Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, AB's 61 is a good 'un, IMO.

There are three distinct sections: flagellation, raising the cross, and hanging from the cross (ending in pseudo-death). All three are entertaining. There are real-looking (perhaps really real!) whip marks on the model; somehow, AB raises the lass on her cross by himself (a new Olympic sport?); and the condemned does a nice job of dancing on her cross. She's one of his more attractive ladies, IMHO. And NO WHITE SHORTS!
:jump:

Now to the negatives: there are some camera goofs, like cutting her head from the frame at the end of the raising section. And then there's the damn music. I supposed we're to think that monks always have an MP3 player hidden under their robes playing some Bach or Palestrina, just for the mood. (PraefPraet, maybe you'll like it!) Anyway, we can barely hear the poor girl cry, let alone moan. I'd rather hear her make music.

Here's a clip I compiled of all three sections. Be forewarned: because it stops at critical parts, it's a bit of a teaser. (Just like Barb.)

There are three distinct sections: flagellation, raising the cross, and hanging from the cross (ending in pseudo-death). All three are entertaining. There are real-looking (perhaps really real!) whip marks on the model; somehow, AB raises the lass on her cross by himself (a new Olympic sport?); and the condemned does a nice job of dancing on her cross. She's one of his more attractive ladies, IMHO. And NO WHITE SHORTS!

Now to the negatives: there are some camera goofs, like cutting her head from the frame at the end of the raising section. And then there's the damn music. I supposed we're to think that monks always have an MP3 player hidden under their robes playing some Bach or Palestrina, just for the mood. (PraefPraet, maybe you'll like it!) Anyway, we can barely hear the poor girl cry, let alone moan. I'd rather hear her make music.

Here's a clip I compiled of all three sections. Be forewarned: because it stops at critical parts, it's a bit of a teaser. (Just like Barb.)

This is incredible!!

That man needs to be more active here so I can shower him with \[ᴛ]/ . And also, demand a version without the music.

@Alex Bald Let me know when you stop by!
I just wrote Alex to ask if there's a version without the overdub. If he did it as a separate audio track, then later merged them, he may still have the unmerged version. Handbrake shows it as one stereo track. And the left and right play the same music.

Last edited:

Boy, did he struggle to raise that cross! :eek:

Boy, did he struggle to raise that cross! :eek:
Untitled.jpg

I've worked with wood all my life, making furniture, decks, etc. To my eye, both patibulum and stipes look to be 4x4, but perhaps not dense wood. It may even be a kind of cheap wood-appearing plastic (although most of those made for decking and the like are actually heavier than wood).

If it is 4x4 stained (or painted) pine, say, it would be really heavy: I'd estimate a minimum of 90 pounds (30 for patibulum, 60 for stipes), and as much as 150 (depending on whether it's dimension lumber --core of the tree-- or a less dense outside cut from the tree). If the model weighs about 120 pounds, then Alex lifted at least 210 pounds into that hole!

He does look like a strong guy. Maybe the music helped inspire him.

I just wrote Alex to ask if there's a version without the overdub. If he did it as a separate audio track, then later merged them, he may still have the unmerged version. Handbrake shows it as one stereo track. And the left and right play the same music.
Alex's reply:

Dear friend!! The music in this film is a forced measure. Not far from the place where the shooting of the film took place, there is a railway. And when we started shooting, there were just several trains passing by. The sound was hopelessly spoiled. In other films made at this place, I have already tried to take into account the schedule of electric trains. But even this did not always help me. I'm sorry, but there is no version of the film without music.

Too bad! I think, if Alex wanted to spend the time (and perhaps the money to pay someone like me who has some rudimentary editing skills), he could delete the current soundtrack and replace it with the model dubbing in moans and groans. Of course, he'd have to pay the model, too. It probably wouldn't be worth it for the few additional sales.

Alex's reply:

Dear friend!! The music in this film is a forced measure. Not far from the place where the shooting of the film took place, there is a railway. And when we started shooting, there were just several trains passing by. The sound was hopelessly spoiled. In other films made at this place, I have already tried to take into account the schedule of electric trains. But even this did not always help me. I'm sorry, but there is no version of the film without music.

Too bad! I think, if Alex wanted to spend the time (and perhaps the money to pay someone like me who has some rudimentary editing skills), he could delete the current soundtrack and replace it with the model dubbing in moans and groans. Of course, he'd have to pay the model, too. It probably wouldn't be worth it for the few additional sales.
I like that - it's always interesting to learn about the making of such videos and photo-shoots, even when there are distractions like trains. And actually, the sound of trains whooshing past might add an exciting surprise to the scene.

I like that - it's always interesting to learn about the making of such videos and photo-shoots, even when there are distractions like trains. And actually, the sound of trains whooshing past might add an exciting surprise to the scene.
I agree! I'd much rather hear a train than that music.

I think Makar & ImageMaker figured that out years ago. A lot of their early work was overdubbed with music (much of which didn't fit the mood). They soon discovered that it was better to just let the model produce her own soundtrack by emoting. Alex may follow that wisdom soon, I hope.

And actually, now that I think about it, I believe Makar dubbed a model's moans into at least one video, the one where the patibulum breaks (can't remember the title).

I agree! I'd much rather hear a train than that music.

I think Makar & ImageMaker figured that out years ago. A lot of their early work was overdubbed with music (much of which didn't fit the mood). They soon discovered that it was better to just let the model produce her own soundtrack by emoting. Alex may follow that wisdom soon, I hope.

And actually, now that I think about it, I believe Makar dubbed a model's moans into at least one video, the one where the patibulum breaks (can't remember the title).
You'd think he could get the clickety clack of the trains and the motion of a hammer into sync... :p

A little reminiscing. . .

In the wildly popular Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest video, we all gravitate toward the lovely Alice. But Koshka is such a great foil for her: calm where Alice is frenetic, full-figured where Alice is slender, resigned where Alice is rebellious.

Koshka's other long video from Makar features her with a braided hairpiece. A first I didn't like it; then I realized it provided us with a game of peek-a-boo with her substantial mammary glands.

Here's a sample from long ago. So you, too, can reminisce.

not all, I prefered Koshka, her body was much adorable and her act was more real. Alice overacted for me.

but i never realized that in this video it is the same koshka.

you highlighted a perfect minute, when she accepted the cross but never could get used to it, and just moving because nothing else she had to do up there

Back
Top Bottom