Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Felt bored tonight, so I thought y'all might like another little clip from AB's Crucifixion 75.

I like this part because the model sways her hips in an effort to rise up and breathe easier. It's reminiscent of Makar's beautiful model Alexandra, who famously swayed back and forth for several tantalizing minutes in the production Glamour Crucifixion. That's her in the pic below.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1232113

Thanks for posting this clip. I was wondering if that video was any good. Thanks for the info!

Felt bored tonight, so I thought y'all might like another little clip from AB's Crucifixion 75.

I like this part because the model sways her hips in an effort to rise up and breathe easier. It's reminiscent of Makar's beautiful model Alexandra, who famously swayed back and forth for several tantalizing minutes in the production Glamour Crucifixion. That's her in the pic below.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1232113
Great clip and it's on IMGUR which doesn't cost us a cent.

I seem to have lost Alex Bald's and can no longer email him. Does anyone know if he is ok or if he has a new email address.. His old address doesn;'t seem to work anymore. I hope all is well but he live in Russia so who know. If you have an email address. I sure would like to email him.. Thank you!

To start us off, this is an old image from 'Fitness Girls':

The siege had been going on for weeks. The people of the city were close to starving.

Princess Marisa was not content to sit back and leave the defence of the city to the men. She led a group of tough soldiers in a brave counterattack.

Brave, but doomed.

View attachment 588752

Now she could only hang on her cross, in screaming agony, and watch her beloved city being destroyed.
I imagined that because she refused to become the concubine of the enemy general who attacked the city, she was subjected to severe sexual assault and flogging, then crucified fully nude, and taken away as a prisoner of war and left to die as an example to the survivors of the city. Sorry.

Thanks, B.

As a connoisseur of loincloths, where would you rate this one (on a scale of 1-10)? I'd give it a 9, mainly because I can clearly see her meat curtains.

(That's a synonym I didn't know until I found a list of them at https://urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/vagina. Take a look. It's amazingly lengthly!)
Yep,a perfect teasing garment...9/10

OK, I thought this thread could use a little bump.
And grind.
(For those unfamiliar with these terms juxtaposed, see https://www.wordnik.com/words/bump and grind. Or just go to your local strip joint.)
Damn girl! Stop all the squirming about and just fucking hang without all the bump and grind gyrations (not possible, I believe, if actually crucified). Have to pause the video to admire her lovely stretched out body. The blank look on her face doesn't express any sense of suffering.

Shouldn't complain too much. It would be very uncomfortable for her to hang as though crucified. Gorgeous gal with a lovely, lean body and great tits. An erotic dance video for sure!

Great video!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom