Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hornet I think you've cracked the code for AI image generation. This are so sexy, and coherent too! The Ai does like to put the vulvas a little too high tho,,,
One must consider the woman nailed to the cross. Her arms are spent from holding her to the face of the cross. Her body, exhausted from hanging from the cross, is worn out. The stipe pushes her ass forward, curling her hips up and exposes her vulva most obscenely... She is too tired to care...

One must consider the woman nailed to the cross. Her arms are spent from holding her to the face of the cross. Her body, exhausted from hanging from the cross, is worn out. The stipe pushes her ass forward, curling her hips up and exposes her vulva most obscenely... She is too tired to care...
i'm afraid that the current AI modeling of the human body is that smart right now!

So, this is most definitely going to be the minority opinion here, but I actually prefer your Daz 3D renders as they are, more so than when AI is used to enhance them.
Same go for all the other artists on the forum that use Daz 3D and similar modeling programs. Why? Hell I don't know.
Yeah, weird I know, but that's just me. lol

So, this is most definitely going to be the minority opinion here, but I actually prefer your Daz 3D renders as they are, more so than when AI is used to enhance them.
Same go for all the other artists on the forum that use Daz 3D and similar modeling programs. Why? Hell I don't know.
The creative process is more fun right now with AI as it's new and moving at a rapid paste compared to traditional 3d program.
The jury is still out as the resulting imagery !
I have to admit that with AI i have to spend a lot of time trying to fix the shortcoming such as the horrible hands.
But i have probably "too much time on my hands" as Styx use to sing :cool:

He's still doing AI better than the rest!

I like crux art, A pencil, pen, paintbrush or 3D rendering can be a tool,
If used in a good way AI can be a tool as well.

Unfortunate most AI "creators" have no persistent artistry in them IMHO.

@Hornet1ba and some others are an exception to this mass of mindless users of AI.

Wish I had more time to explore the AI "tool" myself.
I can see there are definite ways in which AI can enhance the art being created.

Back
Top Bottom