Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
BTW, thanks to whatever moderator moved TC's and my recent posts to the same place!
:jump:

Yes, my thanks as well! It's good to have all of the information in one thread. Makes it easier to follow the discussion. :)

As for Crucifixion 63, that's "White Rose" on the cross, if anyone is keeping track of the models. I cast her as an evil doctor in one series of customs I'm doing; she plays "evil" very well. Reminds me a bit of Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS. She and Anastasia (of "Crucifixion 61") recently shot a custom I funded but I'm still waiting for AB to deliver the video files for it.

I'm not sure I like having the knees bound to the post. I prefer my models/victims to be able to move "in agony" to bring more drama to the presentation, and isolating the knees like that seems a bit too limiting. White Rose strikes me as a model that would look best with her arms and torso stretched, and she can't do that if her knees aren't bent.

Yes, my thanks as well! It's good to have all of the information in one thread. Makes it easier to follow the discussion. :)

As for Crucifixion 63, that's "White Rose" on the cross, if anyone is keeping track of the models. I cast her as an evil doctor in one series of customs I'm doing; she plays "evil" very well. Reminds me a bit of Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS. She and Anastasia (of "Crucifixion 61") recently shot a custom I funded but I'm still waiting for AB to deliver the video files for it.

I'm not sure I like having the knees bound to the post. I prefer my models/victims to be able to move "in agony" to bring more drama to the presentation, and isolating the knees like that seems a bit too limiting. White Rose strikes me as a model that would look best with her arms and torso stretched, and she can't do that if her knees aren't bent.
Absolutely agree, TC! It seems more like a bondage position that way. (I've got nothing against bondage --how the hell could I, being a member here?!?-- but I rather like my crux looking a little more like the ancient Romans'.)

Well, AB's 61 is a good 'un, IMO.

There are three distinct sections: flagellation, raising the cross, and hanging from the cross (ending in pseudo-death). All three are entertaining. There are real-looking (perhaps really real!) whip marks on the model; somehow, AB raises the lass on her cross by himself (a new Olympic sport?); and the condemned does a nice job of dancing on her cross. She's one of his more attractive ladies, IMHO. And NO WHITE SHORTS!

:jump:

Now to the negatives: there are some camera goofs, like cutting her head from the frame at the end of the raising section. And then there's the damn music. I supposed we're to think that monks always have an MP3 player hidden under their robes playing some Bach or Palestrina, just for the mood. (PraefPraet, maybe you'll like it!) Anyway, we can barely hear the poor girl cry, let alone moan. I'd rather hear her make music.

Here's a clip I compiled of all three sections. Be forewarned: because it stops at critical parts, it's a bit of a teaser. (Just like Barb.)

Rising the cross, a dream of our forum members :)

I agree with you, but she could adopt a different facial expression because she gives the impression of sulking and "pouting" as we say at home.
Otherwise she is well balanced; a beautiful and harmonious body.

I like that facial expression. Anger, determination, power... all conveyed at once. It's as if she's saying, "Look at me all you want, you filth. You can't break me. I am stronger than you think."

Here are some promos posted from Crucifixion 63. It doesn't appear that there's any prelude in the video to hanging on the cross (like flagellation, nailing, etc.). Too bad. And that rope around the knees serves only to restrict her cross dancing. Somehow, AB can make great choices in scripting (see Crucifixion 61), but then sometimes he just lays an egg.

Well, at least this model has a nice bod!

(BTW, I've no idea why the last pic is dark.)

crucifixion63-7fd.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion63.mp4-7.jpg

Crucifixion 64 is now up at clips4sale. I expect it will be on deadsexyclips soon (I wrote AB and suggested as much).

This one seems more the standard crux. The model seems to emote sufficiently, and there appear to be some interesting camera angles. No preliminaries (scourging, nailing, etc.), at least not indicated on the promo video and gif, which are below.

If I buy this one (I'm leaning towards it), I'll put up a 60-second clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was bored tonight, so I thought I'd skim through and gaze at the best parts of Crucifixion 22. It's long, and could use some editing, thought I. And I should share that edited clip with the CF folks!

So here it is. A brief (60-seconds, the max length allowed for an Imgur-hosted video) highlight of the nearly 80-minute Crucifixion 22 (which I think is AB's best work).

Enjoy!

Impressive! The original video is 80 minutes long? Wish we could see the full thing.

Out of curiosity, I purchased Crucifixion 48 yesterday. It's the only staged, filmed crux (not counting animations) in the X-cross position that I can think of. (Maybe there's one from Makar that I'm not thinking of? Anybody remember?) There are oodles of bondage and bdsm vids out there in this position, but I'm not counting them, either.

Anyway, it's a good vid. The model is the same gal as in Crucifixion 49, very attractive IMN-S-HO.*
Here's a 1-minute clip.

*In my not-so-humble opinion

I love this pose crux style and her movements. Who is she?

Here's some highlights of Crucifixion 49.

The actual footage is only 7 minutes 50 seconds long, but Alex filmed it using 4 cameras. Viewers see the same scene repeated from different angles, so the video is about 32 minutes. Makar also used different cameras, including a hand-held mobile, but he more skillfully integrated all the footage so that it didn't seem repetitious and had more of a narrative. Perhaps Alex will learn to do this eventually, but it does take editing skills and some time.

Meanwhile, I've included about 15 seconds from each camera, but at different stages of the crucifixion.

I really like this model--hot sexy body, moves nice, and has a sense of rising action, as we say in the theater.

She's great. I like how the cloth comes off on it's own like that and would love to see it happen more.

Back
Top Bottom