Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1152179 View attachment 1152180 View attachment 1152181 View attachment 1152182 female rowing slaves

View attachment 1152192 Raw fish is completely sufficient to feeding the female rowing slaves.
thanks for reply David moving forward the black Swan roman galley crewed by young female slave wenches row 71 the Spanish slave girl almost 2 years since her enslaved the brand 71 burnt on her left breast much pain many ports visited many galleys back in the ocean more raids. but this was different they were the chased the huge pirate galley came out of the blue from nowhere in the hold rapid speed called for whipped cracked slaves fell off the oars a huge crack the sound of the oars cracking the galley tipped on the rocks water in the hold hrs later washed up on the beach still chained to my oar looking round could see many bodies seemed lifeless hrs passed l could hear shouting men and dogs also a coffle of slaves recaptured my oar soon broken and chained in the coffle but they not roman soldiers but men of colour strong well muscles carrying heavy whips in the pens on the beach slaves Inspected like cattle much sex many blow Jobs whipping and fucking and sucking. More to follow 3b335166d916c8a72c07dd03a7ab4b9e~6.jpg

Attachments

• Amiee_Rickards_045~3.jpg
    Amiee_Rickards_045~3.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 473
I have noticed that certain images posted,by myself, (and others) have been recycled several times,sadly such is the niche nature of this particular kink,it's near impossible to find any never-seen before images,from the interwebby...
So if any pics seem familiar,I apologise.

I have noticed that certain images posted,by myself, (and others) have been recycled several times,sadly such is the niche nature of this particular kink,it's near impossible to find any never-seen before images,from the interwebby...
So if any pics seem familiar,I apologise.

Except my marine rowers images! Guaranteed not to be seen anywhere else before!!! :D

Attachments

• Trio 07 004 2.jpg
    Trio 07 004 2.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 530
Here I found very real female rowing slaves on a boat relief in a 12th century Indian temple (Bhoga Mandap of Jagannath Temple Puri S Tripati).
It is obvious that in this relief women have to row laboriously while men are comfortably driven on the boat...

Boat-relief-on-the-Bhoga-Mandap-of-Jagannath-Temple-Puri-S-Tripati-India-12th-century.jpg
Boat relief in a 12th century Indian temple with rowing women

Back
Top Bottom