Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good depictions. The women cannot move much crucified this way. The stretching of their chests makes breathing most difficult and there is no way to relieve the pressure. If it is any consolation, their suffering should be over fairly soon... :oops:

The stretching of their chests makes breathing most difficult and there is no way to relieve the pressure.
does wonders for our breast presentation - at least for the onlookers!

This is a free oasis scenery with textures that need some tweaking such as the water shader that is invisible at certain camera angle.
Thankfully there is improved textures available on the web.
View attachment 1434411

That is one of the most unusual crux pics I have seen, Hornet. The swan works surprisingly well, it's grace and serenity juxtaposed with the suffering women in the background, it's curves and elegance a reference to their crucified femininity.

That is one of the most unusual crux pics I have seen, Hornet. The swan works surprisingly well, it's grace and serenity juxtaposed with the suffering women in the background, it's curves and elegance a reference to their crucified femininity.
swans aren't as innocent as they look - as Leda found out!
Zeus is just swanning around thinking, how do I get to fuck a girl hung up on a cross? Shouldn't be too tricky, they're both nicely displayed with thighs wide, and they can't do much to stop me, just got to get a grip on the stipes and grab the girl with my beak by the neck while I do the deed!

Lohengrin is coming soon...!
Or maybe the Swan of Tuonela, that swims around in the realm of the dead, a kind of avian Jollyrei waiting to ferry the souls of the crucified ones.

THE GREEN SLIME ARE COMING!

And good grammar has went. But you gotta admit the slimy monster groping the girl on the poster is measurably more scary than the one in the movie.

View attachment 1433521
Sure, but people succumb to these alien monsters only because they panic. The eye is very sensitive - just poke them in the eye, and they're totally helpless. ;) But apparently, if you're a slim girl in a skin-tight suit, you just get creeped out by the way they look, and next thing you know, you have a tentacle poking you.

That's another issue - what does the alien get from tentacle sex? Species generally only get it on for their own species. These aliens coming after human females must be the cosmic equivalent of guys who go for sheep. The aliens attacking us are the scum at the bottom of the alien barrel. ;) :D

Sure, but people succumb to these alien monsters only because they panic. The eye is very sensitive - just poke them in the eye, and they're totally helpless. ;) But apparently, if you're a slim girl in a skin-tight suit, you just get creeped out by the way they look, and next thing you know, you have a tentacle poking you.

That's another issue - what does the alien get from tentacle sex? Species generally only get it on for their own species. These aliens coming after human females must be the cosmic equivalent of guys who go for sheep. The aliens attacking us are the scum at the bottom of the alien barrel. ;) :D
A common variant is oviposition. The tentacle deposits alien eggs in the womb that then play biological cuckoo and develop off the unwilling mother's nutrients...

I rendered some Daz 3d renders of the 2 crucified girls with their arms behind their back to create controlnet guides for AI images generation, i did not plan to upload them, but they turned out fine so here they are :cool:
View attachment 1435353View attachment 1435354View attachment 1435355View attachment 1435356
Great site of the crucified rebel women. They don't seem to have much fight left in them as they are displayed naked on the cross. With their arms nailed like that, it is as they offer their outspread breasts to the crowd enjoying their execution...

I think you are on to something , I've heard it said ,you can race anything with wheels ! It will be way more popular than Nascar i bet !!!!! hehehehehehe
I created this mobile crucifixion device in blender without knowing exactly what scenario i would use them.
I was thinking of a travelling crucifixion showcase in the nearby roman town to be set as example, Roman Empire style!

Back
Top Bottom