H58 Gimme a shelter where to post some girls in peril.

Go to CruxDreams.com
fixed

@hanger58
In the future, please try to keep the recommendations regarding file sizes!
Sorry about that. I convert my files into JPG and resize it usualy with 1080 pix for the higth...
But sometime, I forget it (to convert PGN in JPG). As the upload is much longer (above ten secondes) I feel it, put my upload in the bin, convert it in JPG and upload the new picture instead.
For the one you are talking (picture above 1MB), I remember to have a bad feeling about it because the upload was juste a bit longer than usual (but not so much, perhaps seven or eight secondes).
I remember I take a look on it to see if I was wrong, but it was not a PNG picture. So, I was saying to myself it was good.
But yes, its was bigger picture than 1080 pix (I dont see that). So I am sorry about that.

Here is the final version from my training thing. (238K)
I will not saying I dont like it. The face girl is fine, the body is fine, the cobra is fine. It's just I have enough of it.
So I put my H58 sign on it and try to forget it. Then I put some Squirrels in it (two) and after a third one (thanks to Heineudo for the one hiding behing a stone).
And after I put some blood on the left foot. But something was still missing. And suddendly, I said to myself, yes, I kow what it is.
But, I talk to much. Sorry. Here is the final picture from my training work.

And as a bonus, the capture picture from a thing (173K)... It's a good price for the thing (I think) but for only the picture, perhaps it's not (but I don't know).
Have a good time. ;) :)

0019S FINI JPG 1080 SQUIRREL BRA HUIT cobra [(H58)].jpgCapture2.JPG

YES, it's my own work. I began to have some skills. :) Happy about that. :) But I really dont understand what you mean about "rope" (perhaps you are talking about her sleeveless feminine top). At least try to don't spoil my story. :p LOL
Or as we say around here, “stop reading ahead!”

Just ask @Barbaria1 or @Fossy - I’m always getting into trouble for that! :lol:

Well, I don't even know where I am going.... I am doing too much things in the same time. And I have some text I can't even put in the pictures.
I would like talking about crows for example.
but now I am afraid to lose control on my whole story and going on the wrong way.
So perhaps I need a break and don't post anything from it before I finish it.
So here is the last one from the first part to end it. And for the second part, I really dont know if I will finish it or not.
thanks to everyone and have a good time. :);)

005b rec JPG 1920x1080 TEXT color re TEN New crux based on mermaidhunter.jpg010 picture TEXT JPG 390k Burning nine picture 09 H58S.jpg

Ninety nine per cent of my time spend on this picture was on the hips and the legs between butt and knees.
A nightmare. I could find a way to put the things in the right place. I was redoing curves and color and got nothing good.
It's the proportion and the perspective thing... I couldn't find a way to find the "how to do it".
Untill I remove the knees, one a little lower and the other one a little highter.
And then it's was magic, everything was going in the good way.
Based on A Mermaidhunter video artwork.
Have a good time. :):);)

008B Fin untill next time JPG Q90 1080 303MO  New crux based on mermaidhunter H58.jpg

Hello everybody, it's me again. I'm a little tired after spending some hours on a woman hanging so my english will be not very good...
What I would like to say is: in the first episode from my "burning story", it is always the same girl in the same position with the same expression. In fact it is always the same picture. I can't drawing what I want (today show me that again). I just got something but not what I would like.
In the burning story, the girl is fine, but it is a accident. I can't redoing it.
Dont ask me to draw the same girl twice because it could be a Frankestein thing or perhaps another pretty girl but not the same one (I try a lot but I can't)

But the thing is, to go forward with my "burning story", I have to do with the same girl and I want to see her from a different point of view, with different angles and with different expression. But it is just impossible for me. Except by using some tools and trick. And I find a way to do that.

I just crop my first picture, then I go with Gimp and use the "perspective tools" from GIMP (to change the position). And then I put the head on a body I have draw from a model (thanks to DrGeppetto3D), then I rework the body and the face by removing and redoing the eyes, mouth and nose step by step and at the end I have more or less what I want.

Here is two picture to show you how I am doing. Have a good time. :):);)

001 JPG 4AA and HEAD.jpg002 JPG NEW FACE2 tongue B1 BODY and HEAD GOOD.jpg

Hi, it's me again.
As I said I have a big problem with the face. Here is a example. LOL
First one on the right is the beginning, middle one is the one I have my preference and on the left my last attempt. LOL
The good news is I have 3 different women to put in the same picture. LOL
It's a 70% quality picture (376Ko) but enough for this dirty work. LOL
Have a good time.:):);)

000  three for one JPG Q70 376Ko T and S.jpg

Hi! Here is a try from the second episode from my burning story (I recall it "Love is fire"). But I will not use it for a lot of reasons so I post it so it is not lost.
The mermaid drawing is my artwork I took a Florian69 photography for the girl (and the fish part is just my imagination, I dont need a model for that).
I post the nude woman Florian69 photography on the "Lovely ladies thread" p656 and the mermaid picture drawing on the "Mermaids and tritons having sex" thread page two.
I am very happy about the mermaid. :) It is the first time I am doing something so realistic :) and I think it is not just copying, I put something more on the pretty face girl...:)
The stamp is a crop from a capture from a picture from the Walerian Borowczyk movie "immoral tales" and the black and white nude and swinging woman where I put the text on is a Fly10 photography.
the girl on stake is work in progress for my "love is fire" story.
And yes, I find a way to select a zone on picture to put some light on (and I can do others things too, but I have to try it). You can see it on the face from the girl on stake (perhaps I must give her a name before she will be just some ashes (or perhaps a mermaid, who knows).
That all for today. Have a good time. :):);)

000001 Card02 JPG resize 283ko On stake merrmaid boro stamp smoke and gravity.jpg

Hi everyone! It's me again...
I found a good way to go forward with my "Love is fire" story. Even if I have some hard work to do about making the girl look like the same one. The fact is I will not use this picture (at least with the same text) because now I found the girl too similar from the previous one. LOL. But I will (probably) use the text (or another version from that) on another picture (and the picture with anoter text). LOL.
And also, I found the "blur" tool on GIMP. It's very useful to make a background very quickly without working too much on it (but I have to be carefull not to do that too often).
Have a good time! :):);)

001 throw away 1920x1080 JPG Q84 321koText sign NEUF BURNING 004 ep2 .jpg

Hi everybody! I spend hours and hours on this picture just to put some filter effect (and learning from GIMP) and at the end, it is not so good.
So I post the one with and the one without.
And guess what? I just see the line on her left arm before post it (showing that I was not sure about the position).
As I already put the title and the H58 sign on it, I am saying to myself, never mind.
Have a good time.:):);)

Lost, alone and helpless in the desert JPG 1920x1080 TS H58 Q94 312 Ko3000x1725 07.jpg07 Helpless, alone and lost in the desert JPG TS H581920x1080 Q95 241 Ko 3000x1725 12 multi+ c...jpg

Back
Top Bottom