Favorite Fantasy Scenario?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm guessing it wasn't an amicable divorce. :)
It wasn't amicable relationship ;) Happy to be out of it, but still, after 3 years... I have her in my brain. No hate, no aggression. however.... Uhh... as I would like to spank her :)

So, as a way of joke and kidding - any cruel, vicious method of punishment and torture - is more than welcomed ;)

Ps: My current girlfriend (not much into BDSM) says, she would like to see her fisted. Anally ;)

Last edited:
Just curious as to what situations you people would like to find yourself in? Whether you prefer to be the masochist or the sadist.

My personal favorite fantasy is being a Roman General, conquering countries and subjugating it's citizens, picking out pretty girls to rape torture and crucify with my men to set an example, and then enslaving and selling all the rest for a profit. Then returning to Rome and having a triumph and hosting public games in the coliseum and executions of prisoners in front of screaming crowds, full of Roman citizens all happy with the new influx of slaves and treasures and continued Roman dominance.

Or as an inquisition witch finder, bringing innocent pretty women into custody for suspected witchcraft, and then torturing and raping them in lieu of an interrogation, condemning them as guilty, cutting out their tongues and sending them to the stake to burn in front of townsfolk fully believing she was a witch, all the while I knew she was completely innocent.

Obviously all pretty dark, but just fantasy of course.
Generally, I prefer to be the sadistical leader of the Roman execution team. I crucify all the criminals, runaway slaves, traitors, etc,. I work for a female Magistrate who likes my work....she is a sadist as well who appreciates the suffering I put the victims through on their journey through sexual use, scourging, the march, and the crucifixions. I do my job well and she rewards me with the use of her body as she wants me to punish her inner submissive side.
Until the day I tell her I occasionally like to be punished as well. She smiles at me and says, "Sorry Luv...Rape!!!! He's raping me!!!" Guards come in and I am hauled off. She is the Magistrate who will be my judge, jury, and the supervisor of my execution.

To be a war prisoner accused of cowardice sentenced to be crucified by the fairer sex within the month. Overseen by female guards intent on humiliating, tormenting, teasing, denying and degrading me. The wives and daughters of politicians use me to entertain their darkest desires in the dungeon of the condemned, they torment me, making me crawl and plead for their mercy, begging to be allowed to bathe and please them orally after they have broken me with their brands, whips and violated my maleness with the stiletto heels of their strappy sandals. On the day of my crucifixion, i am barely able to carry my cross, through the crowd, so scarred, weakened by blood loss and damage in the dungeon by the women who despise, taunt and tormented me for a month and who i adore and desperately desire to please. A senators unbelievably beautiful wife orders me to crawl to her and her throne at the head of my cross. i am pulled up on my knees, my sentence for cowardice, demanding my humiliation, crucifixion and castration by women read. my loin cloth is pulled off of me. this perfect Angel laughs stares at my tormented and scarred nakedness. i am thrown at her feet and onto the cross, removing her sandals with my mouth as ordered, sobbing and pleading for her mercy. the women flip me on my back, the lovely creature above me lowers her dusty,moist feet onto my face, ordering me to lick the sweat from her as a coward should, as the ladies nail my wrists slowly to the cross. the pain, utter humiliation before beautiful women in the crowd, the sent and taste of a woman even if only her feet hardens me, i climax hard and painfully under her. In the laughter, the woman above me urges women in the crowd to come forward and have this pathetic insect bathe their feet before dancing on the cross for their entertainment. For another hour i am demeaned ridiculed, kicked stood on, a testicle ruptured, my cock raped by a lovely woman's foot in another stiletto heeled sandal, female toes pushed into my mouth while spat on. On the senators wife's order, the women are dismissed back to the front of the crowd, the beauty above me orders my executioners to proceed with the dowel, as she again lowers her small bare feet onto my face. the dowel is dipped into lard, my executrices pull and hold my legs apart as another pounds the bulbous end of the dowel into my anus. i do not understand my hardening manhood as women are violating and humiliating me before so many other beautiful women as i suffer, plead for mercy and scream into the soles of this beauties feet, i climax in utter humiliation. my legs are positioned. nails driven through my heels. the dowel fastened to my cross. i plead with this beauty above me to smother me beneath and with her feet. NO! you're a pathetic excuse of a male. my ladies and I are enjoying your humiliation. you and your cross will be placed on the frame with the axle. When your thrashing and screaming have reduced to sobbing and writhing i will cut off your cock in quarter inch segments and cauterizing each cut over a couple of hours. when your end is near, you will be castrated and rotated so that you may expire at my feet and the feet of all beautiful women here who will replay your demise in their minds for many climaxes to come. my cross was raised and connected to the axle.
i scream and thrash trying to find less pain. women stare at me mock me enjoying my humiliation. i black out. Suddenly i am awakened upside down. the senator's wife allows me a last long extreme and painful climax. over the next hour she cuts and cauterizes me, as i hang where i belong, a pathetic failure of a man at a beautiful woman's feet.
I like it.art-sardax-31.jpg

Oh, I forgotten ro mention.. Seeing my ex- beaten, tortured, branded with hot iron and raped.Multiple time ;) Gang rape and public humiliation would be also cool.

But I'm first to go for anal rape of her... I guess my current gf would go for fisting, she hates her alot ;)
There I've learned 2 things. First you separated from your Ex because she was not into anal sex and secondly I know, what will happen in case you and your current gf
separate again.

375_1000.jpg

Often I fantasize about being a serial killer that focuses on talking women into allowing me to torture them to death. How? There can be various ways, but none of them quick. Best is by means of a suicide machine, on which they secure themselves. They push the button themselves that starts the termination sequence. I only watch through a cam, and record it. Like that, I most likely get away with it, because they do it to themselves.

There I've learned 2 things. First you separated from your Ex because she was not into anal sex and secondly I know, what will happen in case you and your current gf
separate again.

Cant find logic in that - anal is/was ok for both of them.... But, have it your own way ;)

I lay the frame for my sadistic fantasies preferably into a remote, secret women’s prison: As a warden my duties are the daily punishment according to the inmate’s sentences, ranging from rape over whipping to severe torture - in some cases near death.

Deep down in the basement there is a workshop to research on new tortures and to create new tools and settings for punishment and even execution.

Exciting is not only to think about abuse and sadism, but also the dynamic between inmates and wardens: Which girl or woman fears me/us, who begs for mercy or offers her body and which girl provokes abuse and torture?

View attachment 1433666View attachment 1433667
A bunch of girls watch me get fucked! They laugh at me and mock me and film me to show everyone.
Think all the females who refused to have sex with me, should be forced to see, how I am fucked. First they see my beautiful cock and secondly I shpw them what kind of weenies they are, since I can even take it "in the smaller hole".....

Another scenario I like, is that all heterosexual males should be fucked before they are allowed to have sex with females. However I guess most then would after that exoerience, prefer this over fenales and we would have a serious birth reduction problem....

Well, a bit like @Barbaria1 and @Loxuru I do write a bit about my fantasies, albeit not as well as them.

But I love talking about my fantasies, and I have many different scenarios to choose from:

Most of them revolve around my enslavement and always includes my fetish - a loincloth worn as skirt (quelle surprisé!). Additionally held in physical bondage, always lots of whipping, often leading to torture and even death.

The most common setting is historical, including Egyptian slave on the pyramids, galley slave, or inquisition torture. But by no means exclusively and second most common is a Science Fiction scenario. Hmmm, that reminds me I have an SF erotic story I’ve been working on, I’ll endeavour to post the opening chapter in time to add a link here.

I indulge a wide range of scenarios but with those common themes arising in most stories I write…

Masochistic Warp Travel

Last edited:
My fantasies are mostly related to corporal punishment - most often I fantasize that I am an executioner in a court, a women's prison, a correctional institution for girls, etc., where I do my daily work - beating women and girls, or performing various other court-ordered corporal punishments on them.

Back
Top Bottom