Favorite Fantasy Scenario?

Go to CruxDreams.com

ocook

Onlooker
Just curious as to what situations you people would like to find yourself in? Whether you prefer to be the masochist or the sadist.

My personal favorite fantasy is being a Roman General, conquering countries and subjugating it's citizens, picking out pretty girls to rape torture and crucify with my men to set an example, and then enslaving and selling all the rest for a profit. Then returning to Rome and having a triumph and hosting public games in the coliseum and executions of prisoners in front of screaming crowds, full of Roman citizens all happy with the new influx of slaves and treasures and continued Roman dominance.

Or as an inquisition witch finder, bringing innocent pretty women into custody for suspected witchcraft, and then torturing and raping them in lieu of an interrogation, condemning them as guilty, cutting out their tongues and sending them to the stake to burn in front of townsfolk fully believing she was a witch, all the while I knew she was completely innocent.

Obviously all pretty dark, but just fantasy of course.

Just curious as to what situations you people would like to find yourself in? Whether you prefer to be the masochist or the sadist.

My personal favorite fantasy is being a Roman General, conquering countries and subjugating it's citizens, picking out pretty girls to rape torture and crucify with my men to set an example, and then enslaving and selling all the rest for a profit. Then returning to Rome and having a triumph and hosting public games in the coliseum and executions of prisoners in front of screaming crowds, full of Roman citizens all happy with the new influx of slaves and treasures and continued Roman dominance.

Or as an inquisition witch finder, bringing innocent pretty women into custody for suspected witchcraft, and then torturing and raping them in lieu of an interrogation, condemning them as guilty, cutting out their tongues and sending them to the stake to burn in front of townsfolk fully believing she was a witch, all the while I knew she was completely innocent.

Obviously all pretty dark, but just fantasy of course.

My usual go-to scenario would the same as highlighted above. I have imagined others as well, but the medieval time period would be my favorite.

I have also fantasized about modern interrogation scenes where my victim eventually breaks and gives the information. Then, as a reward for my hard work I'm allowed to keep torturing her until she I grow tired of her. Sometimes there will be related women like sisters or mother & daughter involved in the fantasy, where one is forced to do things to the other.

There's also a futuristic theme that I like where I'm in charge of a prison for condemned females where they are sent to be abused and physically punished and tortured.
I don't usually include snuff or execution in my fantasy scenarios, because I see their death as a waste of female torture meat. I always have them live to suffer another day. :devil2:

There's also a futuristic theme that I like where I'm in charge of a prison for condemned females where they are sent to be abused and physically punished and tortured.
I don't usually include snuff or execution in my fantasy scenarios, because I see their death as a waste of female torture meat. I always have them live to suffer another day. :devil2:

I've always thought the Blade Runner universe would be interesting... replicants had a defined life span, and there are references to "pleasure models." As a "pleasure model" is about to "time out" a pleasure house could offer patrons the opportunity to do with them as they pleased with no limits, up to and including "retirement"... Endless possibilities...

I've always thought the Blade Runner universe would be interesting... replicants had a defined life span, and there are references to "pleasure models." As a "pleasure model" is about to "time out" a pleasure house could offer patrons the opportunity to do with them as they pleased with no limits, up to and including "retirement"... Endless possibilities...
I like it. :)

I like it. :)
Here, a replicant unaware that she is hours away from her built-in "end date" continues her duties as a barmaid, topless, ignorant of the fact that her owner is negotiating with a customer ogling her. After a price is agreed upon, the owner will instruct her to follow one of the club's security members to a back room. Thinking he is there to protect her, she obeys without concern. Only when she and the customer enter the room and she sees torture instrumentation does she panic. The security man closes the door from the outside, and the customer informs her that the guard is not there to protect her, but to ensure they are not disturbed as she is "retired..."
barmaid2.png

I have fantasized about being the victim of torture for many years. The storyline/setting is secondary to the torture itself for me. The most common scenario is being crucified. I often imagine the moment as the tip of a nail is positioned on my wrist, how I’ll brace for the impact of it being pounded in. Of course it is impossible to prepare for the horrible pain and I think about screaming the hardest I’ve ever screamed, as if it would help.

I imagine being tortured in prisons or dungeons, or in arenas for entertainment. It’s easier for me to imagine a dark setting than a well-lit one, like a hot desert day.

I mostly fantasize about the details of the torture, more than the surrounding events. How it feels to be pinched, bound in uncomfortable positions, poked with (hot sometimes) needles or skewers, and left to suffer for hours in the darkness.

Perhaps it’s because I was never much good at coming up with whole storylines. I just like to skip to the exciting stuff.

My "go to" scenario is being a slave girl in a racial fantasy setting wherein anyone who belongs to my race is considered an ugly and dumb animal by nature.

I like how people see my nakedness and filthy status with casual disgust instead of excitement because that's how livestock is supposed to be.

I love imagining how I'd envy the fine clothes and delicate features of young girls belonging to my owner's race. They would never dream I - mere naked livestock wallowing in its own filth - can be the same human being as them, and even I would feel ashamed of my racial traits like dark skin or flat face.

After being treated as an animal for having such features for a long time, I'd be persuaded that they are proof that I'm no more than livestock and my only purpose in life is serving "humans".

My kink fantasies are usually variations of this theme.

Last edited:
I imagine being tortured in prisons or dungeons, or in arenas for entertainment. It’s easier for me to imagine a dark setting than a well-lit one, like a hot desert day.

I mostly fantasize about the details of the torture, more than the surrounding events. How it feels to be pinched, bound in uncomfortable positions, poked with (hot sometimes) needles or skewers, and left to suffer for hours in the darkness.

Perhaps it’s because I was never much good at coming up with whole storylines. I just like to skip to the exciting stuff.
I tend to be that way too. That makes it difficult for me to write well developed stories, as I always want to skip to the 'good part'. :devil2:

My usual go-to scenario would the same as highlighted above. I have imagined others as well, but the medieval time period would be my favorite.

I have also fantasized about modern interrogation scenes where my victim eventually breaks and gives the information. Then, as a reward for my hard work I'm allowed to keep torturing her until she I grow tired of her. Sometimes there will be related women like sisters or mother & daughter involved in the fantasy, where one is forced to do things to the other.

My favorite futuristic setting is a Westworld type of amusement park, with perfect modifiable androids that act and react 100% like humans and can suffer any abuse and then be repaired and put back into service. If you've seen the show you know what I mean, if not then season 1 is definitely worth the watch.

Torturing robots definitely sounds alot better than torturing real women, especially when it acts 100% like a real woman and has a perfectly sexy body.

My favorite futuristic setting is a Westworld type of amusement park, with perfect modifiable androids that act and react 100% like humans and can suffer any abuse and then be repaired and put back into service. If you've seen the show you know what I mean, if not then season 1 is definitely worth the watch.

Torturing robots definitely sounds alot better than torturing real women, especially when it acts 100% like a real woman and has a perfectly sexy body.
If you've seen the show, or the original movie, you know that doesn't end well, right?

There was actually a brief scene from the Medieval part of the park where there was damsel in distress, but nothing much happened to her. Been a while since I watched it.

The TV series shows all the things the movie implies, with lots of nudity. In the first series the guests use the hosts for sex and violence, as they unleash their inner beasts. The hosts are just repaired, memory wiped and sent out again to suffer. The technicians keep the hosts nude as they interrogate them to check their programming is working, and there is a large chamber where inert hosts are standing naked.

Sadly in the second series, where the hosts get their revenge, the action is a lot less graphic with the humans mostly kept clothed. There is one scene where a woman in high heels is stood on a cross-shaped gravestone with a noose around her neck, and struggles to keep her balance. As she is hanging on a cross, does this count as crucifixion?

I’ll answer this by simply referring you all to the stories I write and post here on CF.
Like Barb, I refer to my stories and posting track here. No such thing as a unique situation or profile. Rather shades on a scale of possible characters. No shear evil or innocence. Always stuck in the broader context, that cannot be beaten.

My fantasies consist mostly of enslavement, rape and torture of young beautiful women. these scenarios take place mostly several hundred years ago. Examples include a captive noblewoman in the midst of the French Revolution, or a British lady kidnapped and enslaved by Indian rebels in the 18th century. I was also very taken with one scenario: after Count Dracula loses a battle against the Turks, he flees, but his wife Elisabetta is captured by the Doors and their sadistic leader. In the 17th century, two young women are captured by pirates during a voyage to the new colonies and turned into sex slaves....... That's why I like series like Outlander or Timeless, where young self-confident women have to deal with the rather misogynistic conditions that prevailed at the time, for example when Claire had to beg the French king for the life of her imprisoned husband in Outlander. But the whole thing should always remain fantasy, so I also reject scenarios in the present day, which would be too close to reality for me thanks to Ukraine and Israel. Crucifixion is also not my thing and I reject any killing or mutilation of the victim, but not of the perpetrator, justice must be done, as you can also see in my stories.image_2023-09-13_19-13-02_Hybrid.jpgclaire captive Kopie more.jpgcaptured beauty Kopie.jpg

Hi, I’m a woman. My fantasies also revolve around rape, but mostly in the present day. Like getting pulled into a rape van and getting raped for hours or a closed bar. Sometimes I fantasize about being a sex slave that has a studio apartment in a man’s basement. There is a locked dungeon in the adjoining room where she (I) am whipped and raped nightly. He called the whipping her “training” and the rape her “punishment” he will face fuck her to get his huge cock nice and hard, then fuck her pussy then finish by fucking her ass ferociously. Sometimes, I fantasize that she trying to escape, so he gets his fuck machine out and uses it to fuck her ass for hours as punishment. I would say I feel bad for the horrible things I fantasize about, but I don’t. I know I would not like that to happen in real life ….to the level I fantasize about, so it’s just something fun and hot to think about. It’s the only way I can cum.

My fantasies always revolve around some kind of domination, 99% of the time from men over women. One thing to emphasize is that females are always strong and brave, sometimes evil, but never weak or innocent. Males, on the other hand, are in my fantasies quite ruthless and evil, and generally enjoy the suffering of women. Misogynists, to put it in one word.

That said, favorite scenarios include some sort of confrontation, where the male part ultimately emerges victorious with the female defeated and humiliated.

alexbunny7.jpg

Within this spectrum, the fights to the death of Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes or Spartans and Amazons are a natural outcome.

3592215513411593286 (1).jpgSpartan0.jpg

The same goes for extreme BDSM scenarios, in which some women, driven by their greed and lust, end up being the instrument of pleasure of a ruthless male ...

Red1z4.jpg

...Or a hungry beast...

lupus23.jpg

My fantasies always revolve around some kind of domination, 99% of the time from men over women. One thing to emphasize is that females are always strong and brave, sometimes evil, but never weak or innocent. Males, on the other hand, are in my fantasies quite ruthless and evil, and generally enjoy the suffering of women. Misogynists, to put it in one word.

That said, favorite scenarios include some sort of confrontation, where the male part ultimately emerges victorious with the female defeated and humiliated.

View attachment 1395153

Within this spectrum, the fights to the death of Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes or Spartans and Amazons are a natural outcome.

View attachment 1395159View attachment 1395162

The same goes for extreme BDSM scenarios, in which some women, driven by their greed and lust, end up being the instrument of pleasure of a ruthless male ...

View attachment 1395163

...Or a hungry beast...

View attachment 1395161
Love the mass battle scene

One persistent one is to inherit my late uncle's modestly large estate (in a Roman or similar setting) and suddenly have a large number of both house and field slaves (as well as a mansion and wealth).

However, when being more modest, a pretty slave girl or two in a small household is enough to satisfy me...

Back
Top Bottom