when it happened.

All of this is nature's way of telling us that Deviantart is no longer relevant to us and should be discarded immediately from our lives.
They are going the same way as Tumblr did, and we know what happened to them...

The fact is that 99% of the world is not made up of fragile millennial snowflakes whose sole purpose in life is to get up every morning and find something new to be offended by.

All of this is nature's way of telling us that Deviantart is no longer relevant to us and should be discarded immediately from our lives.
They are going the same way as Tumblr did, and we know what happened to them...

The fact is that 99% of the world is not made up of fragile millennial snowflakes whose sole purpose in life is to get up every morning and find something new to be offended by.
While I agree it has become apparent that it is no longer relevant to us, I still have to disagree about your reasoning. I do not think it is 'fragile millennial snowflakes' who are doing this. No need to throw blame at a group that has nothing to do with this. This is a corporate move, and the blame lies there and nowhere else.

I believe TawnyT contacted DA staff on multiple occasions to get a clearer idea of the rules, standards and limits and published their answers... but the goal posts are moving so fast, it didn’t help.

That’s even weirder than when they deleted my drawing of a slave girl fellating an area of blank paper.. :doh:
Any chance we can see the complete unexpurged version,here on CF ?? ;) ;)

I think DevArt is under pressure from the pay services like PayPal and the cards like Mastercard, Visa etc. and probably wants to attract more 'mainstream' advertising. ImageMaker has had similar problems with CruxDreams, but CF isn't a paysite and carries no adverts (well, only ones that no longer pay!), which is why we have the monthly appeals for funds.

As to what can be posted here 'unexpurgated', we're pretty broad-minded, but there are some things still freely available on DA that we wouldn't allow, especially on age grounds.

I think DevArt is under pressure from the pay services like PayPal and the cards like Mastercard, Visa etc. and probably wants to attract more 'mainstream' advertising. ImageMaker has had similar problems with CruxDreams, but CF isn't a paysite and carries no adverts (well, only ones that no longer pay!), which is why we have the monthly appeals for funds.

As to what can be posted here 'unexpurgated', we're pretty broad-minded, but there are some things still freely available on DA that we wouldn't allow, especially on age grounds.
Yeah......

While I agree it has become apparent that it is no longer relevant to us, I still have to disagree about your reasoning. I do not think it is 'fragile millennial snowflakes' who are doing this. No need to throw blame at a group that has nothing to do with this. This is a corporate move, and the blame lies there and nowhere else.
And today, all tech corporations are being run by fragile millennial snowflakes. I rest my case

Back
Top Bottom