H58 Gimme a shelter where to post some girls in peril.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everyone.
The woman waiting for fire is based on a Badia Picture (I post it on the "tortured-women" thread p444).
The mask gas photographer is a old (and funny) photography I find on internet.
The Family TV is also a picture I find on internet and I try to do a "vintage thing" so I rework it and change the TV (instead a big screen and flat one, I put older tv on it).
Hope you like it. Have a good time.

000  JPG 1920X1080 bucher badia kraft version Q82 345ko TRY FIN TROIS PNG.jpg

Hi everyone.
The woman waiting for fire is based on a Badia Picture (I post it on the "tortured-women" thread p444).
The mask gas photographer is a old (and funny) photography I find on internet.
The Family TV is also a picture I find on internet and I try to do a "vintage thing" so I rework it and change the TV (instead a big screen and flat one, I put older tv on it).
Hope you like it. Have a good time.

View attachment 1258458
I think you
Posted
The same
Thing
Twice:eek:

I think you
Posted
The same
Thing
Twice:eek:
In fact I have some difficulties to post the first one, so I try with another version (And I have to said I prefer the second one but the first one is perhaps better. In fact (as you mention it) it is pretty similar). In the beginning, I have no intention to post the two version, it is just a accident (because the bug thing when I post the first one). Sorry about that even it is no a so bad thing... Sometime I doing so much differents versions from the same picture (playing with effect, color, textures, ect...) and I losing my head about to choose the best one. LOL.

Hi everyone and thanks to qasquas. Woman tied on railroad is a classical. So I try to do it. In fact, it is my second attempt. Better than the first one. And as often, I try different things with texture and GIMP special effect. So here two versions. Hope you like it and have good time.
waiting for a train JPG TS Q58 CF FIN 0004 good sur fond.jpg00 V7 1920 JPG TS Q68 CF waiting for a train bath one version BRA good.jpg

My two last work. As you could see, I intended to do a cover pulp magazine parody.... But I change my mind, put the cover pulp magazine in the "wooden thing" picture (with some others stuff) and use the falling woman for a driving lesson (or whatever). Hope you like it and have a good time.

006 CF Q70 411ko FIN THE WOODEN THNG TS JPG 26-01-23 rework.jpg007 30 CF JPG Q82 353Ko1920 Woman driving a car LIB GREEN.jpg

Just for the fun. My work in progress.
01. The model by largespoon.
02. First try... Well, I am afraid because she is not sexy enough.
03. Second try... Well, now she is sexy but she look like too much as a Dysney thing (and it was not at all what I want). But never mind I am glad about it. LOL

the model by largespoon.jpg02 FACE TRY000.jpg03 Too Much dysney thing lol Q78 H58.jpg

Ninety nine per cent of my time spend on this picture was on the hips and the legs between butt and knees.
A nightmare. I could find a way to put the things in the right place. I was redoing curves and color and got nothing good.
It's the proportion and the perspective thing... I couldn't find a way to find the "how to do it".
Untill I remove the knees, one a little lower and the other one a little highter.
And then it's was magic, everything was going in the good way.
Based on A Mermaidhunter video artwork.
Have a good time. :):);)

View attachment 1241279
I like it! I especially appreciate the nautical theme. I need to make some like this.

MH

1-I was dry about having new ideas for new picture so I made a water thing again.
2-Today, I try a crux thing. It is not finished yet, I have to work on it. But I am glad so I post it. It is based on a jollirei picture. I am thinking to put a squirell and some more naked women in it, a vintage old Ford and perhaps a photographer or someone with binocular or whatever. Hope you like it even it is a little bit raw for instance. Hope you like it and have a good time.

003 2023 JPG Q92 387ko TS 1920 T2 Young women doing bubbles H58.jpg0007aa Crux sur fond TS CF Q94 387ko Number one resized.jpg

Thanks for the support and advices. So never mind if I take the artwork from others to do my thing. At least, I mention it.
And well, I am just learning. And before to do my own things, I have to learn a lot.

Picture 001.
My Spookiie tribute (not finish yet but not so far). Well, I try, but I cant draw a face :p (the blonde girl is a accident).
I work on the redhair face and more I was doing it, more she was becoming ugly.
So, I decide to take off her clothe and now I have a new big problem with the feet.
At least I solve the face problem putting the old face version to remplace the new bad one (I am learning a lot how doing these things with GIMP).
Its not finish, but almost. I want to put a old phone in it, and some others things but I dont know yet.
I will not saying I dont like it but I was expecting doing better. At least I like the blonde girl (and the pictures into the picture).

Picture 002.
A photo manipulation from someone else (a crux forum member I think) titled "eye on the prize".
But the picture take my eye so much I loose my head and I download it without put the name on it.
Sorry about that and thanks if you know who is to tell me.

As you can see (and the title telling that too), the thing in the picture is the connection between the man and the girl tied on stake.
But what is appealing me, is the gesture from the naked girl tied on stake (and the nude body, and the tied thing, and the stake thing).
And also the hairy thing (even I will not use it because I am not good to draw the hairy thing).
And the hair on the head are beautiful and I will work on it (I am making progress for it)
And the branch tree at her feet who means there is a burning thing in the air (and it's exciting me)
And also, as the branch tree are hiding feet, that means I will not have big problem with barenaked feet.
And the other great thing in that picture is: you are seeing a woman tied on stake... And yes, it is exactly that.
But in fact, if you look carrefully, there are no rope at all! LOL
So yes, I like this picture a lot and I want to do something with it.

Picture 003.
So here is my first try from the picture I was talking about.
When I said I need model to draw something because I can draw nothing by myself, I am wrong.
I am in progress and now I can draw very well and very easily some rope by myself (and also stone, but no stone here, perhaps I will put some of them).
But the great thing is, I take great pleasure to put some rope around her body (even it's just some line to put things in place).
I rework a little bit the leg below the knee, because it was better to tied her.
I'm glad because the picture almost stand alone as a own thing (unfortunatly there are some eraser marks).
I hope to do something good with that.

Have a good time. It's only rope and stake but I like it, like it, yes I do. :) ;)

View attachment 1238317View attachment 1238181View attachment 1238182
I don't know who the girl is in picture #2, but if Vincent Price needs a match, I can give him a pack.

I don't know who the girl is in picture #2, but if Vincent Price needs a match, I can give him a pack.
I have a great fascinating thing for the women on picture2. Thanks to remember the "I hope to do something good with that". Sadly I could take the magic thing on it so I give up. Here is a patchwork showing how I lost the whole thing. Perhaps it is because I put too much ropes on her. LOL. It is dirty work but it was funny to do the patchwork. Have a good time.
000 1920 JPG Q88 384koTRYING H58.jpg

I have a great fascinating thing for the women on picture2. Thanks to remember the "I hope to do something good with that". Sadly I could take the magic thing on it so I give up. Here is a patchwork showing how I lost the whole thing. Perhaps it is because I put too much ropes on her. LOL. It is dirty work but it was funny to do the patchwork. Have a good time.
View attachment 1279057
It was interesting to see how the figures evolved.

Hi again! First I have to thanks again BobbieBound because now I am working again to do a good picture based on the "eye on prize" picture. It is working very well (this time, I am waiting to have a good picture before tied her! LOL). Since my first try I improve a lot my skill so now I think I can keep the magic thing in it. I am happy about that.
Today I will post two pictures.
One. "the waiting and the falling". I rework it a little bit to do a cleaner thing than the one I already post on the "Hanging and noose lovers" thread. But the real reason is because tomorrow I will post "Ariel is dying on the cross" with Alice who is a previous variation from the woman on this picture.
Two. I dont remember if I have already post it on another thread but I dont find this one here so I decide to post it because Amandine (the woman in front the big knife wondering how she could help) will looking at you again on the "Ariel is dying on the cross" picture (but not exactly the same one).
Yes it is a little bit a teaser thing.
Hope you like it and have a good time.

03a CF JPG Q66 444ko TS the waiting and the falling v2 H58.jpg 006 CF 1920 JPG Q85 396ko  TS SEVEN NOWHERE STREET Final H58.jpg

Hi, here is "Ariel is dying on the cross" final picture and before because I would like to share with you the evolving of my work (when I put my charactere on the backgroung, how I rework it and well, I was not happy about Alice so, at the end, I came back to a earlier version ).
The woman on the cross (Ariel) is based on a Jollyrei picture.
The woman with a knife (or something like that) is based on a Eichi picture. I change a little bit the face but I stay very near from the model for the others parts.
The woman on the cross in the bottom is based on a capture from a Mermaidhunter video.
The woman looking at you (Amandine) is a previous version from the one on "seven nowhere street" picture. (see the yesterday post)
The woman on the left (alice) is a previous version from "the waiting and the falling" picture. (see the yesterday post)
I dont know nothing about the one on the right (Alison). I dont even remember when I do my first draw, why, from which model and why I give up working on it. In fact I forget it and I was very surprised to found her in my file when I was looking for a other thing. LOL.
Hope you like it and have a good time.
01 Ariel is dying on the cross alternate one  jpg q90 325ko H58.jpgg.jpg02 Ariel is dying on the cross Alternate Two q90 330ko H58.jpg03 Ariel is dying on the cross alternate Three Jpg Q90 315ko H58.jpg05 new END2 Ariel dying on the cross TS JPG Q90 372ko Crux squirell.jpg

I try to make a picture based on the photocomposition "eyes on prize" by Oberon when I was just a beginner (late september 2022). Then I give up. Today I made some progress and I have more skill. So I try again... Here it is. Hope you like it and have a good time.
View attachment 1280999View attachment 1281000
Tree likes the second picture better... if you are going to burn someone at least have an audience!!!

Tree likes the second picture better... if you are going to burn someone at least have an audience!!!
To thehangingtree: I am hoping that the whole picture is always better than the close up because it is the whole picture as I want to do it (with a audience). The close-up is just a add-on. And yes I am agree about the spectators. I like when I put a crowd in my picture (I do it often in the "love is fire" serie).

To Everybody: So here is another "close up (and add-on)" thing beside the whole picture.
I do it a little bit because I change the face on the final picture. I was not happy with it.
Now I am thinking she is not so ugly (In fact, I spend a lot of time on the face and change it three time. I believe I was just in a bad mood. LOL)
Also a little bit because I am in love with the face on the wall on the right (one of my favorite work) but I lost the color on it so I was expecting to do better with some more filters.
And at last, a little bit because playing with filter is fun time for me when I am tired to draw and paint and I would like to try some of them to know what can I do with it.
So I put two different filters on the face on the right (one of my favorite work) and another filter on the tied woman on the left and then one more who is working very well to hide the default things on body, hands and hair on the photographer woman.
And here it is. Hope you like it and have a good time.

1920 JPG CF Q80  377koThe sad skeleton close up  try07aaa with filter H58.jpg1920 JPG CF Q85 TS SAD SKELETON 372ko H58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom