Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
And actually, now that I think about it, I believe Makar dubbed a model's moans into at least one video, the one where the patibulum breaks (can't remember the title).
It is the appropriately titled, 'Broken Crucifix' with Lenochka - filmed on 2 September 2009, but not released until two years later. ;)

93 portrait_of_une_crucifiee___35_by_makar013_d2kx56d 02092009-1456-da-03032010.jpg

It is the appropriately titled, 'Broken Crucifix' with Lenochka - filmed on 2 September 2009, but not released until two years later. ;)

Yeah, I kept thinking it was something like "Disfunctional Roman Capital Punishment Apparatus," or "Why One Should Always Check for Large Knots in Wood Undergoing Stress" (that's when I thought it was a cautionary tale for carpenters), or maybe just "Oops!"

Thanks for reminding me, bob.

Some good and bad news about AB's latest forest videos: first the good news!

I wrote AB to ask him if it were possible to re-do the videos to eliminate the train noise/awful music. His reply:

Maybe I'll try to re-voice the film . But to do this, you need to invite an actress and record all the sound with her again in another place in the forest. Perhaps I should use a high-quality pointed microphone that will cut off extraneous sounds.

Later, he wrote me to add this:

In the new crucifixion films, I will no longer use music and Catholic chants. I will try to find a place for filming in the forest remote from the railway.

So I take this as positive news. Even if he can't rework the soundtracks of 61 and 62, at least he's now aware that we don't like it and he'll attempt to avoid the problem in future vids.

The
bad news? The other crux vid, 62, is a disappointment. The model emotes well, but there's next-to-nothing in terms of narrative. It begins with her on the cross, in the forest, with that music playing. She keeps roughly the same position, never truly dancing, but just sort of moving around a bit and squirming, for about 18 minutes. That becomes tedious after about 5. After that, in the last 3.5 minutes, she finally hangs from her wrists and shows something like a resolution of the narrative toward dying. But even that doesn't really have closure. I'm very happy that AB is shooting in the woods, and 61 shows that he's capable of producing an excellent story, but this one (62) is just rather blah. I continue to be hopeful that his efforts will improve.

Here's a compilation clip from 62. The first half is what goes on for 18 minutes with the only variation being camera angles (which, BTW, AB is getting much better at). The second half is from the last 3.5 minutes. Enjoy (if you can)!

Alex's reply:

Dear friend!! The music in this film is a forced measure. Not far from the place where the shooting of the film took place, there is a railway. And when we started shooting, there were just several trains passing by. The sound was hopelessly spoiled. In other films made at this place, I have already tried to take into account the schedule of electric trains. But even this did not always help me. I'm sorry, but there is no version of the film without music.

Too bad! I think, if Alex wanted to spend the time (and perhaps the money to pay someone like me who has some rudimentary editing skills), he could delete the current soundtrack and replace it with the model dubbing in moans and groans. Of course, he'd have to pay the model, too. It probably wouldn't be worth it for the few additional sales.
I like that - it's always interesting to learn about the making of such videos and photo-shoots, even when there are distractions like trains. And actually, the sound of trains whooshing past might add an exciting surprise to the scene.
Fair enough, and it is true that extraneous noise is a problem. Nothing like trying to do a medieval type scene with pop music going on at the pub across the street. Too bad there could not be a soundtrack with the girl "voice acting" her part dubbed in, but synchronizing the other sound effects would likely make the cost prohibitive.

Fair enough, and it is true that extraneous noise is a problem. Nothing like trying to do a medieval type scene with pop music going on at the pub across the street. Too bad there could not be a soundtrack with the girl "voice acting" her part dubbed in, but synchronizing the other sound effects would likely make the cost prohibitive.
I've been thinking about that. I know there are "sounds of the forest" tracks available for free. Then you could record the girl (any girl, really, who's willing to moan, scream, cry, etc., at the right times --how 'bout a CF gal?) and the hammer blows to the stipes supports in another track. That really wouldn't be much work. Erase the existing track, insert the two new tracks, and voila! The problem is solved.

Cruel World has been churning out crucifixion videos for awhile now, and seems to be the last bastion of new crux work. I recently picked up "Crucifixion 61" from them and I must admit it's better than I expected. CW started out with the typical "oiled up victim standing on a platform with arms outstretched" job and has now progressed to a more believable crucifixion dynamic. Granted, CW is still having issues convincing models to be crux'ed without their feet supported, but he's getting closer to a realistic crux as his girls get more comfortable with the position.

Whipping scene: I'm not a fan of fake red stripes, but at least Anastasia's skin buckles from the impact, and she looks good tied to the tree.

Raising scene: One of the best. Anastasia looks genuinely worried as the monk raises her up and her mount slides into its hole in the ground.

Crucifixion: One of the best as well. HD cameras and a setting sun give this one a cinematic quality not found in studios. Tracking the shadows gives a good sense of time to the piece, and it's believable that Anastasia was left up there for hours as the sun tracks across the sky. She does a good job becoming fatigued and slumping against the post (or maybe she's not acting at all).

Here are some sample vidcaps I made. You can get the video here: http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/crucifixion 61 full hd-p-916.html

Attachments

• Crux61-11.jpg
    Crux61-11.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 504
  • Crux61-30.jpg
    Crux61-30.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 460
  • Crux61-40.jpg
    Crux61-40.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 527
  • Crux61-62.jpg
    Crux61-62.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 553
  • Crux61-68b.jpg
    Crux61-68b.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Crux61-72.jpg
    Crux61-72.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 533
  • Crux61-77.jpg
    Crux61-77.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 586
  • Crux61-85.jpg
    Crux61-85.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 611
  • Crux61-94.jpg
    Crux61-94.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 623
  • Crux61-96.jpg
    Crux61-96.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
A few more vidcaps, to show the different camera angles used as she's cruxed.

Attachments

• Crux61-120.jpg
    Crux61-120.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Crux61-130.jpg
    Crux61-130.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 561
  • Crux61-140.jpg
    Crux61-140.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 566
  • Crux61-143.jpg
    Crux61-143.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Crux61-146.jpg
    Crux61-146.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 507
  • Crux61-148.jpg
    Crux61-148.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Crux61-150.jpg
    Crux61-150.jpg
    822.2 KB · Views: 483
  • Crux61-153.jpg
    Crux61-153.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Crux61-164.jpg
    Crux61-164.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 505
I've been thinking about that. I know there are "sounds of the forest" tracks available for free. Then you could record the girl (any girl, really, who's willing to moan, scream, cry, etc., at the right times --how 'bout a CF gal?) and the hammer blows to the stipes supports in another track. That really wouldn't be much work. Erase the existing track, insert the two new tracks, and voila! The problem is solved.
If I get the time, I'll work on this. Of course, I'd get AB's permission before I shared any work of his that I altered. As an author/publisher, I'm VERY aware of copyright laws!

Then, her body aching, she slumps in her bonds and waits for death.
Good review of AB's Crucifixion 61, TC! And thanks for the vid caps.

I had already commented on it (https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fit-lovely-ladies-crucified.6812/page-119), if you care to read my remarks.

You didn't mention the dubbed soundtrack, though. I think it really detracts from what's otherwise a grade A to B video. (Also, the 5-minute section of the model lying on the ground on her cross gets tedious, but some might like it.)

Last edited:
Good review of AB's Crucifixion 61, TC! And thanks for the vid caps.

I had already commented on it (https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/fit-lovely-ladies-crucified.6812/page-119), if you care to read my remarks.

You didn't mention the dubbed soundtrack, though. I think it really detracts from what's otherwise a grade A to B video. (Also, the 5-minute section of the model lying on the ground on her cross gets tedious, but some might like it.)

Thanks for linking the other thread! I *knew* somebody had to have seen it by now and commented on the film. I ran a search but didn't see anything. I guess I didn't scroll far enough.

Yeah, the dubbed music isn't my thing. I saw the comments over at the other thread explaining the necessity of changing the soundtrack due to modern machinery (trains). My solution: I just don't listen to it. My video editor (Wondershare Filmora) has a mute feature, so I cut and muted to suit my tastes.

One thing I didn't see mentioned was that it seems whomever did the editing missed a camera call ("Camera Stop!") at one point during her tree scene, so there's some Behind The Scenes footage in the commercial version that Alex didn't want, but it makes a nice bonus. :)

I'll continue my comments over on the other thread.

That's some interesting background to why the soundtrack was dubbed with music. Otherwise, this would be an A-rated video. The red whip marks are my other complaint. But, Anastasia (the model) does a very good and believable job once she's mounted on the cross. I'm hoping for another video with her just like this one in the future. I'll have to see about a custom, if she's up for the challenge.

Attachments

• Crux61-1.jpg
    Crux61-1.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 445
  • Crux61-40.jpg
    Crux61-40.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 413
  • Crux61-68b.jpg
    Crux61-68b.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Crux61-77.jpg
    Crux61-77.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 383
  • Crux61-94.jpg
    Crux61-94.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Crux61-113.jpg
    Crux61-113.jpg
    832.9 KB · Views: 342
  • Crux61-145.jpg
    Crux61-145.jpg
    860.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Crux61-148.jpg
    Crux61-148.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Crux61-153.jpg
    Crux61-153.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 346
  • Crux61-21.jpg
    Crux61-21.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
That's some interesting background to why the soundtrack was dubbed with music. Otherwise, this would be an A-rated video. The red whip marks are my other complaint. But, Anastasia (the model) does a very good and believable job once she's mounted on the cross. I'm hoping for another video with her just like this one in the future. I'll have to see about a custom, if she's up for the challenge.
AB has a new one out. It's not on deadsexyclips, but clips4sale carries it. It's Crucifixion 63. Here's the promo short clip. GIF to follow.
(Good news: no music!)

Back
Top Bottom