Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Most bdsm whipping is very fake. Even many Hollywood whipping scenes don't look realistic, although they tend to do a better job with the makeup. For the very worst "whipping," see any Red Feline/Vermeerworks vid. It's so bad it's funny.
I agree....to say that Senõr Avila is somewhat obsessed towards whipping the living crap out of his victims (especially in their earlier films) is something of an understatement !!
The Whipping is,SO extreme and drawn out that it's beyond possible for anyone to survive in real-life !! Lol. Other than that,they're not bad films.

I agree....to say that Senõr Avila is somewhat obsessed towards whipping the living crap out of his victims (especially in their earlier films) is something of an understatement !!
The Whipping is,SO extreme and drawn out that it's beyond possible for anyone to survive in real-life !! Lol. Other than that,they're not bad films.
Yes, they are terribly drawn out. If the whipping were intense, Jac would long ago have been in prison for murder. Fortunately, he exerts all the force of a pastry chef decorating a wedding cake.
At least the fake blood transmitted from the whip offers some realism.

Here's Jac applying paint to his canvas named Camille.

Yes, they are terribly drawn out. If the whipping were intense, Jac would long ago have been in prison for murder. Fortunately, he exerts all the force of a pastry chef decorating a wedding cake.
At least the fake blood transmitted from the whip offers some realism.

Here's Jac applying paint to his canvas named Camille.

Sadly I can't access the image but I get your drift. Lol.

Sadly I can't access the image but I get your drift. Lol.
I'll try a different way of linking the clip. Hope it works!

(I'm using Imgur, as I have for a long time. But the usual link from them, pasted into the CF link icon, doesn't seem to work. So I'll try a direct link to the URL, hoping that works without using up lots of bandwidth. On my Mac, the Preview shows that it plays. Please, folks, give me feedback on this. And maybe a knowledgeable administrator can chime in. I don't want to use up bandwidth!)

I'll try a different way of linking the clip. Hope it works!

(I'm using Imgur, as I have for a long time. But the usual link from them, pasted into the CF link icon, doesn't seem to work. So I'll try a direct link to the URL, hoping that works without using up lots of bandwidth. On my Mac, the Preview shows that it plays. Please, folks, give me feedback on this. And maybe a knowledgeable administrator can chime in. I don't want to use up bandwidth!)

Yep....got that one. ViaCrucis Camille. Was a series of test films,dress rehearsals. Was pretty good towards the last few.

AB has a new crux video titled Inquisition 55. And since "inquisitive minds want to know" (and I have a very inquisitive mind!), I bought the file based on the promising promo pics on deadsexyclips.

Two things: AB was incredibly fast at responding to my question about paying by PayPal, and once I paid he immediately emailed me the link to the file. It's been reported elsewhere on this site that he has been slow to answer questions about his products and hard to get hold of in general. I did not experience this, and, in fact, have always found him to be quite punctual.

Second point: the file, Inquisition 55, had no audio. I downloaded it again; still no audio. Luckily, I have the app Handbrake, which can show you the gain level of any audio in a file. It was set at zero. So I adjusted it using Handbrake, and everything's fine. I also wrote AB to let him know to increase his file's audio gain. But be forewarned, folks: if you buy it in the next few days, before AB has a chance to fix it, you may be getting a lovely video, but no sound. And IMHO, the sound is the best part (well, after those incredible boobs, lovely legs, beautiful eyes, enticing pussy--need I go on?).

Here's a sample from about half-way through. Enjoy!

AB has a new crux video titled Inquisition 55. And since "inquisitive minds want to know" (and I have a very inquisitive mind!), I bought the file based on the promising promo pics on deadsexyclips.

Two things: AB was incredibly fast at responding to my question about paying by PayPal, and once I paid he immediately emailed me the link to the file. It's been reported elsewhere on this site that he has been slow to answer questions about his products and hard to get hold of in general. I did not experience this, and, in fact, have always found him to be quite punctual.

Second point: the file, Inquisition 55, had no audio. I downloaded it again; still no audio. Luckily, I have the app Handbrake, which can show you the gain level of any audio in a file. It was set at zero. So I adjusted it using Handbrake, and everything's fine. I also wrote AB to let him know to increase his file's audio gain. But be forewarned, folks: if you buy it in the next few days, before AB has a chance to fix it, you may be getting a lovely video, but no sound. And IMHO, the sound is the best part (well, after those incredible boobs, lovely legs, beautiful eyes, enticing pussy--need I go on?).

She looks like my old favourite....

Are there other angles? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom