Fucked while being nailed or crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would fuck her when she is just about to die, her terrified face as her body shuts down, she feels the orgasm building but she knows it will kill her but she silently mouths "fuck.....me..."
She suffocclates as she starts,to reach climax , I fuck her with no mercy, only pure sexual aggression
She cums as she spasms as her body shuts down, she rolls her wide eyes and screams,
Then she stares at me , I hold her head up so I can look at her dying face,
I cum inside her as I see the life fade from her eyes.
I kiss her dead mouth, her still tongue tastes sweet from the potions they gave her to numb some of the pain
I put her head to rest on left shoulder
She,stares in wide eyed orgasmic shock.
She is naked, lifeless and silent
The only sound from her dead naked body is her pussy.
Dripping on the ground

i would love to see a man fucked while crucified ... but it is so rare , sometimes ago Homoeros made a set with a fucking like that in the desert but there were only 2 images and not very explicit of that moment. I dont understand why even in the BDSM videos decipting men crucified they are not fucked why they are on the cross.? I saw only wanking but hope someday someone will have the idea to film a fuck on the cross

i would love to see a man fucked while crucified ... but it is so rare , sometimes ago Homoeros made a set with a fucking like that in the desert but there were only 2 images and not very explicit of that moment. I dont understand why even in the BDSM videos decipting men crucified they are not fucked why they are on the cross.? I saw only wanking but hope someday someone will have the idea to film a fuck on the cross
But how to fuck a man on the cross? With a cornu?. In this case he is fucking himself.

oh there are many ways...
1. to fuck him before the wrists are nailed and nail the wrists when he cumm
2. to crucify him on frame or X shape cross and fuck him
3. to crucify him on a normal cross faceing it and fuck him
4. to crucify him with hands and feet together and fuck him
and so on.....
for example :D

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 218
  • the arena 001.jpg