In Another Early Life, Do You Think You Died Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

carlikos

Onlooker
I was thinking about our facination about crucifixion and its not kinda normal to find an execution as erotic feeling, so, maybe we comes from a person who in fact died in a cross? so rests of that experiences comes to us and make us move to find crucifixion a good thing?

Of course if reencarnation in some kind is real.

What do you think? maybe you were crucified to death for real in another life?

Are you suggesting, Sir, that my previous incarnations had a criminal record?;):D

Serious now.:eek:

I do absolutely not believe in reincarnation, so....

But this is a fantasy forum, so anything goes.

Having crux fantasies, involving myself as condemned, I incarnate into another person in another time, another world. I imagine myself being a criminal, a renegade, a traitor, condemned to crucifixion. I identify myself with those condemned.

It could all have happened in another life. That is the power of fantasy. I do not need a belief in reincarnation to enjoy these fantasies.

Perhaps it explains our interest in such a strange, utterly different kind of attraction. I mean, the reality of crucifixion is quite horrible.
The horror of it does have an erotic or sensual aspect though, as does humiliation. It pulls you in. Death and sex have always been connected in fantasy. In real life, crucifixion would be a horror, as you say, but still we would likely read the news articles with a kind of fascination. The difference is, here at CF, you can say things like this to people who share your thoughts and understand what you mean. :)

I do not believe in reincarnation, but interesting theory carlikos.
Now this is what I think would be cool, to somehow enter another dimension where you would face countless tortures and executions, but never really die. In other words, you could be tortured, and then crucified, but after you die, you come back to face another torture and execution. Maybe the next execution would be hanging. Then maybe the breaking wheel, and so on. This would go on for eternity.........now that would be too cool:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:.......wait, that is exactly what happens here on the CF:p

I do not believe in reincarnation, but interesting theory carlikos.
Now this is what I think would be cool, to somehow enter another dimension where you would face countless tortures and executions, but never really die. In other words, you could be tortured, and then crucified, but after you die, you come back to face another torture and execution. Maybe the next execution would be hanging. Then maybe the breaking wheel, and so on. This would go on for eternity.........now that would be too cool:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:.......wait, that is exactly what happens here on the CF:p
I think you just described Barb. :rolleyes::D

I always found it strange that when I do not belief in rebirth there exist others which do well. Thus do I am wrong? Nowadays I do not deny that a past and a future life belongs to a possibility. But is it not sure, to speak conform Rudolphe Steiner, that the wish now a life in the past influences the next, otherwise you would your love for beer take with...

IF I ever would turn out being a reincarnation, then... I am sure if my previous incarnations would have been like me now, with my unruly, stubborn character, particularly related to authority, they would have ended up on a cross! Definetely!:cool:

IF I ever would turn out being a reincarnation, then... I am sure if my previous incarnations would have been like me now, with my unruly, stubborn character, particularly related to authority, they would have ended up on a cross! Definetely!:cool:
I am not sure about previous lives but they are as plausible as the universe started with the 'big bang' (think about that... if there was no universe what went 'bang' and where did it come from?).

So in a previous life I doubt I would have been crucified nor crucified anyone anymore than either event would happen in this life. I suspect I would have drank wine instead of Seagram's 7...

Ludwig van Beethoven had in his earlier family a witch who was burned. So I read that there are men who believed that a witch was a fate in their life.
Cross, witch and so on, I think this is a primitive way to want to explain the irregularity an contingency in life...

I was thinking about our facination about crucifixion and its not kinda normal to find an execution as erotic feeling, so, maybe we comes from a person who in fact died in a cross? so rests of that experiences comes to us and make us move to find crucifixion a good thing?

Of course if reencarnation in some kind is real.

I don't really believe in reincarnation, or in existing as 'me' in any sense before or after this life,
'me' seems to me to be a physical organism with the temporary property of life,
and on top of that the intermittent property of consciousness,
both entirely dependent on that organism being in a particular condition: alive.
But who or what am 'I' that experiences being 'me'?

Still, maybe in my DNA there are inherited 'memories' of past experiences,
e.g. of being a female hunted, captured and impregnated,
and of the strange mixtures of pleasure and pain associated with them,
which might play some sort of part in my 'kink'.

And a friend of mine who does believe in reincarnation advises me
that if I feel strongly drawn to having some particular personality and/or experience
in my next life, I should start mentally preparing myself for it now -
so maybe my slavegirl and crucifixion fantasies and play are a sort of rehearsal,
maybe next time around it will all be for real? :devil:

We are the sum of those who went before us, we carry their genes, we are part programmed to behave as they behaved.
Do we inherit their memories? I doubt it, at least in the case of specific memories. However there is building evidence of some passing of memory, for example fear, from one generation to another. Carl Jung championed the concept of a collective unconscious, a kind of inherited memory which could contain all sorts of interesting things.
It's a fascinating idea. I like the possibility that when we dream we may be accessing this inherited memory, living out sensations passed down from our distant ancestors.
Is a liking for crux the result of an experience in a past life? Probably not. But it may be the result of generations of ancestors who found a thrill in the threats of daily life. Who knows.

so maybe my slavegirl and crucifixion fantasies and play are a sort of rehearsal,
maybe next time around it will all be for real? :devil:

You can hope and dream it is true, Eul :D

An interesting question.
Reincarnation? No chance, I think.
I think the desire comes from other feelings.
Is it an akward, overshooting way to expose oneself for reproduction : naked, severly restrained. open for anyone, to fulfill the desire for reproduction. Maybe!
Awkward and overshooting, since it does not work. It is deadly, no chance on a sibling.
So, rather a link to an unfulfillable future than to a past.

Back
Top Bottom