Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Felt bored tonight, so I thought y'all might like another little clip from AB's Crucifixion 75.

I like this part because the model sways her hips in an effort to rise up and breathe easier. It's reminiscent of Makar's beautiful model Alexandra, who famously swayed back and forth for several tantalizing minutes in the production Glamour Crucifixion. That's her in the pic below.

Enjoy!

Al pic.jpg

Felt bored tonight, so I thought y'all might like another little clip from AB's Crucifixion 75.

I like this part because the model sways her hips in an effort to rise up and breathe easier. It's reminiscent of Makar's beautiful model Alexandra, who famously swayed back and forth for several tantalizing minutes in the production Glamour Crucifixion. That's her in the pic below.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1232113
Poor girl she shouldn’t have stole

Enjoy!

View attachment 1232113
Judging by the angry face,someone doesn't like the video....:(
No offence, but,what
 is his problem ??

Judging by the angry face,someone doesn't like the video....:(
No offence, but,what
 is his problem ??

Crucifying is hard work, @Baracus!

I'm sure none of us would want to drag an attractive naked girl over to her cross, force her to lie down, tie her soft hands and feet to the rough wood, watch her stuggle against the ropes for a few minutes, lift her up to vertical as she moans her protestations, lock her into her death place, then wait for hours watching her slowly succumb.

Actually, now that I think about it. . . .

Crucifying is hard work, @Baracus!

I'm sure none of us would want to drag an attractive naked girl over to her cross, force her to lie down, tie her soft hands and feet to the rough wood, watch her stuggle against the ropes for a few minutes, lift her up to vertical as she moans her protestations, lock her into her death place, then wait for hours watching her slowly succumb.

Actually, now that I think about it. . . .
Crucifying is hard work (poor boys), but for the crucified it's an easy day, isn't it? After all, she only has to just hang around for hours and hours. No hard work in that for her, is there?:rolleyes::eek: She just loves scratching her ass on the rough wood.

All those cruxed bitches should just STFU and enjoy the experience.:D

$10 for a hardly kiss on her ass.... ?
Or . . .

Personally I never really bite a lady’s butt. However, I’ve gotten positive reactions from gently chewing on her glutes.
;)

Back
Top Bottom