Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know, it'd make for a pretty great variant of the roman Triumph. Instead of just having your prisoners march through the city in chains, have those who will be sold into slavery drag the crucified ones on carts like this...

(Fun Rome fact: At the end of a Triumph, captives who were important but not important enough to be kept as hostages were ritually strangled in front of the temple of Jupiter. Romans knew how to party.)

Taking a break from AI image generation, i gave myself the challenge to do a 3d animation in Blender.
The video is hosted at Mega https://mega.nz/file/Nw0zVTAb#tTXnKnHjl5c3cLsI0w_sgGn2mYyVzT6P-MuyNwy3Vfc
View attachment 1438642
Scarlet was the daughter of a wealthy couple. The Roman governor had given her parents a sizable dowry for her hand in marriage but she refused to marry him. Not wanting to offend the governor, her parents suggested the governor do what needed to correct the situation. The governor, acting offended by Scarlet's rejection, said the matter could be resolved with Scarlet being put to death, nailed naked to a cross along the Appian Way. It was unwise not to please the governor so here hangs Scarlet in full view of the passer-byes for the last hours of her life. She had never dreamed she would experience this painful and degrading death...

Good picture and video, Hornet!!!

Getting? Getting?!

I thought he was one of the best 100 pages ago. @Yupar :p
You are correct @mp5stab. :eeek::babeando::clapping:

IMG_9456.jpegIMG_9457.jpegIMG_9458.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom