Favorite Fantasy Scenario?

Go to CruxDreams.com
indeed, the jailing is the worst part of the punishment. I spent the entire time chained tp the wall of my cell, which was totally dark. The heat never let up, and I was sweating all the time. And I fretted about the public pain and humiliation that I would soon endure.
A whole week and a half like that... really, I guess it's "quality" versus quantity. But the two combine to make you strongly regret ever taking what wasn't yours - and the show drives those feelings into the hearts of the audience as well.

A whole week and a half like that... really, I guess it's "quality" versus quantity. But the two combine to make you strongly regret ever taking what wasn't yours - and the show drives those feelings into the hearts of the audience as well.
Indeed. While incarcerated, I reflected on my crime and came to strongly regret that I had ever committed it. And my performance illustrated the consequences of breaking the law.

The pillory gave me a foretaste of hanging--had I stolen something just a few pence more valuable, I would have been hanged.

Had I a title of nobility, I would have merely been fined for my crime. But being a commoner, I was punished with public pain and humiliation.

One of my favorite scenarios is being released right now.

A slightly different story in which the Jewish healer Rebecca is worshipped by a noble knight, but she rejects his advances and is more attracted to Ivanhoe. The noble knight De Bois Gilbert is not satisfied with this, and when Rebecca is accused of witchcraft, Gilbert's revenge is not only cruel but also quite satisfying. It is not enough for him to have the young innocent woman tortured by his henchmen; after taking her several times, he also finds pleasure in sharing Rebecca with his noble friends and soldiers. The defenceless prisoner, reluctant and proud at first, gives in more and more to the pleasures of her tormentors after being tortured with whips, pincers and red-hot irons.

Rebecca whipped.jpg

View attachment 1442902
Guess I'm so used to punishing women around here I forgot there are men who need it to.
Its OK. I don't discriminate. I'm even willing to wield the whip.
How many lashed was that again?
:span1:
I got 21 lashes with a lead-tipped single tail whip. Every lash left a red stripe, so I received 21 painful stripes. After I was locked in the pillory, salt ws rubbed into my stripes, which was like a repeat of the whipping and set me to screaming in pain.

From time to time I write a short story and publish it on cruxforums. Those stories give a fairly accurate insight in my fantasies.

Hi, I’m a woman. My fantasies also revolve around rape, but mostly in the present day. Like getting pulled into a rape van and getting raped for hours or a closed bar. Sometimes I fantasize about being a sex slave that has a studio apartment in a man’s basement. There is a locked dungeon in the adjoining room where she (I) am whipped and raped nightly. He called the whipping her “training” and the rape her “punishment” he will face fuck her to get his huge cock nice and hard, then fuck her pussy then finish by fucking her ass ferociously. Sometimes, I fantasize that she trying to escape, so he gets his fuck machine out and uses it to fuck her ass for hours as punishment. I would say I feel bad for the horrible things I fantasize about, but I don’t. I know I would not like that to happen in real life ….to the level I fantasize about, so it’s just something fun and hot to think about. It’s the only way I can cum.
Me too …

Back
Top Bottom