Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next set. 51-60.

I have quite a few of the "alternative" comic rendered. Would it be too confusing to post them alongside this original, or should I wait?

Sorry about the ground... I hate it. Doesn't lend to a good render.

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 1,129
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 1,097
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 1,571
Now again Vlad.....

Lady E and Mister A, who is fully dressed again, step on the stage and starts to state the verdict. 'For their crimes', starts Mister A,'Redy and Blacky are convicted to the cross.' Lady E, probably not surprising states: 'and Vlad will be impaled! The ballet legionario is responsible for the proper execution. First Vlad the crucifier had to be humiliated.' With that two female legionnaries take Vlad into the middle of the stage close to the audience. A third legionnaire steps behind him, pulls her sword and with a fast movement she cuts his loincloth which fells exposing a tremendous dick. He smiles to the audience, 'do you like, what you see?'. Before the audience can answer a fourth legionnaire whips him, turns the whip and pushes the whip up his ass. Vlad cries and breaks down.

Redy and Blacky are taken each by two male legionnaires. Their arms are bound to the patibulum and their legs are bound to the pole. With a pilum the legs of both females are spread and both knees are bound to the pilum. A huge dildo is placed on the sedile and the two females try to stay above it. Meanwhile Vlad was able to stand up. Four female legionnaries lead him to the ladder behind the pole. The pole has about 3 m high. It is rather thin and has balls every 20 cm. The tip has a small ball.

Vlad climbs the ladder. When he is in about the middle, one legionnaire forcefully the whip, Vlad cries and nearly fell from the ladder. On top Vlad takes a sitting position and the four legionaires lift him onto the pole. They carefully place him directly above it and the ball on top clearly moves into the already destroyed asshole of Vlad. Lady E stands close to the cross holding a camera on the lower side of Vlad and a picture of the ball slowly moving in is projected on a big screen behind the stage for the audience to see.

Meanwhile Redy can no longer hold herself up and she slowly slides down and her cornu dissapears in her vagina. She begins to cry and tries to go up again. 'One in', shouts Mister A who stands between the two crosses. 'One', replies Lady E and Vlad is lowered to the second ball. In the meantime Redy was able to lift herself up and therefore small the pain of the cornu and getting some air into her lung. However she soon can no longer hold her and she fells down again, while Black still holds herself above the cornu. She cries again and Mister A shouts, “Two in”, while Redy now reaches the artificial balls of the cornu.

'Two', replies Lady E and Vlad is lowered to the third Ball, while he moves left and right to enable the 40 cm to enter. In the meantime a loud shout comes from the cross of Black which could no longer hold herself and is also impaled by the cornu.

'Three in, this time anally', shouts Mister A with a laughter. 'Push me up again', cries Blacky,'we trained it not for the small hole!'

'Hole is hole and shit happens', answer Mister A,'but dare you....'

'Three', copies Lady E and Vlad is lowered again to now 60 cm. He begin to pat on his chest, while another cry comes from the crosses and 'Four', shouts Lady E. Vlad is lowered more and turns up his head. Simultaneously his penis starts to get hard.

In the meantime Blacky was able to lift herself up, but not high enough so that the cornu represented by dildo rushes out, she gives up and let herself fell again. 'Five in', shouts Mister A and Lady E copies.

Vlad is lowered again, so know the first ball looks out of his mouth. Blacky begins to go up and down fucking herself in the 'death dance'.

'One more', commands Lady E and Vlad is lowered the second ball appears and he begins to gargle. 'Let him fall', commands Lady E and Vlad fells down stopped short times when he reaches a ball.

As he reaches the floor his penis begin to swing and huge shoots of cum came out. The curtain fells and the audiance applauds.

Naturally the idea came from this video......
vladidea2.jpg

The next chapter stars the Weller and the Beller twins, which could be imagined like this... A little different naturally, so the photo is real my characters not...

hqdefault.jpgiu.jpeg

The next chapter stars the Weller and the Beller twins, which could be imagined like this... A little different naturally, so the photo is real my characters not...

View attachment 1120751View attachment 1120752
Ok, Vlad need some recreation time

The Beller and Weller twins

After two minutes the curtain goes up again. From the left side two beautiful girls, dressed or nearly undressed in a belt-tanga combination, from the right side to even beautiful asian looking males in white slacks. The two crosses are still on the stage, the two crucified girls are gone, such as the pole and the ladder.

'Please welcome the Beller twins and the Weller twins', announces Lady E,'the famous contortionists we were able to hire.'

The twins start the program with the usual front- and back-bend movements. At some point all four have their legs behind her head and Mister A steps on the stage.

'Now we come to the crucifixion. The four contortionists will show us how a contortionist will carry the cross', explains Mister A, 'Let me cite the holy book, Matthew 16, verses 24 to 26

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?'

The two asian contortionists walk to the crosses. A meter before them the remove their white trousers which opens the way it was seen by strippers. They bend forward with spread legs, take a can of grease and use that on their backside and with two fingers in their assholes. Lady E comes with her camera, so the audience can see this on the projection table behind the stage. After they finished the lengthy procedure, both climb a cross and sit, with a short very high cry on the cornu face in the direction of the cross. They both lift their legs behind their heads and slowly turn around, the left cross clockwise, the right cross counter-clockwise so they face the audience. They grasp the patibulum with the hands and bring their feet by stretching their legs behind the patibulum.

Lifting themselves a little bit, Lady E zooms to the small but hard penis of the right crucified.

'Please applaud, the two contortionists able two crucify themselves. Good, that this technique has been newly invented, else the roman legionnaires would crush the unemployment insurance of the roman empire. - Please, Wellers, finish it.'

The Weller twins, still in the kapotasana position, stand up and walk to the crosses. There the each blow the dicks of the two crucified Bellers till they come simultaneously. Mister A brings two glasses with water: They take a gulp and spit it out onto the stage. Then they both and mister A help the two Bellers to climb down.

'Now, it is the turn of the Wellers to climb up on the cross, well to be crucified', announces Lady E. Under the applause of the audience the Weller twins undress and the two Bellers help to grease their assholes, the Wellers indeed also climbed the crosses and were able to reproduce the act of their male colleagues, but exposing beautiful shaved pussies, instead of small asian dicks.

'And?', asks Lady E. So the two Bellers each begin to lick a pussy of the two 'crucified' and the curtain fells.

ok..... some people may not know the Kapotasana position

csm_09c__Kapotasana_A_463650cc37_50x50_f910f975fe.jpg

Okay folks, so here is the beginning of the "Alternative" Comic. It branches from the original comic at picture 30. I hope this isn't confusing! Two timelines now...

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 1,164
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 1,162
Next 10 of the "alternative" timeline...

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 1,151

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 1,162
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 1,185
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 1,293
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 1,401
This is a super story! Many thanks for such hard and thoughtful work! If I may, just a few small wishes.
1. It would be great if during the execution of the next two girls there was a view of the pictures not only from the front, but sometimes from other angles (behind and a little from below).
2. It would be great if you could see the girl’s face more often with all the detailed emotions at different stages of immersing the stake into her body (for the first girl, the emotions on her face are conveyed in detail at the preparatory stages of the execution and during the very first stage of landing on the stake, and then the angle no longer allowed a good look at the expression on the face of the victim).
3. If we could add some taunting remarks from the audience present to the plot (if the audience is not planned, then for example the Captain), it would be great! Soldiers, too, may not be so serious and indifferent guys, but for example, grinning contented scoundrels who, by the expression on their faces, are clearly experiencing sexual arousal and perverted pleasure from what is happening.

I'm sorry if I want too much...
But I like it just the way it is! This is the best story I have ever seen on this subject! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom