From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Definitely worth downloading! All three end up on a cross
Spoilers, gosh. But I see its right up your alley. Mine too. But man, those old renders, they were really held back by the tech of the time.
He has a very distinctive style. The story that @Iconoclast12 speaks of is in the archive here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/holy-anna-of-ephesos-by-steve-stepnash-and-normanger.741/

It doesn't include the images that Phlebas posted, but you'll get the idea!
There's also a link to the thread in the post.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/stories-of-martyrdoms.7003/page-2

Last edited by a moderator:
still 2010.
#1 looks like one of Ramon's despite the filename
#3 makes me think of @Yupar for some reason

Naked_girl_crucified_by_female11.jpgOpen_in_Confinement_by_magicsmith.jpgCrucified_wetween_sea_and_sky_by_female11.jpgfulvia_led_to_cross.jpg716884090.jpg

Tree likes the innocent look on her face as she faces her destiny...(pic 4)
That’s not a look of innocence… that’s an incredulous look … she can’t believe how silly Tree, Bull and Gunner look dressed up in those ridiculous Roman outfits.

This is what happens when you get invited to a costume party at the TreeHouse. It’s supposed to be all in fun … but one never knows for certain … especially if you’re visiting from a blue state.

That’s not a look of innocence… that’s an incredulous look … she can’t believe how silly Tree, Bull and Gunner look dressed up in those ridiculous Roman outfits.

This is what happens when you get invited to a costume party at the TreeHouse. It’s supposed to be all in fun … but one never knows for certain … especially if you’re visiting from a blue state.
Tree, Bull and Gunner are having fun... What's her problem?

Yupar displays her lust before she is nailed to the cross!!!

You have to nail Yupar before you nail Yupar, is that it?

Yupar is a queen, she will look down on you from her wooden throne, and you will know in your heart that you were not enough for her.

Now this lady has been nailed #1

1670221951.jpgreplace leg.jpg819066867.jpgCRUX07.jpgLucy2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom