Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Most of the ppls dont think they will fail b4 they fight. But for men is easier even fail, there's nothg more than death. For women, lots of hellish thgs may come those worst than death. The world is unfair and I dont dare to feel it even in my darkess fetish heart.

Well said Yu! :bdsm-wink:

are you ever coming in time?

We couldn't came on time, because we were too busy to executing the enemy's girls on our grounds : 21.jpg

Most of the ppls dont think they will fail b4 they fight. But for men is easier even fail, there's nothg more than death. For women, lots of hellish thgs may come those worst than death. The world is unfair and I dont dare to feel it even in my darkess fetish heart.

♂ Cavalera :
Yes indeed! Let our wild fantasies play in our minds and this forum, but never hope these fantasies become realities! I read histories, and I know about the nightmares of wars and conflicts. Even perhaps everyone here knows why I still prefer the visuals of drawing pics, anime/manga pages, and 3D arts. Not because the photos or posers are bad (or not our taste), everything here are arts, but I still think that it will be too dreadful if "it" become a reality. So, lets just maintain our imaginations here!

♀ Cavalera :
Of course! I feel, no one here really hope to see people killing each others. Even I would scream so badly if I got flogged. And perhaps I would fainted if I seen a real people got executed. Seeing the real blood spills will make me lost my consciousness. Seeing people crucifying someone? I won't dare to see and hear, even just tied (not nailed yet)! Yes, the world is unfair, so I just believe that I can try to be fair in my life in hope that the world will be fair on me. The wild and dark imaginations gave me "color" in this life. Just don't hope "it" become the real things.

yes to all that, Cavalera

a mix for tonight

Attachments

• big_paulinacruxclipbild1.jpg
    big_paulinacruxclipbild1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 682
  • xcr02.jpg
    xcr02.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 576
  • tumblr_m2rvrmE7sx1qk38c7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m2rvrmE7sx1qk38c7o1_1280.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 534
  • 3492581175_3d1171c679.jpg
    3492581175_3d1171c679.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 530
  • virtual_crucifixion_by_jlrixeo-d51g0s0.jpg
    virtual_crucifixion_by_jlrixeo-d51g0s0.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 504
  • SS EXPERIMENT CAMP ORIGINAL.jpg
    SS EXPERIMENT CAMP ORIGINAL.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 505
  • resize-1-mod-bound-for-enlightenment290.jpg
    resize-1-mod-bound-for-enlightenment290.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 526
tis the season for crux

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 574
  • random_comic_000013_by_bmovievillain-d5ec5yu.jpg
    random_comic_000013_by_bmovievillain-d5ec5yu.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 501
  • random_comic_000014_by_bmovievillain-d5ec62c.jpg
    random_comic_000014_by_bmovievillain-d5ec62c.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 471
  • random_comic_000025_by_bmovievillain-d5er47b.jpg
    random_comic_000025_by_bmovievillain-d5er47b.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 458
  • random_pictures_00026_by_bmovievillain-d5er4ed.jpg
    random_pictures_00026_by_bmovievillain-d5er4ed.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 481
  • 1669370287.jpg
    1669370287.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 508
  • random_comic_000010_by_bmovievillain-d5e7m0s.jpg
    random_comic_000010_by_bmovievillain-d5e7m0s.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 484
  • random_comic_000012_by_bmovievillain-d5e7m8p.jpg
    random_comic_000012_by_bmovievillain-d5e7m8p.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 472
  • omaggio_a_h__miller_crocifissioni_in_rosa_2_by_pirobutirro-d5e10mc.jpg
    omaggio_a_h__miller_crocifissioni_in_rosa_2_by_pirobutirro-d5e10mc.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 471
  • cd43df2bed537f95ba9cce428af70710-d5duuab.jpg
    cd43df2bed537f95ba9cce428af70710-d5duuab.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 506
and denim on a nice Scottish cross! :)

We couldn't came on time, because we were too busy to executing the enemy's girls on our grounds : View attachment 112758

♂ Cavalera :
Yes indeed! Let our wild fantasies play in our minds and this forum, but never hope these fantasies become realities! I read histories, and I know about the nightmares of wars and conflicts. Even perhaps everyone here knows why I still prefer the visuals of drawing pics, anime/manga pages, and 3D arts. Not because the photos or posers are bad (or not our taste), everything here are arts, but I still think that it will be too dreadful if "it" become a reality. So, lets just maintain our imaginations here!

♀ Cavalera :
Of course! I feel, no one here really hope to see people killing each others. Even I would scream so badly if I got flogged. And perhaps I would fainted if I seen a real people got executed. Seeing the real blood spills will make me lost my consciousness. Seeing people crucifying someone? I won't dare to see and hear, even just tied (not nailed yet)! Yes, the world is unfair, so I just believe that I can try to be fair in my life in hope that the world will be fair on me. The wild and dark imaginations gave me "color" in this life. Just don't hope "it" become the real things.

Cavalera,

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, let's not kid ourselves, the real thing was, and unfortunately still is horrific and all too common, even today.

The fact that so many like to fantasise and 'playact' these torments and play the executioners, onlookers or victims is something I have always found fascinating.

I personally prefer seeing and creating images that are as realistic as possible because that is what activates my imagination and to be honest, sexual gratification. I would never participate or condone any real violence or grievous bodily harm on any sentient being, something that I believe is true with most people.

Here are some examples to illustrate my point, only pixels were 'violated' in creating these.

Attachments

• concubine767.jpg
    concubine767.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 651
  • concubine780.jpg
    concubine780.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 681
  • romandecadence328.jpg
    romandecadence328.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 735
  • romandecadence342.jpg
    romandecadence342.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 695
  • romandecadence346.jpg
    romandecadence346.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 679
  • romandecadence354.jpg
    romandecadence354.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Cavalera,

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, let's not kid ourselves, the real thing was, and unfortunately still is horrific and all too common, even today.

The fact that so many like to fantasise and 'playact' these torments and play the executioners, onlookers or victims is something I have always found fascinating.

I personally prefer seeing and creating images that are as realistic as possible because that is what activates my imagination and to be honest, sexual gratification. I would never participate or condone any real violence or grievous bodily harm on any sentient being, something that I believe is true with most people.

Here are some examples to illustrate my point, only pixels were 'violated' in creating these.

Fully agree with you

And when I see pict #2 and look at the details which shows me that the artist had a very sadistic imagination, I have my sexual gratification !

Great works, I like them as realistic as possible

Fully agree with you

And when I see pict #2 and look at the details which shows me that the artist had a very sadistic imagination, I have my sexual gratification !

Great works, I like them as realistic as possible
I try to get the detail right, it also all depends on the correct elements being chosen to combine and make a totally new image. I spend a lot of my time searching for the right material, backgrounds, positions, props, expressions and all with suitable lighting to be convincing.

I try to get the detail right, it also all depends on the correct elements being chosen to combine and make a totally new image. I spend a lot of my time searching for the right material, backgrounds, positions, props, expressions and all with suitable lighting to be convincing.

And the results are perfect !

I also do some small manips based on works I found here and using my wife's face...for my personal use only
I know how hard this is to have something realistic at the end....thanks to Phlebas at this point for his help

I love my wife and would never do her any pain...but I'm excited during all my work...the more pain she has in the virtual world, the more I am !

Cavalera,

Same to me, u r one of my inspirations for me to create my manips :)

Not crux, but related to the topics on CF, and easter is soon here! Just wanted to give my fellow male crux perverts an alternative career tip! This guy claims to be the reincarnated Christ, and lives in Brazil! Looks like he has done well regarding his recruitment of disciples! (He just has to avoid being crucified!) (Also enclosing a pic that I posted on another place in CF, found on net)

Inri-Cristo-2997332.jpg crucified-5a-.jpg

The long and the short of it?

The long and the short of it?

Yet! A rash is a rash, as it were. ;)

Back
Top Bottom