H58 Gimme a shelter where to post some girls in peril.

Go to CruxDreams.com
hello! I try something else on this one. Not so glad about the face, but I am happy about the bubbles. Hoping I dont do mistakes on the title (because my english is not so good) Have a good time! :);)
View attachment 1246568

Nothing wrong with her face, she looks suitably surprised herself.

Love Is Fire 2. Picture One.
Hi everyone! Good news, I have finish my "Love is fire 2" story. A lot of work and fun and nighmare too.
It was not easy because I was doing text too long and I found out it was not so good for the pictures.
So I put a shorter version down and all was becoming more easy.
Here is the picture one.
Hope you like it and have good time.:);)

0001 TS JPG Q65 384ko 1920X1080 Picture one prison RECAD [H58].jpg

Love is Fire 2. Picture Two.
Hi everyone and thanks for the support!
Here is the second (from ten) picture. But it was among the first one I have done for LIF2 (and the picture One is among the last one).
So for me it is already a old thing but I like it a lot because the girl in center who seems to me a little bit like a cruxified girl (even she is smiling).
I have the idea to take off her clothes, but finally I give up.
Playing with GIMP to put a lot of boobs in it (LOL) and some color effect too on the crowd.
Have a good time. :);)

002 TS JPG 1920x1080 Q75 384ko On stake huge crow [H58].jpg

Love is Fire 2. Picture 3.

Hi everybody. Here is the third picture from LIF2. I am happy to post it because it's mean i dont have to redoing things on it anymore.
I Work so much on it since the beginning untill the end (and at last it is over, but perhaps I could add some nude girls or a bra). LOL
But I dont want to do too much bla-bla-bla, so I choose five things among all the things I want to said about it.

1- I am very happy about the GIMP distorsion effect on the big screen. Just enough, not too much. The right thing. But I need several try to reach it.
2- I was not aware when I put the mermaid on the tree (I put the nude girl in the beginning and the mermaid at the end) about the similar gesture from the nude girl below .
It is just a happy accident.
3- The girl face on the big screen was just a ugly potatoes, and after lot of try to have a good thing, I give up. But the close-up I made from the ugly face (just the mouth and the eyes) is fine.
4- The three girls above my H58 sign are from a picture from a Walerian Borowczyk film. I already use it as a stamp for a old Postcard picture thing.
I was thinking I have already post the old postcard picture on this thread so I look for it to check about the "walerian Borowczyk" name who is hard to write.
But I dont find the picture. And neither on my computer. I am sure about the old postcard picture, it is not a dream, but I just dont know anymore where is the picture.
5- The cruxified women is from the seconde picture i was doing based on a Mermaidhunter video. I put a dumb text on it and at the end I dont like at all (as it happen very often). So I dont want to post it and I already use the background for another picture (triton making love to a mermaid). At least it is good enough to be a little add for this one.

And well, five things is short. But it is the rule. I wish I could said something more, but now I just have to say:
Have a good time and hoping you like it.

003 JPG TS F1BB2 FINI 1920x1080 Q85 345ko PARKING Picture one.jpg

Love is Fire 2. Picture 4.

Hi! It's me again to post the fourth picture from my ten picture story.
Perhaps at the end, I will do a pool to know which one is your favorite and witch one (sorry for the bad joke) is the worst.
For intance, my favorite is picture 9. But it is hard to choose. Almost all pictures could be my favorite, at least for one day. Even this one.
And for the worst, it is a lot easier. Only one was on the run for it. So here it is, the picture 4. I do it very quickly with no problem. It's surely the reason why.
Have a good time.

004 TS JPG 1920x1080 Q80 388 KoBODY ROPED [H58].jpg

Love is fire 2. Picture 5.
This one was at the beginning the fist one. I have some difficulties with the order when I put my shorter text version down. Because the smoke (and because I made the first one later), it is becoming the number five. I was just beginning to play with the Gimp tool. Since I have made lot of progress with it.
Have a good time.

005 TS JPG1920x1080 Q78 392ko [H58].jpg

Love is Fire2. Picture 6.
Hi, it's me again. For the picture six. And today it is a bonus day.
The backgroung is from a Gerd 3D picture. I just rework it a little bit. I like very much the Gerd 3D Artwork. A true artist with a great vision thing.
He create a personal world with a strong impact. I would like to do the same.
It is at this point I decide to give up with too long text because it was hiding too much the picture (and somes others reasons too).
When I have finished it, I have to put the picture in 1920x1080 format and I made several try. At the end, I have to choose between two different views.
I made my choice because on the second the girl on stake was too far for my eyes. But I thing the desert feeling and my work on fire was loose.
So I dont really know which is the best picture even I made my choice. And I post the other as a bonus.
And for a second bonus, the picture I made with the too long text (and yes since that, I change the face girl because I prefer use this face for a closer look on later picture).
That all for today. Have a good time.

006 TS JUNE DESERT JPG 1920x1080  Q95 235Ko [H58].jpg02 JPG bonus1 DESERT picture6 Q90 NEW TETE JUNE 00B.jpgbonus3 JPG Q90 Long text picture 6 TS H58 JUNE TIED  DESERT 1920x1080 re FINI.jpg

Love Is Fire. Picture 7.
Hi, everyone. Thanks for the support. Dont want to say something on this one. It is not bad. But it is not very good. Too similar with the second one who is better. I use the blur thing on the crowd picture. It was a new thing for me so I was very excited and happy about it when I have done this one. Now, I dont find it very good. At least, the blonde girl showing her boob is fine . Have a good time.

007 TS JPG not dreaming anymore 1920x1080 Q90 283 Ko [H58].jpg

Love is Fire2. Picture8.
This one and the next are the two picture I have done with the short text version in mind. So the girl have to look at me. I was afraid about it but at the end, it was not so difficult.
Hope you like it. Have a good time.

008 TS Picture 08 JPG 1920X1080 Q82 372 Ko [H58].jpg

Love is Fire2. Picture8.
This one and the next are the two picture I have done with the short text version in mind. So the girl have to look at me. I was afraid about it but at the end, it was not so difficult.

View attachment 1249348
She looks at hanger58 as the flames reach her feet. Her cold stare asks him if this is all the man he is...

Love Is Fire2. Picture 9.
In the whole story, seven pictures are girl tied on stake. And even eight, because in the beginning, the first one in prison was drawing to be tied on stake.
So it was not easy to do different pictures. And I would like to do something different from the previous one. I love the girl (At first she was on the desert picture) and when I found the idea for the background, It was very happy. It is my favorite one from the serie (but it was very close with some others).
Hope you like it and have a good time.

009 TS choosing JPG 1920x1080 Q91 371Ko [H58].jpg

Love is fire 2. Picture 10.

Hi, it's me again. Thanks everybody for the support. Here is picture ten. I do this one to fit with the text "I have hundred pictures in my mind".
It's a patchwork. I put a lot of thing I already used for others pictures.
Here you have the two mermaids I have already put in several pictures including the picture Three.
the woman on the chair and the noosed girl and the painting thing is from the "Five but only one smile" picture.
The crucified girl from my first "based on a mermaidhunter video". Ect...
And I dont remember nothing about the one below the squirrel (obviously a hanged girl).
Hope you like it and have good time.

010 TS JPG 1920x1080 Q86 344 KoTHE FLASH H58.jpg

Hi! It's me again. I have to tell you something. Just before posting the tenth (and last picture from my LIF2 story) I take a look on the whole thing since picture one until the tenth.
I should have known it was the last one. But I was thinking it was not. So I put my finger on the next button. But nothing happens.
I push the next button several time. Then I was thinking my computer doesn't work well. And after I was thinking, I have forgotten to put the last one in my file.
But all the ten picture was in it. So I said to myself "are you kidding me? It can't be the last one!".
And then, I decide to do another one.
So here it is. A very fresh one, made in the hurry, because I was thinking my story deserve a better end.
I am very happy about the text. (I am just hoping it is good english).
Hope you like it and have good time.

011 TRY02 JPG TS 1920x1080 love is Fire 11 H58.jpg

Hi everybody. Here is two "not bad" pictures. But I am not totally satisfied with the both.
I already post two different versions from the figurehead picture on the "figurehead threads". Here is another one, my favorite for instance. But as I said I want to do better. For "The photographer" I don't know what is wrong, but the compostiion (main picture, face and photographer) is not right for me. I try to find a way for a better thing. Never mind, hope you like it. Have a good time.

001 The dreaming figurehead TS JPG Q90 00 try5b FigureHead V4 fin TRY FILTER 01 1920x1080.jpg0000 The photographer TS JPG Q85 1920x1080 try b try02 crowd color fire.jpg

Love is Fire Two. Picture 11 and 12 (reworking from previous picture)
Hi everyone. I decide to reworking the picture 11 because the only one feet thing. And for the 12 is a reworking from "the photographer". And I am working on another one (a newspaper thing) so it is not the end yet. Have a good time.

011 NEW picture11 JPG Q92 1920x1080 0006aaa burning11.jpg012 the woman phtographer TS JPG H58.jpg

Love is Fire 2. Picture 13. The front page end.
It is the "Front pages end" because I want to do another one (I have superstition about ending it on the number 13 so I want a picture 14 to follow). But I have no idea for the moment about what to do next... (And I am currently working on others projects).
This picture take a long time and hard work but it was fun to do even at the end I have to redoing the final picture several time...
One because I would like to see the time magazine above, then it was hiding too much the "salem gazette" and after that, the text below the "NY Times" picture was not visible in 1920x1080 format. But at the end, I've got what I want.
Have a good time.

013 try4 Newspapers end JPG Q72 1920x1080 H58.jpg

Hi, it is me again. Thanks for the support. I was trying to post my "Love is " story on others sites but I have some problems with it. Picture 2 was deleted by pixiv (I dont know why, but after reading the rules, I think it is perhaps because peoples in the crowd was too visibles so I put a blur and painting effect on it and repost it, and I waiting to see what is happening) and picture 3 was not fitting with TOS from ArtUntamed (no crux, no hanging). At least, it's clear that I am no very welcome in this place. So I am hoping that this one is not too much for cruxforum. Have a good time.

00001 THE HOSTAGE CF JPG Q82 397ko1920x1080 TS 001 final.jpg

Hi everyone.
The woman waiting for fire is based on a Badia Picture (I post it on the "tortured-women" thread p444).
The mask gas photographer is a old (and funny) photography I find on internet.
The Family TV is also a picture I find on internet and I try to do a "vintage thing" so I rework it and change the TV (instead a big screen and flat one, I put older tv on it).

000 TS GAS MASK JPG Q80 366ko 1920X1080 bucher badia TRY FIN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom