DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I found this https://www.deviantart.com/aluafaen/gallery

But your gallery is empty. Have you made your images public?

View attachment 1117550
yes, this is my account at DA, but you will not find content there..I had another account there, but I deactivated it here due to the lack of interest of the local people (I had pictures there but with censorship)

and this is the second account, but since I'm not sure how to add and publish pictures on DA so that people can see it and give me feedback, I don't know ...

I don't know how to make a gallery, add pictures, etc. (I'm doing something wrong)

thanks.

Yesterday my 'Jingle Chains 2018' was removed by the admins.
I posted a censored version.
So I decided not to give anything at DA ... 1. we don't like DA, 2. there is total misery, 3. there is no Bdsm that I enjoyed, 4. I don't intend to argue with any program or PC boot that it can't recognize pussy of peach ..

So I decided not to give anything at DA ... 1. we don't like DA, 2. there is total misery, 3. there is no Bdsm that I enjoyed, 4. I don't intend to argue with any program or PC boot that it can't recognize pussy of peach ..
I understand your decision. I thought about the same, when they forced 'eclipse' on the community. But there are still a lot of people ('a lot' for a 'traditional arstist') who follow me and each of my pictures gets about 1k views within one or two weeks.
I refer them to my Pixiv account for uncensored stuff, but I still would not want to disappoint those, who are no DA only.
And in contrast to Pixiv, on DA you receive at least sometimes a comment to your work, instead of 'nefver' on Pixiv.

I understand your decision. I thought about the same, when they forced 'eclipse' on the community. But there are still a lot of people ('a lot' for a 'traditional arstist') who follow me and each of my pictures gets about 1k views within one or two weeks.
I refer them to my Pixiv account for uncensored stuff, but I still would not want to disappoint those, who are no DA only.
And in contrast to Pixiv, on DA you receive at least sometimes a comment to your work, instead of 'nefver' on Pixiv.
You're welcome here, Zungur - do give the Forums a plug whenever you can!

DA is a Tumblrized dumpster fire. You're missing very little by avoiding it, and there are friendlier options for those of us disposed to kinky fun. If I didn't have nearly 8 years of artwork anchored to my DA account, I'd have abandoned it already.

ArtUntamed, CruxForums, Pixiv > DeviantArt

;)

So true; there is a culture of commenting on DeviantArt, unlike on pixiv. But although I maintain a presence on DA, I’m also not keen to show my work there any more, since they have rejected me. :mad::rolleyes:
Only some of them (a minority!) have rejected you !
My revenge is that I continue to post in jeering them !
( remember : Paskell2 ! Come to support ...)

So true; there is a culture of commenting on DeviantArt, unlike on pixiv. But although I maintain a presence on DA, I’m also not keen to show my work there any more, since they have rejected me. :mad::rolleyes:
@montycrusto you are far more appreciated here...don't let those nasty people at D.A. upset you,so.... ;)
(Now,be a good boy and draw more pretty pics for us to leer over appreciate...!!)

Back
Top Bottom