Electro Torture- Looking for Tips

Go to CruxDreams.com
Curious about the use of a TENS / EMS unit in BDSM play. I'm fully aware of the safety protocols and only looking for application to the genitals. I have a 4 channel unit and hardware for 2 sets of pads. So it seems like with this group, there must be experience . So I ask you...

If you were going to torture me (I'm male), where would you place the pads and how would you apply the current? And where would you place them to control a hands free orgasm. My play partner will be handling the controls. Any advice appreciated.

First check your live insurance! Playing with electricity is inherently dangerous.
I hope that you know your way around electricity!

First check your live insurance! Playing with electricity is inherently dangerous.
I hope that you know your way around electricity!
I think you mean life insurance. I appreciate your concern and I am well familiar with the perils of electricity, especially above the waist. I don't wish to open up a debate on safe practices, especially on a site where there are abundant examples of persons involved in actual crucifixion (which I might offer as presenting some need for consideration as "inherently dangerous ".)

I am looking for persons that might share ideas about pad placement, etc. to provide "torture " in the realm of edging and ejaculation. Half the excitement is the process - being stripped, restrained in a most vulnerable and humiliating manner, and being wired for the impending ordeal. The desire is to learn where those pads would provide the most effective torture in the process.

I think you mean life insurance. I appreciate your concern and I am well familiar with the perils of electricity, especially above the waist. I don't wish to open up a debate on safe practices, especially on a site where there are abundant examples of persons involved in actual crucifixion (which I might offer as presenting some need for consideration as "inherently dangerous ".)

I am looking for persons that might share ideas about pad placement, etc. to provide "torture " in the realm of edging and ejaculation. Half the excitement is the process - being stripped, restrained in a most vulnerable and humiliating manner, and being wired for the impending ordeal. The desire is to learn where those pads would provide the most effective torture in the process.
I certainly did not wish to give any offence, only caution. I clearly cannot give you any advice on usage or placement and wish you enjoyment, if thats the right word, in you adventure!

I wonder if @KurvyKate is around? She’s somewhat my go-to for advice regarding tens pads snd has experience.

As for placement, I’m thinking cockhead and one testicle
He's messaged me. How are you puta taparrabos? I'm fine. Did I tell you I've been handed over to a new Master? All three of us were on Discord at the time and I watched while they thrashed out the deal for me. Oh fuck it was beautiful! I felt like a real slave, a real possession. I've been really busy since because I'm called upon more often these days.

Sometimes I fold one of the pads and place it over my tailhole, pressing it in slightly. I wear a tight stretchy thong to hold it place. I put the other pad in the thong above my clit and maybe use something like a lipstick top so the pressure of that pushes the pad into the profile of my cunt. I'm sorry but in circumstances like this it turns me on to think of myself as nothing but a desperate, filthy whore who deserves to be brutally punished for her depravity. "Cunt" seems the perfect description of me when I'm going to be so mercilessly degraded and humiliated.

As soon as I start the session I know if it's going to be exactly what I want or not. If my head's in gear, the pads are perfectly placed and I'm already turned on by the anticipation of being tortured by which ever fantasy tormentor I've chosen to submit to, it feels good immediately. If something's not quite right I'll lose the feeling instantly and I'll have to give up.

Electro torture is so powerful it's cruelty can be either traumatising or exquisite in equal measure. My current Master won't have anything to do with it!

On a good day, I can climb up the power setting in a few minutes although I can't reach max in one 15 minute session. I often run for an hour, resisting the temptation to climb too fast. My Tens is an old model and has 8 power settings. I'm sure whatever your max is, it corresponds to 8 for me. If it's a good day, I'll begin to feel the shocks control me sexually around 4 or 5. Climbing higher is wonderful. I allow myself to become used to the current (as in at the moment!) setting before I click it up. Each increase is "Oh fucking hell!" when the next, higher powered pulse rips through my crotch.

If I'm on my bed I don't just lie there. I try to cope with the pain by kneeling, laying on my belly, spreading my legs wide, arching my back or any other position I can think of to ease the pain. Moving changes the sensations in all sorts of unpredictable ways. I imagine my tormentor is watching me, thrilled by how brutally he's torturing me as he challenges me with the next increase in my suffering. He's a vicious, sadistic bastard and my cunt is the instrument through which he inflicts his worst intentions on me.

There's no escape, no relief however I squirm because my knickers make sure the pads are pressed firmly in place. I cannot shake my agony off. Every time I seem to be coping he knows that's when I need the next power level and he'll delight as I squeal when I get it.

By this time, which could be 30-40 minutes, up around level 6 or 7, I'm sick with the erotic stress of my self imposed ordeal. My imagination is rioting and I believe he's thinking "OK you dirty fuckslut, don't you dare come!" and he'll try to punish me mercilessly for my wickedness. It won't be my fault when orgasm approaches. I'll beg and plead with him, to make him understand that another increase in power will wrench orgasm out of me and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's already on its way and even if he releases me now, I'll come if I'm allowed to or not.

"Power level eight then, you worthless whore!" He knows my orgasm will be for him, forced on me so that he might punish me later for an offence against my submission to him. I'm numb, my whole crotch, my clit, my tailhole and my labia battered insensitive by the relentless shocks. I'll come but I'll hardly feel it physically.

At the moment I do, I have to switch off the power before it cripples me in unimaginable agony. The pain is different then. I can't believe what torturing myself like this does to my head. It might take me twenty minutes to catch my breath and I'll kneel, sometimes on my hands and knees, unable to find the will to do anything else, my heart hammering in my chest. As soon as the power is off I feel for real how numb I actually am. It's a serene comfort compared to the cruelty I've just endured.

I imagine "Did you enjoy that slut?" "Only that you did Sir"!

Last edited:
I have to share the marvelous experience with the 4 channel TENS.

My playmate actually got intrigued by the idea of torturing me with it so she tied me down on the bed spreadeagled and proceeded to explore the full potential of the TENS unit.

It has 4 channels which allows 4 sets of pads to be used simultaneously. Channel 3 and 4 – placed one set of pads on each side of my body – one on the inside of my thigh and the other above my public bone. Channel 2 - placed one pad on my taint and the other just above the base of my penis. And Channel 1 – one pad at the base of my penis on the underside and the other at the glans. Half the anticipation was her preparing me.

Then, she was ready to start torturing me , exploring the different settings and increasing the voltage to see what happened. And if she pressed on the pads with her finger, the stimulation increases. The steady TENS was the most torture and I made her ignore my struggles and continue. At about 55, the Channel 2 had to be ramped back slightly as it felt as if someone was squeezing my left ball. The channel on my cock was really shocking, especially if she stopped and started it. I was left alone for about 10 minutes at a fairly high setting on all 4 channels and it was exhilarating.

Kate is right. Hot stuff!

Hey there, I also want to share my thoughts and experiences.

I love to receive electric shocks during BDSM play. It is my second favourite thing after nipple clamps.

After experimenting with various cheap and shitty TENS devices over the last 10 or so years, I invested around 200 euros into a proper device. It also has 4 channels and a variety of built-in programs. Ironically, these devices are usually advertised for treatment AGAINST pain.

I know you were not asking for safety advice, but for me it is an important factor. When I discovered my kinky side early in my puberty, I also experimented with electricity: I used the transformer of my old toy train to shock myself – and as a result I burned myself with the electricity. The tiny mark is still visible today, more than 20 years later (although someone who doesn't know would probably take it as a mole or a birth mark). Today, I know that I was lucky not to get seriously injured or even killed by my youthful carelessness.

Hence, I insist on a set of clear and incontestable rules:
1) Only battery-powered devices are allowed (without knowing if for sure, I believe that even in case of a malfunction the batteries are not strong enough to actually harm me).
2) The heart area (anything below the nipples and above the stomach) is off limits.
3) Everything above the shoulders (especially throat and face) is off limits, too.
4) The circuit must never go across the chest, e.g. nipple to nipple (instead, each nipple gets its own pair of electrodes).
5) My personal time limit for a session is 30 minutes (there is always a timer running).

I would say I've done pretty well with this set of rules so far. This way, I can be sure my limits can be tested without having to be worried about my health or my safety.

But now, to the practical tips. I can only speak for myself, though:

My goal when enduring electrical 'torture' is not to suffer for agony, but for pleasure. It is important to start slow. Cranking up the intensity to the maximum right away is only painful and does not give me any kind of thrill or arousal. Slowly increasing the intensity every few minutes works better.

Wearing a rubber ball gag also adds to my enjoyment. I do not see the gag as an impediment. On the contrary. Biting down on it or slowly chewing it comforts me and helps me to process the electricity.

When you get a new TENS device, you should take the time to test out all the various programs that come with it (more than 30 different ones on mine) to see which are interesting and which are boring. Also try them out on various body parts. A programm that is alright on the nipples at the intensity level 30/100 can be close to unbearable on the genitals. Creativity and the joy of experimentation is key.

A special tip for male genital torture:

During my most recent electrical experience last week, something happened that has never happened to me before: The electricity made me come.

The setup was like this: I was tied on the bed, in a rack-like position. My arms had some slack though, which I was grateful for since it allowed me to writhe around a little while enduring the electricity. Only one channel of the TENS device was in operation: The negative pole (a clamp) was attached to my foreskin and the positive pole (the standard sticky pad) on the top of my balls, which were tied at the base (not too tight, though – we don't want them to be cut off by the blood circulation). So the electricity would enter through my foreskin, make its way down my glance and my penis and then exit through my balls.

The TENS device was set to a "ramp" mode which would go like this: Over a period of 3 seconds, the intensity would rise from 0 to the set level. Then it would remain on this level for 20 seconds before being turned off for another 20 seconds and then begin at the start again. The length of these intervals was perfect for me to enjoy (or suffer) the power while it was on and to anticipate (or dread) the next wave while it was off.

The game started at the intensity level 10/100 and it was increased in steps of 5 after every 3 to 5 cycles. 10/100 and 15/100 were alright. Notable discomfort set in at 20/100 and made my groin jump a bit when the shocks ramped up. It think it was around 30/100 when I started maxing out the slack of my bondage and moved around and while tighening my body. I also moaned into my obligatory gag (my pain tolerance is rather high, so it takes quite something to even make me moan).

I am not certain anymore at which level I started to feel something weird. @Slave John you compared it with having your balls squeezed. That is a quite accurate description. And then at some point, without external stimulation apart from the TENS device, I actually came.

I want to be honest though and add that the orgasm was indeed intense, but not very pleasurable. The pain from the electricity was still there of course, and it was stronger than the pleasure from the orgasm. And since it hit me completely unexpected and unprepared, I made a little mess on the bed and on myself (you know, with this white stuff that comes out at the tip), which was quite embarassing and humiliating.

But would I do it again? Of course I would!

I love to receive electric shocks during BDSM play. It is my second favourite thing after nipple clamps.

After experimenting with various cheap and shitty TENS devices over the last 10 or so years, I invested around 200 euros into a proper device. It also has 4 channels and a variety of built-in programs. Ironically, these devices are usually advertised for treatment AGAINST pain.

I know you were not asking for safety advice, but for me it is an important factor. When I discovered my kinky side early in my puberty, I also experimented with electricity: I used the transformer of my old toy train to shock myself – and as a result I burned myself with the electricity. The tiny mark is still visible today, more than 20 years later (although someone who doesn't know would probably take it as a mole or a birth mark). Today, I know that I was lucky not to get seriously injured or even killed by my youthful carelessness.

1) Only battery-powered devices are allowed (without knowing if for sure, I believe that even in case of a malfunction the batteries are not strong enough to actually harm me).
2) The heart area (anything below the nipples and above the stomach) is off limits.
3) Everything above the shoulders (especially throat and face) is off limits, too.
4) The circuit must never go across the chest, e.g. nipple to nipple (instead, each nipple gets its own pair of electrodes).
5) My personal time limit for a session is 30 minutes (there is always a timer running).

I would say I've done pretty well with this set of rules so far. This way, I can be sure my limits can be tested without having to be worried about my health or my safety.
Your safety advice is well spoken and I heartily agree. And I can share similar (although less visible) experience with model train transformers. Fine line between tingling and worse.

But now, to the practical tips. I can only speak for myself, though:

My goal when enduring electrical 'torture' is not to suffer for agony, but for pleasure. It is important to start slow. Cranking up the intensity to the maximum right away is only painful and does not give me any kind of thrill or arousal. Slowly increasing the intensity every few minutes works better.

Wearing a rubber ball gag also adds to my enjoyment. I do not see the gag as an impediment. On the contrary. Biting down on it or slowly chewing it comforts me and helps me to process the electricity.

When you get a new TENS device, you should take the time to test out all the various programs that come with it (more than 30 different ones on mine) to see which are interesting and which are boring. Also try them out on various body parts. A programm that is alright on the nipples at the intensity level 30/100 can be close to unbearable on the genitals. Creativity and the joy of experimentation is key.

A special tip for male genital torture:

During my most recent electrical experience last week, something happened that has never happened to me before: The electricity made me come.

The setup was like this: I was tied on the bed, in a rack-like position. My arms had some slack though, which I was grateful for since it allowed me to writhe around a little while enduring the electricity. Only one channel of the TENS device was in operation: The negative pole (a clamp) was attached to my foreskin and the positive pole (the standard sticky pad) on the top of my balls, which were tied at the base (not too tight, though – we don't want them to be cut off by the blood circulation). So the electricity would enter through my foreskin, make its way down my glance and my penis and then exit through my balls.

The TENS device was set to a "ramp" mode which would go like this: Over a period of 3 seconds, the intensity would rise from 0 to the set level. Then it would remain on this le

vel for 20 seconds before being turned off for another 20 seconds and then begin at the start again. The length of these intervals was perfect for me to enjoy (or suffer) the power while it was on and to anticipate (or dread) the next wave while it was off.

The game started at the intensity level 10/100 and it was increased in steps of 5 after every 3 to 5 cycles. 10/100 and 15/100 were alright. Notable discomfort set in at 20/100 and made my groin jump a bit when the shocks ramped up. It think it was around 30/100 when I started maxing out the slack of my bondage and moved around and while tighening my body. I also moaned into my obligatory gag (my pain tolerance is rather high, so it takes quite something to even make me moan).

I am not certain anymore at which level I started to feel something weird. @Slave John you compared it with having your balls squeezed. That is a quite accurate description. And then at some point, without external stimulation apart from the TENS device, I actually came.

I want to be honest though and add that the orgasm was indeed intense, but not very pleasurable. The pain from the electricity was still there of course, and it was stronger than the pleasure from the orgasm. And since it hit me completely unexpected and unprepared, I made a little mess on the bed and on myself (you know, with this white stuff that comes out at the tip), which was quite embarassing and humiliating.

But would I do it again? Of course I would!
Thanks for sharing this. Much appreciated and helpful.

Yes, sound advice. Connecting yourself up to the mains, whether through a transformer or not, is certainly ill considered. I've experimented with electric shocks for most of my life too.

I'm owned as an on line sub and my then Master shared me with someone, because I begged him to, so it was arguably my fault he relented. I was offered with the usual orgasm control and some instruments from my toy box, one of which was my electric shock dog training collar. I love the remote control aspect of this, especially as the transmitter has a range of up to 500m and can control the shock level from there. The poor canines who suffer these things must be completely bewildered by them, it's a brutal, inhumane device. I love it punching me in the throat. That's what it feels like. Of course it's designed as a punishment and the only shock mode is absolutely suitable for that. It hurts because the contact area of the pins is small but it's not very powerful. If connected to Tens pads I can hardly feel it.

The guy I was given to, for just two hours, wanted the collar's shock unit applied to my right nipple. I allowed him the right because the left was too close to my heart. He tortured me psychologically with threats as we talked about how much he was prepared to hurt me and how I was willing to let him. As we talked he increased the shock level. I slipped into subspace easily and became intoxicated by the brutality I dreaded.

Of course I got it. We reached level 4 out of 7 before I knew I couldn't cope with more. But he wanted 5. I begged and pleaded with him, terrified by my own obedience because I knew if he insisted, I would take it. We negotiated a short series of 4 shocks as I held the button down, about 1.5 seconds of real torture. He said he would be satisfied with that. I tried to breathe through the pain and held on to the edge of my desk, white knuckled and desperate to believe he would be true to his word and let me escape if satisfied him. Oh fuck it was beautiful!

If he reads this he might step forward. I know he had a wonderful time too.

Obviously, because I am an electroslut, I've put the shock unit in my knickers. My boyfriend took me shopping like that with the transmitter in his pocket. Fortunately the unit's battery died after a couple of gentle tingles while I was deciding which vegetables I wanted. Why we did that is a long story, all of this is.

Would you like to read a story? It's not pure fiction. I'm sure many people reading this thread tried similar things in their youth, like dommmu did, like I did too.

Dipswitch

Along time ago, when we were in our late teens perhaps, I remember finding what looked like the guts of some battery powered kid’s toy on Alison’s dressing table, in her bedroom.

I asked her what it was and she told me her nephew had broken it and left it there hoping she might be able to fix it. Apparently it was completely knackered and she picked it up to throw it in the bin in the corner of her room with a flourish. I felt she intended to demonstrate how worthless it was, but I sensed her willingness to hide it quickly demonstrated the opposite. Alison fix things? Her nephew would only have been disappointed.

I remember the incident because she seemed slightly confused by something like embarrassment for a while, as if she’d been caught out and forced to lie? Had she stolen it? At the time, even though I suspected she had, I let it go and why she might remained a mystery.

I wondered if Alison’s nephew’s wrecked toy, being electrical and in her bedroom, might be an insight into the depth of her depravity. Just for the sport in it, years later, I brought the subject up. “C’mon, we’re both adults now. I know you!” I said, meaning I wanted to know if she’d lied. I knew she’d been kinky all her life and further revelations would hardly be a surprise. “OK.” she said, smiling.

She couldn’t remember whether she’d invented a method of punishing herself first or whether the game she’d made up to lose came first. While I tell you the tale I’ll ask you to imagine how I felt as she told me, remembering as I did, how, at the time, we all thought she was normal, especially her parents and of course, her boyfriend!

Her story began with the hardware and the challenge of licking batteries all kids play with at some point. I’m sure not many think of transposing the sensations further south but Alison did. Those little square PP3 things were a bastard. “Weren’t you worried it would hurt?” I asked but I think she hoped it would.

At first she tried to tickle herself with some wires she found in her father’s shed by holding the bare ends against her and the other ends on an AA battery, discovered in one of the kitchen drawers. It worked on her tongue but trying to hold wires in the right place between her legs with one hand, while the other tried to hold loose wires on her battery, was such a fiddle the experiment ended in frustration.

This is when nephew lost his space ranger vehicle, or whatever it was. Alison fancied the plastic, clip in battery pack with proper contacts and four AA batteries. She trashed his pride and joy to extricate it. 6volts? Oooooh nasty!

By then she’d passed her driving test and her parents bought her a car, which she drove with due consideration of other road users. The necessity for this and been hammered into her fluffy little brain by her driving instructor. She said that when driving at night she always tried to dip her head lights as quickly as possible so as not to dazzle oncoming traffic. You’d think that was a very straight thing to do but the guilt Alison felt when she occasionally forgot to do this made her feel that perhaps she ought to be punished for it. Would 6volts be enough?

On her way home from work in winter, in the dark, Alison played her headlight dipping game. If for some reason she was a little slow with her dipswitch and she saw the actual headlights of an oncoming car rather than just the beam from them, before she’d dipped her own, it would count as a one second burst of 6volts.

So if for example she’d dazzled three motorists on her way home, she’d be obliged to switch her nephew’s battery pack on for three seconds, as punishment.

If you knew Alison you’d know that by the time she arrived home she’d be wildly excited by the thrill of punishment and the first thing she would have to do, once in the house, would be to rush upstairs to her room. Then she’d sit at her dressing table, disturb the necessary clothing to facilitate inserting the ends of her wires and press the button to make herself pay for her failure to dip her car’s headlights fast enough.

Now it gets really nuts. Punishment the first time hurt so much that Alison genuinely tried to avoid dazzling other motorists but sometimes of course, even though her mind was concentrated, it happened by mistake. Then she’d arrive home knowing exactly how much her punishment would cost her and the thrill of being so badly treated by the game pushed not just the power pack button but most of Alison’s kinky ones as well.

I asked her if she’d ever clocked up more punishment than she thought she could stand. “Yeah, sometimes.” she said, which begs the question did she take it? “Always.” she answered. You have to be true to the game or it’s no game at all.

Yes folks, she’s the bloody dipswitch!

I've experimented with electric shocks for most of my life too.

I'm owned as an on line sub and my then Master shared me with someone, because I begged him to, so it was arguably my fault he relented. I was offered with the usual orgasm control and some instruments from my toy box, one of which was my electric shock dog training collar. ….
Oh, this sounds familiar!

And it’s all your fault! I’d never been interested in domination yet you agreed when I suggested it might work if I was a “top-slave” when we were just doing erotic role play.

And you also intoxicated me with talk of how much better any form of reality play was compared to “kinkbrain “ stuff!

I even had to negotiate with your Master for the privilege and follow certain rules. But I was also clear about my inexperience with electrotorture so it was understood you were in charge of keeping things safe.
…it's a brutal, inhumane device. I love it punching me in the throat. That's what it feels like. Of course it's designed as a punishment and the only shock mode is absolutely suitable for that. It hurts because the contact area of the pins is small but it's not very powerful. If connected to Tens pads I can hardly feel it.
You really are a tart for the electrodes, aren’t you?
The guy I was given to, for just two hours, wanted the collar's shock unit applied to my right nipple. I allowed him the right because the left was too close to my heart.
Yes, I did know that much!
He tortured me psychologically with threats as we talked about how much he was prepared to hurt me and how I was willing to let him.
Isn’t that 99% of our conversations, you tart?
As we talked he increased the shock level. I slipped into subspace easily and became intoxicated by the brutality I dreaded.
You slid into subspace while I went into kinky top slave. I had no idea I’d enjoy domination at all before I met you, wanton harlot!
Of course I got it. We reached level 4 out of 7 before I knew I couldn't cope with more. But he wanted 5. I begged and pleaded with him, terrified by my own obedience because I knew if he insisted, I would take it. We negotiated a short series of 4 shocks as I held the button down, about 1.5 seconds of real torture. He said he would be satisfied with that.
“5 seconds at five!”

Jesus, I’ll never forget that moment!
I tried to breathe through the pain and held on to the edge of my desk, white knuckled and desperate to believe he would be true to his word and let me escape if satisfied him. Oh fuck it was beautiful!
Totally
If he reads this he might step forward. I know he had a wonderful time too.
I’ve got no idea who you could mean? I’m just a pain-slave, it couldn’t possibly be me…
Obviously, because I am an electroslut, I've put the shock unit in my knickers.
I hope they were dirty knickers, because that’s what you need, and everyone knows you’re just a thirsty whore, begging for more
My boyfriend took me shopping like that with the transmitter in his pocket.
Oh nice!
Fortunately the unit's battery died after a couple of gentle tingles while I was deciding which vegetables I wanted.
Awww, boo, surely you mean “unfortunately”?
Why we did that is a long story, all of this is.
Feel free to share, cum-slut!

And it’s all your fault! I’d never been interested in domination yet you agreed when I suggested it might work if I was a “top-slave” when we were just doing erotic role play.

And you also intoxicated me with talk of how much better any form of reality play was compared to “kinkbrain “ stuff!

I even had to negotiate with your Master for the privilege and follow certain rules. But I was also clear about my inexperience with electrotorture so it was understood you were in charge of keeping things safe.

You slid into subspace while I went into kinky top slave. I had no idea I’d enjoy domination at all before I met you, wanton harlot!

“5 seconds at five!”

Totally

I’ve got no idea who you could mean? I’m just a pain-slave, it couldn’t possibly be me…

I hope they were dirty knickers, because that’s what you need, and everyone knows you’re just a thirsty whore, begging for more

Oh nice!

No I mean fortunately because I'm such a slut I wanted to be electrotortured in public so much I agreed to it, then thought about the practicalities later. I realised that if the shock unit's pins weren't in proper contact with my pink bits I'd take full power through a tiny bunch of nerves or worse, a few hair follicles if the current went through my fur!

“5 seconds at five!”

Totally

Oh nice!

I wondered if you'd be happy to admit what you did to me. You're just as big as tart as I am!

Back
Top Bottom