Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this for "him" or for "her"? If for him, he gets to put his girlfriend on it and enjoy the sight of her writhing around. If it's for her, she gets to enjoy the most wonderful experience of hanging on a cross.

Did he get it for her, or did she get it for him?

Maybe it's just from Santa.

"Here you two. A special kind of toy for the adventuresome couple. Some assembly required. Have fun!"
I try to make my gifts gender non-specific.
:naughty:

OK, I bought it. And it's good, but not great.

On the plus side: the model is attractive, she is totally naked, her moans and screams are fairly realistic, there's a nailing scene, and she realistically hangs exhausted near the end.

The problems: the first third of the film is spent hanging with a spreader bar on her ankles for some reason, suddenly she appears crucified with ropes, her crux position is too stretched out (little room to dance up-and-down), and the nailing is the same as Alex always does. That is, it's not terribly realistic.

All in all, I'd give it a B grade. Depending on your budget, it may not be worth the money.

Here's a clip. If anyone wants to see more, say so and I'll post from a different section.

I love it so much how he scares her by showing her the nails and how he will use the hammer on them

I love it so much how he scares her by showing her the nails and how he will use the hammer on them
A good actress. You can believe she's terrified and in a lot of pain. I've said this before (latest time just above), but the stretched out position makes sense (historically speaking) if you wanted to maximize someone's time on the cross. Why go through all the hassle and spectacle to cruciify someone who will only die after a short time?

Stretched out, the condemned will not be able to wildly move around on the cross (to do the "dance" so favored by some) but can still push up, arch her back, thrust her hips, etc. If her feet are nailed to a footblock (perhaps not an historical feature of crucifixion) she's supported underneath for a nice, long hang. If feet are flat against the stipes then a seat or cornu may be necessary to keep her alive as long as possible.

Last edited:
A good actress. You can believe she's terrified and in a lot of pain. I'm sure I've said this before, but the stretched out position makes sense if (in a historical sense) you want to increase someone's time on the cross. The condemned will not be able to wildly move around on the cross (to do the "dance" so favored by some) but can still push up, arch her back, thrust her hips, etc. If her feet are nailed to a footblock (perhaps not an historical feature of crucifixion) she's supported underneath for a nice, long hang. If feet are flat against the stipes then a seat or cornu may be necessary to keep her alive as long as possible.
I agree fully with you.
A good actress shows the agony she is suffering. The fact that the nails go through her limbs itself is very painful. But to hang from these nails through her limbs is a horrible pain.
The stretched position still gives her enough room for some movement and with that small support she will be able to hang on the cross for a long time.

Here are the promos (in several posts due to restrictions) from two new offerings from Alex Bald, Crucifixion 38 and Crucifixion 381 (the second being perhaps the first part of the first--confused? likewise).

I like everything about these
EXCEPT (and it's a big except): why in the world did Alex have the model wear those supremely ugly and anachronistic 1960's cut-off jeans shorts? NOTHING would have been best, but ANYTHING would have been better.

I'm uncertain whether I'll buy this one. The shorts may be a deal breaker. What do y'all think? (Esp. you, Baracus.)
crucifixion38-1-cf8.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion38-1.mp4-7.jpgcrucifixion38-6a1.jpgCrucifixion38.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion38.mp4-3.jpg

Here are the promos (in several posts due to restrictions) from two new offerings from Alex Bald, Crucifixion 38 and Crucifixion 381 (the second being perhaps the first part of the first--confused? likewise).

EXCEPT (and it's a big except): why in the world did Alex have the model wear those supremely ugly and anachronistic 1960's cut-off jeans shorts? NOTHING would have been best, but ANYTHING would have been better.

I'm uncertain whether I'll buy this one. The shorts may be a deal breaker. What do y'all think? (Esp. you, Baracus.)
View attachment 944851View attachment 944852View attachment 944853View attachment 944854View attachment 944855View attachment 944856View attachment 944857View attachment 944858View attachment 944859View attachment 944860

There are certainly things about this girl I'd like to reach and own! (To play on your phrase. . .) :razz:

View attachment 944923
Hanging position for this one is real I think but I still prefer loin cloth. ;)

Hanging position for this one is real I think but I still prefer loin cloth. ;)
As clothing worn before a crucifixion, the jeans are fine. Look very sexy given her slender figure and long legs. But they should have been discarded when she was crucified. Anyone crucified should be naked. That's it. Period!

This is a very sexy girl and we should enjoy her in the nude. Her body is fucking awesome. Perhaps the model did not want to be completely nude. That's OK, her decision, but I hope any future pics or vids show her naked. As I said, great body, but I suspect her tits are augmented. They look nice but don't seem to move at all.

Denim lets me writhe and twist
And struggle, trying to resist -
Tight as talons, taut as a drum
Sharp as whipcord round my bum.

Shorts are sexy, brief and slight,
Such cruel fancies they excite,
exposing to men's torturing eyes
the softness of my naked thighs.

To crucify me they've the urge?
I'll deck my quivering loins in serge -
How exquisite will be their thoughts
When they see me in denim shorts!

Is anyone else having problems sending payments to Alex's email address via Paypal? I keep getting a 'this recipient can't accept payments right now'...

Edit - Alex replied and said his Paypal is blocked, but he has a different account which is working if you drop him an email.

Last edited:

View attachment 944851View attachment 944852View attachment 944853View attachment 944854View attachment 944855View attachment 944856View attachment 944857View attachment 944858View attachment 944859View attachment 944860

I own quite a few of Alex's works and enjoy them all so I should be allowed a small critique. Yes, the faces and bodies change, but after a while the product starts to look the same. Now, in a drastic change, and in my opinion, not for the good, we have a girl crucified in shorts. Is it only me that thinks this is not a positive improvement. What's next, full street clothing? Just one persons opinion.

I own quite a few of Alex's works and enjoy them all so I should be allowed a small critique. Yes, the faces and bodies change, but after a while the product starts to look the same. Now, in a drastic change, and in my opinion, not for the good, we have a girl crucified in shorts. Is it only me that thinks this is not a positive improvement. What's next, full street clothing? Just one persons opinion.
Agreed.

I must add, though, that this model may be his best to date in terms of looks and acting.

Back
Top Bottom