Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alex has been busy! Another crux vid from him, this one featuring a narrative about an imprisoned lovely who's sentenced to death by crucifixion. Looks like there's a nailing scene. Hopefully, she loses those god-awful ugly underpants somewhere along the way. It's impossible to tell from the promo pics, GIF, and vid which I present here for your edification.
If I buy this one, I'll post a clip. If I can collect the clams. Find the fivers. Deliver the dinero.

crucifixion37-712.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion37.mp4-7.jpg

generated_24262093.gif This is the GIF. Click to play.

Alex has been busy! Another crux vid from him, this one featuring a narrative about an imprisoned lovely who's sentenced to death by crucifixion. Looks like there's a nailing scene. Hopefully, she loses those god-awful ugly underpants somewhere along the way. It's impossible to tell from the promo pics, GIF, and vid which I present here for your edification.
If I buy this one, I'll post a clip. If I can collect the clams. Find the fivers. Deliver the dinero.

View attachment 940495View attachment 940496View attachment 940497View attachment 940498View attachment 940499View attachment 940500View attachment 940501

View attachment 940502 This is the GIF. Click to play.

Nice perky tits.... looks interesting.

View attachment 940495View attachment 940496View attachment 940497View attachment 940498View attachment 940499View attachment 940500View attachment 940501

View attachment 940502 This is the GIF. Click to play.

No she does not lose those pants, its a shame, I've just downloaded it (quite expensive).

OK, I bought it. And it's good, but not great.

On the plus side: the model is attractive, she is totally naked, her moans and screams are fairly realistic, there's a nailing scene, and she realistically hangs exhausted near the end.

The problems: the first third of the film is spent hanging with a spreader bar on her ankles for some reason, suddenly she appears crucified with ropes, her crux position is too stretched out (little room to dance up-and-down), and the nailing is the same as Alex always does. That is, it's not terribly realistic.

All in all, I'd give it a B grade. Depending on your budget, it may not be worth the money.

Here's a clip. If anyone wants to see more, say so and I'll post from a different section.

her crux position is too stretched out (little room to dance up-and-down),

I've mentioned this before but people often don't seem to get it. When you stretch a victim's body out on the cross, she can't move. Also, the stress on her arms - and on the ropes holding her - goes way up and there's real danger of injury. I've seen some of Alex's where the girl is crucified with her wrists fixed about elbow-width apart, which is about optimum as far as stress, safety and the ability to move are concerned. This is exactly the way I've shown Sabina in my scenes for "The Serpent's Eye."

On the plus side: the model is attractive, she is totally naked, her moans and screams are fairly realistic, there's a nailing scene, and she realistically hangs exhausted near the end.

The problems: the first third of the film is spent hanging with a spreader bar on her ankles for some reason, suddenly she appears crucified with ropes, her crux position is too stretched out (little room to dance up-and-down), and the nailing is the same as Alex always does. That is, it's not terribly realistic.

All in all, I'd give it a B grade. Depending on your budget, it may not be worth the money.

Here's a clip. If anyone wants to see more, say so and I'll post from a different section.

How would you rank all the alex films

How would you rank all the alex films
The best so far, IMHO, is #22, esp. part 2. The model makes it so by doing an excellent job of screaming bloody murder and looking genuinely petrified with fear throughout the nailing sequence.
I'd put #19 second --again, esp. part 2-- based largely on the model's acting and good looks.
The model used in #71 and several others is possibly the best actor. But there's something about her appearance I don't care for. Contributing to that feeling is that she's always oiled.
After that, I also like 15, 16, and 32. But I've only bought 21 of his nearly 50 crucifixion-involved videos. I may gradually buy them all.

Nailing means buying!!!

I prefer tight stretch to the lose dance, so this is perfect for me

What is really exciting is when the crucified woman has convulsive orgasms at the end . Alex has a few videos with this event , It is very realistic and erotic scenes. Alex has some very good videos !!!
She does some convulsing at the end of this latest one. But she doesn't hang limp in a death pose at the very end, which I think is disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom