Favorite Fantasy Scenario?

Go to CruxDreams.com
My favourite fantasy right now is to be looked after by a Dom /Master.
CAUSE I FUCKIN HATE WORKING RETAIL SOO MUCH!!!!
Your wailing about retail starts a fantasy about a hardware store with a torture-tools section. The sales- assistants- like you- are available as well for rent as for puchase. In the latter case no one ever will ask about your fate.
You never know, whether a customer, asking you for advisory, thinks about using the tools on you. Whether your boss already terminated your contract,
the delivery-box -for you- is being prepared, while you put in the customers cart whips, ropes, wire, needles and skewers, a blowtorch, matches, pliers,
an adrenaline syringe, an impaling cock, hooks.... and more.
I like those retail stores...

Last edited:
My favorite fantasy scenes are public whipping either in medieval times or in some Middle Eastern country. I love the thought of being stood on a stage with men ogling my body while I am stripped naked and either tied by my wrists to a post or more erotically spread wide into an X between two posts. Old men and boys ogle me and jerk off while a big obese black or arab man whips me senseless with a long bullwhip and then as his reward fucks me from behind while the crowd cheers him on and I am left hanging with my back, tits and belly slashed to ribbons and cum dripping from my pussy. I make no apology either. Women DO have such thoughts but yet I in real life I would be in tears if any woman was treated with so much as a slap in the face in public. With a man no longer in my life and only occasional sex with my female partner sometimes I still enjoy a good masturbation session after reading a story or looking at erotic art. I am not much interested in videos of women being hurt. I hate those Nazi videos and stories. Too recent in history and abhorrent in the extreme. That's just me.

My favorite fantasy scenes are public whipping either in medieval times or in some Middle Eastern country. I love the thought of being stood on a stage with men ogling my body while I am stripped naked and either tied by my wrists to a post or more erotically spread wide into an X between two posts. Old men and boys ogle me and jerk off while a big obese black or arab man whips me senseless with a long bullwhip and then as his reward fucks me from behind while the crowd cheers him on and I am left hanging with my back, tits and belly slashed to ribbons and cum dripping from my pussy. I make no apology either. Women DO have such thoughts but yet I in real life I would be in tears if any woman was treated with so much as a slap in the face in public. With a man no longer in my life and only occasional sex with my female partner sometimes I still enjoy a good masturbation session after reading a story or looking at erotic art. I am not much interested in videos of women being hurt. I hate those Nazi videos and stories. Too recent in history and abhorrent in the extreme. That's just me.
654_1000-3732743554.jpg

Your fantasy vision must correspond somewhat to this illustration. Very exciting indeed for the males contemplating the scene, and even more so for the torturers who may abuse you.

Think all the females who refused to have sex with me, should be forced to see, how I am fucked. First they see my beautiful cock and secondly I shpw them what kind of weenies they are, since I can even take it "in the smaller hole".....

Another scenario I like, is that all heterosexual males should be fucked before they are allowed to have sex with females. However I guess most then would after that exoerience, prefer this over fenales and we would have a serious birth reduction problem....

In ancient Greece, it was not unusual that men only fucked their wives to make children. For pleasure, they slept with boys.

In ancient Greece, it was not unusual that men only fucked their wives to make children. For pleasure, they slept with boys.
It would be important to know if they were active, the invention of strap-on dildo's could solve the problem. On the other hand, well females.... I should stop else it comes out very anti-homophobic..... Is that heterophobic?

It would be important to know if they were active, the invention of strap-on dildo's could solve the problem. On the other hand, well females.... I should stop else it comes out very anti-homophobic..... Is that heterophobic?
These days it’s almost certainly regarded as something-phobic, depending who you ask, probably both!

If you visit Colonial Williamsburg, Va. today, you will note that the Public Jail is still standing, and in front of it are the stocks and pillory. My fantasy is to experience these for real.

After being caught shoplifting, I am brought to the nearby courthouse and found guilty. The judge sentences me to 21 lashes at the whipping post and an hour in the pillofry. I am to be punished on Market Day, which is a week and a half away, so I have to spend that time sweltering in the Public Jail.

On Market Day, I emerge from the jail, my shift soaked in sweat. Wearing knee breeches, my legs and feet are bare, since I had to hand in my footwear at the jail. The square is packed with onlookers eager to see me punished.

I am instructed to remove my shift and obey, stripping to the waist. Then I am told to show my hands, which are secured to the post with heavy iron shackles. The back of my hands face outward as my wrists are pressed into the wood. Then the shackles are locked, pressing my wrists into the wood of the whipping post.

I am to be whipped with a three-foot-long single tail whip with a one-ounce lead weight at the tip. When the whipping begins, I wince but grit my teeth, but the seventh lash breaks my will, and I let out a scream. then I scream with every lash.

I soon find myself doing a vigorous barefoot dance, hopping from one bare foot to another. Although it adds to my humiliation, it takes my mind off the pain, somewhat, and makes my punishment more tolerable.

At last, the whipping is over, and I am led to the pillory. My head and hands are soon imprisoned, and I am still half-naked, my body bathed in sweat. I can feel blood running down my back.

Once I am locked in, I feel a burning pain across my back and am once again screaming and dancing. My back is being rubbed with salt to disinfect my wounds.

For the next hour, as I stand uncomfortably in the pillory, I am pelted with rotten fruit and rotten eggs even as I whimper in pain. The sweat, blood and garbage attracts flies, which swarm over my bare flesh, but I cannot shoo them away. I am also showerd with insults by the townsfolk.

When I am finally released, I vow that I will never again shoplift.

If you visit Colonial Williamsburg, Va. today, you will note that the Public Jail is still standing, and in front of it are the stocks and pillory. My fantasy is to experience these for real.

After being caught shoplifting, I am brought to the nearby courthouse and found guilty. The judge sentences me to 21 lashes at the whipping post and an hour in the pillofry. I am to be punished on Market Day, which is a week and a half away, so I have to spend that time sweltering in the Public Jail.

On Market Day, I emerge from the jail, my shift soaked in sweat. Wearing knee breeches, my legs and feet are bare, since I had to hand in my footwear at the jail. The square is packed with onlookers eager to see me punished.

I am instructed to remove my shift and obey, stripping to the waist. Then I am told to show my hands, which are secured to the post with heavy iron shackles. The back of my hands face outward as my wrists are pressed into the wood. Then the shackles are locked, pressing my wrists into the wood of the whipping post.

I am to be whipped with a three-foot-long single tail whip with a one-ounce lead weight at the tip. When the whipping begins, I wince but grit my teeth, but the seventh lash breaks my will, and I let out a scream. then I scream with every lash.

I soon find myself doing a vigorous barefoot dance, hopping from one bare foot to another. Although it adds to my humiliation, it takes my mind off the pain, somewhat, and makes my punishment more tolerable.

At last, the whipping is over, and I am led to the pillory. My head and hands are soon imprisoned, and I am still half-naked, my body bathed in sweat. I can feel blood running down my back.

Once I am locked in, I feel a burning pain across my back and am once again screaming and dancing. My back is being rubbed with salt to disinfect my wounds.

For the next hour, as I stand uncomfortably in the pillory, I am pelted with rotten fruit and rotten eggs even as I whimper in pain. The sweat, blood and garbage attracts flies, which swarm over my bare flesh, but I cannot shoo them away. I am also showerd with insults by the townsfolk.

When I am finally released, I vow that I will never again shoplift.
The cell where Ennie would be waiting.
wooden-cell-doors-to-two-prison-cells-at-the-public-gaol-in-colonial-BY39YF.jpg
Pillory on the left, stocks on the right, whipping post next to the stocks.
williamsburg-virginia-usa-june-30-2020-the-wooden-stockade-with-a-do-not-touch-sign-2C87M.jpg

How wonderfully evocative! During your wait, it might seem that said jailing is the worse part of the punishment, and yet the actual punishment will soon put the lie to it when delivered!

(May I perhaps ask, for the purposes of materialising the fantasy, if you are a man or a woman? Although I suppose the scenario applies equally to both...)

Thanks also for these visual accompaniments! (Though the cells seem pits of darkness...)

How wonderfully evocative! During your wait, it might seem that said jailing is the worse part of the punishment, and yet the actual punishment will soon put the lie to it when delivered!

(May I perhaps ask, for the purposes of materialising the fantasy, if you are a man or a woman? Although I suppose the scenario applies equally to both...)

Thanks also for these visual accompaniments! (Though the cells seem pits of darkness...)
I'm sorry. Perhaps madam would prefer the executive suite.
Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc room.jpg

Ennie is short for Ennis, and I am definitely not a woman.

View attachment 1442538
View attachment 1442537
Ennie is held in the jail cell at the top. Then he is punished at the whipping post next to the stocks. He is stripped to the waist and barefoot, and he sings under the lash. Following his whipping, Ennie's head and hands are locked in the pillory. Ennie is still bare to the waist and barefoot.

Ennie is short for Ennis, and I am definitely not a woman.
View attachment 1442538
View attachment 1442537
indeed, the jailing is the worst part of the punishment. I spent the entire time chained tp the wall of my cell, which was totally dark. The heat never let up, and I was sweating all the time. And I fretted about the public pain and humiliation that I would soon endure.

Back
Top Bottom