Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one turned out better but still not to my satisfaction, i did use some 3d rendered images of forearms and some images of nails for the feet.
View attachment 1450133
It's a great image. The expression on her face is excellent. I think the nails look reasonable. But she was crucified as a mutant when her family found out she only has 4 toes on each foot. ;)

It's a great image. The expression on her face is excellent. I think the nails look reasonable. But she was crucified as a mutant when her family found out she only has 4 toes on each foot. ;)
Go the fingers right, but what caught my eye was her stylish pubic coif. :rolleyes:

IMG_9739.jpeg

I'm sure it the color matching can be improved, i just have to improve my skill!
I already found some good YouTube tutorial for Gimp or Krita
Photoshop is a good bit easier to use than GIMP, and Photoshop CS2 is now officially abandonware so you can legally download it from the Internet Archive;

Sure it's not the latest version but for basic image editing it's fine, and it's free

Photoshop is a good bit easier to use than GIMP, and Photoshop CS2 is now officially abandonware so you can legally download it from the Internet Archive;

Sure it's not the latest version but for basic image editing it's fine, and it's free
Good to know.
I always found these things not so intuitive but agree about photoshop being a bit less trick.
I was getting pretty good at it long ago before I lost the program in a computer crash.
Maybe I’ll start again!

A kind of lewd one, i hope that's ok :cool:

View attachment 1455076
Gwendoline had come to town and shared her many attributes with the men, not seeming concerned if they were married or attached to a loved one. The head cleric Mortimus determined she was a gypsy and was leading the men to burn in hell for their sins. He demanded the men atone for their sins and dispose of the temptress. It is never good to go against the cleric's word so the men took her outside the village, stripped her and crucified her naked for luring them to sin with her.

As Gwendoline hanged naked on the cross, she declared she would rather be dead than to sleep with any of them. She spread her legs and said "You will never have such a gift as this! May your manhood fail you and you die of old age regretting what you have done to me!"

Gwendoline did indeed die from being crucified. The men of the village did not have their manhood fall off but their loved ones made them feel like it had...

Great art, Hornet!!!

Back
Top Bottom